Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:31 pm
emmy downpour
Hi, you probably know me if you are not too new to this guild. My previous name was SingPaNiCDiScO and I felt the need to get a new account, so please add me up. :]
I don't think I ever actually introduced myself, so here we go?
I'm Emily, call me Em, Emmy, Emily, whatever you want really.
I love everything Panic at the Disco and I've been there since way before they were EVERYWHERE.
I've seen them 4 times, met them once, and have wayyyy too much Panic stuff.
I'll be 15 this summer.
Aside from Panic I adore reading and other music, talking, and singing. Writing is fun even though I'm no good. domokun
I'm really honest and I am a nice person if you give me a chance.
Myspace is myspace.com/singeratthedisco hit me up, I'll accept anyone, because I don't share personal info publicly unless I have talked to you awhile. :]
<3

Umm. Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 rofl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:34 pm
felicity_clarinet_95
hello there! i'm Felicity! Panic is my favorite band...my other two favorite bands r Relient K and Casting Crowns...music is like...my life...im in band...i play clarinet(rock on!) and i can kinda sorta play piano in a way...i can only play "iron man" lawl my friend lucas taught it to me hmm what else to say? some of my favorite things in life r my bestestestets friend ever! (haley), panic(!) at the disco, ryan ross, music, clarinets, band, my doggie (sally), plastic spoons, plaid, flats and wedges heels, ice cream, breathing, being accepted into this guild (its the first guild ive ever been in it makes me sooooo increidbly happy!), umm wat eles? MSN! and gaia, thas all i can think of right now so ill list things that i dont isactly like liiiiike being confused about weather or not i like that random guy and if he likes me cuz i reely dont know and im so utterly confused BUT ANYWAYZ! lawl i also reeely do not like the wind cuz its super windy and cold and rainy (well i dont mind the rain...rains cool...u can dance in it...: biggrin ) today hmm idk what else to say so umm yea whoo! i had ice cream....but is gone now lawl so umm definetly feel free to add me as your friend! Toodles!

It makes me so excited that you're so happy to be here. Haha. Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! 4laugh <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:36 pm
PONDD
Jello my name is Alexandra. (Alex is fine.) I love Panic! At The Disco. (I don't like P!atd without their exclamation point) -_-" MCR is one of my other favorite bands :B Ryro is the best, to me, out of all of the band members. Brendon Urie, then spencer, then Jon. I'm not that fond of Jon. Well, I use the same about me for everything so: Hmm. Well Im Called By The Name Alex Or Alexandra. I Prefer Alex. mad Anyways, I Listen To Basically Every Kind Of Music, Although I Love Rock, Screamo, Techno, Rave, Alternative, Emo, And Electronica. razz If Yooh Like Any Of Those Too, Then Add Meh. Anyways,I Have A Myspace.. Myspace.com/Rusko_star. Dare To Add Meh? Then Do It! >D. I Like.. Luff Emo Boys!!! o_O I Go Kwazey For Them razz . Well...I Like Gerard Way.My Chemical Romance And Hmm...Panic! AT The Disco..Definetly Ryan Ross^^ He's Like Beyond Shmexay Hawt. And Well Yeah. My best friend is Cindy. Yup Yup. She's The Total Queen Of N3rds So Don't Mess With Her. Yep, I Luffs Her Lots Too. I Have No Life Really, Either. I Sit At Home For Most Of The Day Listening To Music And Talking To Ray, Marvin, Ajamu, And Cindy On AIM. Chances Are I'll Probably Be Saying "I'm Bored" For Most Of The Time. [Ask Marvin.] If You Have A Favorite Computer Game That's Easily Downloadable Tell Meh About It Because I Will Most Likely Be Willing To Play It. Don't Tell Me About The Ijji Games Or Nexon Because I Already Know Them. I'm Obsessed With The Game "Audition." If You Play, Lets Play Together. My Account Name Is HuggleBearx3. I Have A Really "Perverted" Mind. Ask Anyone! ;D At First, I May Not Seem Like It, But Once I Get To Know You, You Will Find Out. Most People Think Im Wierd, But I Don't Mind. Curse Meh Out, I'll Just Use The Force Of Smiley Faces. :] Btw, I Hate Talking On The Phone, And I'm Always Nervous On The Phone With Everyone Except Cindy[<3]. Thats Basically It. I Like Lawly Pops razz . Hee Hee. If Yooh Do Too...Then Join The Club! Wewt! Talk To Meh Please, Im Bored. Dx

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:38 pm
Jesus_of_punk

User Image
Sup I'm Edwin. i live in California. i love P!ATD i love their new album Pretty Odd.

Oh, yay! A boy! <3 Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:41 pm
DivineBlindSoul
Hey there, all!

I'm Abby, you can call me that or DBS if you'd like!

I've liked PATD for quite some time now. A friend of mine at school told me about them before like anyone knew about them (( Seriously! Like five people had heard about them. )) I bought their CD "Fever" and totally fell in love. I made T-Shirt's with funny lyrics on them and one that said "Panic at the Disco rocks my socks" that was a personal favorite. Then like two weeks later the whole school liked them, it was pretty freaking funny. ANYWHO!

I'm 18 and graduated now, I work at a coffee shop and yeah...you can look on my profile for more information, if you'd like to know.

I wanted to join this guild because I want to learn more about the men behind the guild! See you around!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:44 pm
Neshie22
Hey there!!!! I'm Neshie... i've been a fan of the band since '06 also thanks to a friend who introduced me to them. i'm 16 and i am in the metro manila. this june i'll be a college student and i hopefully it'll be fun...

What's the metro manila? surprised Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:46 pm
snowflakesxinxmyxeyes
I'm Gaby, massive Panic At the Disco fan. Addicted to buzznet and Music and Art.
I have a cat called joey and he's adorable.
I'm mostly on buzznet emogirl100
yeah, that's mostly it.
If anyone wants to get to know me more...
just add me up on gaia or on buzznet.
we can talk about panic and stuff.
xoxo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:49 pm
xXx_BitterSweetAgony_xXx
Hey im (insert name here razz ) most of the time people call me bittercuz of the username. ive been in love with panic at the disco ever since i heard them for the first time in 2005. I like plenty of other bands too. i tried to make ma avy look like ryan ross! lol lets see...im 14. a girl!if u dont find me her im pretty much on myspace. and....thats bout it

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:55 pm
Freddyphone
Hi! I'm Freddyphone, but most of the time people just call me Freddy. I'm a 15 year old girl from a small town in Maine, and I am the middle of three kids; I have an older sister and a younger brother.

I have been a huge fan of Panic At The Disco ever since I first heard I Write Sins Not Tragedies on the radio. For the next couple months after that, I listened to the A Fever You Can't Sweat Out CD constantly. It drove my family crazy because I would always listen to it really loud and sing along to all of the songs. I bought Pretty. Odd. about a month ago after I decided that I couldn't live without it and told my parents that I needed it at least once a day. That CD is literally the only thing I've been listening to since then.

Overall, I am a huge music lover. I listen to a huge variety of it and I'm also in the music program at school. I play the tenor sax in marching band and in concert band, and I play the alto sax in jazz band.

Other than music, I love to read, draw, and write. I plan to major in creative writing (if that's possible) and minor in music when I go to college.

I took a Creative Writing class this year. 3nodding It was fun. Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:13 am
PrimeOdd
Neshie22
Hey there!!!! I'm Neshie... i've been a fan of the band since '06 also thanks to a friend who introduced me to them. i'm 16 and i am in the metro manila. this june i'll be a college student and i hopefully it'll be fun...

What's the metro manila? surprised Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

It's errr. Like the suburby place in the capital of the Philippines.
Okay well actually she lives in Manila.
Hey! My uncle lives there! And then we stayed there && went to the Mall of Asia. Holy Kaboly was it big!
Yay another Filipino. <3
Anyways.
Welcome to this crazy little guild that you have decided to join!
&& Emmy.
You're silleehhh.

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

EverybodyPanics

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:33 pm
The video just creeps me OUT  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:17 pm
i thought it was soo weird and yea it kinda creeps me out too so i see your point. i think because it's my favourite Panic song that the video doesn't really bug me.  

Fragile Panic

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:27 pm
Elteria
hello.
:]

i'm elteria, but you could probably get away with calling me krissy. i'm 18, live in wisconsin, and will be running off to college in a few short months [scary, scary!]

i honestly can't remember when i first started listening to panic at the disco.
if i recall properly, it was a friend of mine who said that she knew this really awesome band, and i was skeptical, so i gave them a listen and lo and behold she was right [for once]. they were awesome, and i have been in love ever since.
random fact about me:
i'm one of the crazy fans that pre-ordered the special edition of pretty. odd. [[#9420, bby!]].

ha, um...
anything else you want to know, just ask. i love answering questions. i'm sort of egotistical like that.
:]

laterrr.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:31 pm
readysetgoitstime2run
Hello. My name is Jessica. I first heard of PATD when I saw the video for "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" on VH1. My favorite member is Brendan & my favorite song is "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Covrage". I'm Happy To Be Here!

Brendon. wink I'm so glad that you're happy to be here. <3 Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:59 pm
EverybodyPanic
Ok. Um.. I'm Kat.Katy.Katherine.or.EverybodyPanic. I am a HUGE PATD fan.

I first heard them on a plane trip to Colorado. I was flying on uniTED and for music they have XM. My friend Rachel and I were listening to XMKids (for so many Laughs) and XMAlternative. They played the same playlist over and over and over the same order and I write sins was on it. My friend and I really liked it. I really wanted to know who was singing it but I never could. Finally like 3 months later I was watching MTV Music Videos. They played it and I saw the little caption at the bottom. I jumped around so happy I finally figured it out. I thought it was weird that the title of the song wasn't in the song, but I just went with it, bought it on iTunes.

I got the 2nd CD within the week of it's release, and my best friend burned me the 1st. Now my top 25 on my iPod are All Panic, but a few. I have all the music videos (except Mad as Rabbits because I didn't buy the CD on iTunes). Yes, I have Build God, but I unchecked it and will NEVER watch it again.

I have the March issue of AP (the one with Panic on the cover). I know a lot about the band, and the cover of my binder is millions of pictures of Brendon (and other random icons). Of course people come up to me "Who's that on your folder?" Or "That guy on your folder is cute. Who is he?" etc.

My favorite Album is Pretty.Odd.
My favorite Songs are I Write Sins (of course), Nine in the Afternoon (duh), Folkin' Around, and There's a Good Reasons these Tables are Numbered, Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet.
My favorite Member: Brendon Urie. (He's gorgeous)

You can find me on the comments of the Panic at the Disco news on the website. I comment a lot as Kat.
http://panicatthedisco.com/index.php

I decorate my binders with Panic too. xd Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games