Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniira

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:06 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aniira
Participating Soquili: Kanani
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15038581

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: Of course it is! Without courage, you wouldn't have the strength and ability to go through life.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: I think that strength best works with courage. As I said above, courage can give you strength, from the simplest of situations to the very hardest.

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: Courage will help me to keep on moving forward in my life, though the dangers of the wild are more predominant in winter. Nothing can slow me down!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:33 pm
Owner's Name: The Dawn of Twilight
Participating Soquili: Ahote
Link to Teepee: I don't actually have one yet, but I sent a request and it should be up soon. ^.^;; (I'll send you a link! heart )

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Courage? ... Courage is important as an instigator. It helps you to being anew, to embark on new adventures, to gather the courage to speak... but once things are set in motion, courage can only take you so far before intelligence, or speed, may hap even luck, becomes a necessity... Courage is important, but not so much so that one can do without all other positive attributes."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: His head tilts; an avian gesture that often accompanies his thought process. "Courage and Stamina: Courage needs Stamina, else your courage will wane and fade, leaving nothing but fear (terror? hatred? some other paltry emotion?) in its wake... Courage that does not last is worthless."

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: "Courage will help me greet each new challenge that Winter brings without breaking my stride." He grins: even the mildest winter can be quite challenging.

No teepee, no stats.  

The Dawn of Twilight

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:36 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faid Shadowlight
Participating Soquili: Abloec
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Thinking this over Abloec looks at the one asking the questions. "Compared to all the others no, courage is good to have but it can kill you if your not careful or are too foolhardy."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?:
Thinking a little more as he considers the options. "I think I'll stick with intelligence being the best companion for courage, its too easy to be blindly corageous and get hurt, you need to stop and think sometimes in order to succeed."

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?:
Shaking his head at this. "I honestly don't know, maybe it wll help me face my first winter away from my family and the desert that we call home."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:42 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Participating Soquili: Farren
Link to Teepee: xXx

Is courage important compared to all the other stats?: Farren stares at the question for a while before rolling his eyes and deciding to humor the humans. "Courage, of course, is very important compared to the others." He says seeming almost serious before smirking. "After all the idiots who charge 'bravely' into something headfirst without thinking use all sorts of courage. Shouldn't we all admire the courageous idiots?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: "I would most certainly say 'luck.'" He says still wearing a mocking smile proudly on his lips. "After all, those with great amounts of courage are lucky if they survive!"

How will courage help you as the world turns to winter?: "That much is simple...I will courageously seek out shelter...and then stay there until the frost has left. Are we quite done with this now?"  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:01 pm
BONUS STATS FOR DECEMBER ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for January will be up soon.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:04 pm
Bonus Questions for January are Now Open!

Bonus stats for December have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:30 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Yuuka Kurokawa
Participating Soquili: Porfirio
Link to Teepee:X

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?: Porfirio looks at the two-legger for a moment as if considering things before replying, "Well I think they're all equally important. You need all of those 'stats' to survive."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: "Hmmm..." the little stallion ponders this before answering, "Honestly I think intelligence would go best with strength. You have to know when to use your strength and when to limit it." He grins and looks at the two-legger expectantly for the next question...if there are more!

How can strength help you prepare for the future?: "Ummm...maybe it can help you to be strong enough to accept what the future holds...?" He trails off a bit unsure but doesn't answer further.

Bonus!
What do you believe is meant by "strength of the soul"?
"Strength of the soul? I think it means that even though bad things happen to you, you keep going. No matter what and you become a better individual for it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:30 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sleet Tempest Snape
Participating Soquili: Louis de Pointe du Lac
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is strength important compared to all the other stats?: Strength is always important. It is the strength of ones courage which is behind someone standing up to their fears and to what may be dangerous. Strength to me is not something physical, but a mental.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: Courage I think works the best with strength. It is by the strength of ones will and ones courage that we are able to stand up for ourselves, and for others.

How can strength help you prepare for the future?: Strength can help me to continue on as I do. It is strength that will give me the courage if I ever do run into a skin walker or a kalona.

Bonus!
Strength of the soul is the ability for one to withstand the trials of the world, of life.  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:04 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faid Shadowlight
Participating Soquili: Abloec
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Abloec stretches and weighs up his answer for this one. "I suppose it all depends on the kind of strength your talking about. There's stregth of mind, strength of character, emotional strength and physical strength. All are important in there own way and obviously for different reasons, but yes in its many guises strength is an important aspect to any soquili." This all having come out much deeper than he had intended.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?:
Pondering this as it was hard to pick just one. "Well thats not so easy because speed is handy with strength, its not good to be strong but slow. Stamina is also good to have with strength, because its very easy to wear out fast when you are using lots of strength. And luck is just damn handy in general." Grining at the last, it only half a joke, finding luck really handy, though he often had bad luck.

How can strength help you prepare for the future?:
Stretching before answering, giving his mane an idle shake. "Well I think it can help in giving you the ability and fortitude to progress on into the unknown future and to deal with whatever trials await there." Smiling a little, but it was a sad smile.

Bonus!

The sadness flickering over his face more as he thinks about this. "I think its like what I was saying before. Strength of soul is the inner strength that makes you capable of doing or handleing the difficult things that occur in life. Its the force that drives you onwards no matter what..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:15 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Ayidan
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Mmm we... well yes. I suppose it is? It helps you, physically, do what you need to get done. Need to move a boulder up a hill? You need strength. Also, st...strength of spirit... You need that to face the greatest difficulties of your life... So yes."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: "Courage... The others help but courage is what you ne...need to face up to the tasks you need your strength for! Courage. Tha...that's the most important!"

How can strength help you prepare for the future?: "It can help you haul your food were you need it to store, in a bad situation. It can help you face the facts that the world isn't doing what you need, and give you the internal strength to keep going even still!"

Bonus!

"Str... strength of soul? Wh... well. That one means, to me, that your soul and self is strong enough to wi...withstand any emotional blows thrown at you, rather then shattering into a million pieces. It means it's strong enough to hold up, keep on figh...fighting, until you are ready to face whatever needs faci...facing!"  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:20 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Wyntre IceBlade
Participating Soquili: Amarantha
Link to Teepee: Link

Is strength important compared to all the other stats?:Cocking her head to the side and then answering slowly, "Of course strength is important...without strength you wouldn't be able to carry on even with any other abilities...you need that strength to keep moving forward no matter what comes your way..." Unfolding her wings slightly and then setting them back down, "besides...I always hear mothers talking about keeping your strength up so it must be important since mothers always know so much"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?:"ah...well I believe that all the abilities that one has seem to be best suited when used together but...if I had to choose I would choose Stamina. Why? Well the reason is simple, without much stamina all the strength in the world would go to waste since you wouldn't be able to carry on very far even if you were strong." Thinking for a moment, "and I mean strong minded and bodied all the same."

How can strength help you prepare for the future?:Puffing her chest up proudly, "I wish to be like my mother. A strong, calm nurturing mare...one that I can make proud one day...and to do so I must have strength to face my fears...to face that I am like my father, that I am also of the skies and that I can concur that fear of the skies.."

Bonus!
Laughing slightly, "Strength of the soul is all about what I am speaking of. Physical strength any old stallion can bring to a table...and any young buck or mare. But soul...that is something that one needs to strive for one needs to understand, that is the strength that you can find within your heart...the strength that can help you overcome any hardships. I believe that this is the heart of any true and proud Soquili. This is what makes us different then those that believe in physical strength alone...this is what makes us proud"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:41 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nisshou Hakyaiba
Participating Soquili: Malcolm
Link to Teepee: xXx

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Each stat is important in its own way so of course strength is no exception."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: "I would say courage works best with strength. It takes great strength of heart or body to protect another you see."

How can strength help you prepare for the future?: "It is clearer if I say what would happen if you did not have strength. If you did not have strength the number of your tomorrows would be limited. So, it is best to strengthen your body and mind in the present to make sure that you have a future."

Bonus!
"Ah, the strength of ones soul..." His lips tighten as he thinks for a moment. "The strength of soul is not physical strength at all. Rather it is a little spark inside a person that drives their action. A person who is driven to do good things has a great strength of soul and those who are driven down lesser paths have lesser souls."  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:52 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: sbuggy166
Participating Soquili: Rishy
Link to Teepee: xxx

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?: "strength is the most important...without strength you will be eaten >D"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: "speed, anyone who is strong and fast is a formidable foe."

How can strength help you prepare for the future?:" with my strength i will knock down any of those who dare stand in my way. all against to my rule will be killed or enslaved. watch-out, cause your territory will be mine!"

Bonus!
"well obviously it has to do with those who are strong enough to commit evil. do you feel bad when you kill a rabbit? well then you are weak. my soul is like iron, none of those weak emotions can penetrate it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:25 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Cuauhcoatl
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is strength important compared to all the other stats?: "Sort...Sort of. Its not the most important, no... No not really. Strategy often beats out strength, but it is important to have, even if its not as important. It helps one fly..?" The large Angeni ponders the question a bit, licking slightly at his teeth as if tasting the question, "That is unless its not physical strength but rather strength of character. Then it is fairly important."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?: Glancing away, Cuauhcoatl chews on his bottom lip, "F-For Physical strength... Stamina. For strength of character, Intelligence. Next question? P-please?"

How can strength help you prepare for the future?:"Well.. Uh.. Physically, it helps one with wings fly, and be able to do work.. Mentally, strength allows one to, uh, buck up and m-make the courage needed to make difficult choices or survive through hard situations without breaking down m-mentally and Em..Emotionally" He flicked his ear to the side, smiling slightly, "Even those that seem weak may be stronger then they appear.."

Bonus!
"ah!" Perking up, Cuauhcoatl folded his wings snuggly at his sides, chuckling, "W-well, strength of the soul is sort of what I was talking about with strength of character. Being able to do things because you know its right and good. Only those who are psychotic and soulless will believe it has to do lack of morals, but rather a drive to do whats right" He snorts, ears backing, "Its a pity those like skinwalkers have sullied the name of shapeshifters and even others with similar thoughts and abilities in other shamanistic cultures I've learned of.." He paused, and cleared his throat, mumbling meek apologies for rambling.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:56 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: _-Cheeky_Chobit-_
Participating Soquili: ShadowMoonLea
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

Is strength imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Of course. How else would one take down their prey? Or even another soquili... Strength is vital.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Strength?:
Stamina, it helps you to keep going when the battles long before over and the more weary you become, the easier a target you'll be but with stamina, you can scrape through it.

How can strength help you prepare for the future?:
Hmm, as it always has. Fend my own, I suppose'.

Bonus!

To be confident in who you are. How far your willing to go in life. How much it takes till your ready to pack it all in.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games