Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:56 pm
"What is it?" Her voice sounded tired after all the commotion today. More people with the same powers as them showed up and a guy coming in to her house, trying to kill them. Now they're in her parent's hotel, all she wanted to do right now is relax. "Go ahead. Ask away..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:09 pm
He sighed lightly, looking down at his old sneakers. "Well, why is everyone getting so angry with me? Is it because I'm the only boy?" he sighed, not looking up.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:17 pm
"I don't know. Maybe you act like a child too much." Karen said stopping in front of a cafe and walking around back so Shadow can scare people or do whatever he wanted to do. "And not everyone is angry with you. Just a few of us." She sighed and lean against the wall. "Door's probably open." Karen said looking at the door that was right next to her. "Go take care of whatever business you have."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:31 pm
Shadow sighed as he started to walk away from Karen. "No, I think it's all of you." he said with an angry growl. He just kept walking until he reached the sidewalk. "Alright little one, you can enjoy your rich girl life, but I'm sick of everyone getting ******** pissed at me. So, with that, I bid you farewell." he snapped before turning into a rat and running down the street.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Karen watched in run away, she wanted to say 'sorry' or at least call out 'be careful' to him but she was too tired and she was pissed off a little that he left them. Karen turned around and marched back to the hotel but before she got there, some men in suits surrounded her. She tried to fight back but there was too many of them. The last thing she saw before blacking out was Shadow's pink tail.

[This should make it more interesting, I think.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:11 am
Arella had stuck to the shadows as they were walking. Just as she saw Shadow running down the street she saw the black van. The same black van as before. She turned round and saw men in black suits, circling Karen. She morphed into a cat and stood there, hackles raised, unsure of what to do. She called out to Pepper. "Quick, go! Warn the others!"
She steeled herself, and then launched herself straight into the oncoming face of a large fat man. Hissing spitting she clawed at his eyes and face, feeling warm blood spatter her black coat. Somebody clubbed her back with something, and she jumped off, racing across the street to the van. She lay underneath, panting. Footsteps approached and she prepared to make her getaway. Quickly she dug her claws into the two back tires before streaking out and running to a nearby alleyway. She watched as they placed an unconcious Karen into the back of the van, and then look around for where she was. She saw steel glinting in one guy's hand. They had guns.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:34 am
Karen heard all the men screeching in pain. She opened one eye to find Arella fighting the guards and one of the guards was carrying her. "Let go of me!" She demanded. Karen transformed into her tiger form but before she attacked, one of the guards used the gun and whacked her on her head to make her unconscious again. She blacked out again, she snarled at the guards before she was completely unconscious.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:15 pm
((Thought the van was white...))

Shadow sighed gently. He didn't like being alone. He ran back to where the two girls had been to see that they were...fighting? He ran over to where Arella was, sniffing the air. He frown, doing the only thing he could think to do. He ran up one of the man's pant leg, bitting his leg hard. The man yelled angrily, smacking around his pants. Shadow fell out of the man's pantleg onto the hard concrete. He let out a pained squeek before standing up lightly. He was weakened some. Before he could do anymore, he was picked up by a man and squeezed into uncontiousness. They placed him in a small plastic box that had enough room for him to move a little and threw his limp body into the back of the van.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:26 pm
[Lol I guess my character wasn't the only one getting kidnapped.]

They threw Karen into the truck too. She was still in her tiger form so if anyone Most of the guys in suits left because they were causing alot of noise.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:31 pm
((Well, I needed a part too, right?))

Shadow's eyes slowly opened as they were in the truck, driving away. ((I think)) He squeed loudly due to fear as he ran around in the case multiple times, moving it back and forth in the back of the truck. The man in the back of the truck picked up the case and shook him around a little with an laugh. "Stupid rat! I should poison you right now!" he chuckled before he threw Shadow's case across the back of the van.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:42 pm
Karen opened her eyes, she was still in her tiger form, her legs were tied up. She moved closer to her legs and tried to untie the rope but the knot was too complicated. Karen didn't know Shadow got kidnapped, she lied her head on the truck and sighed. "Looks like I'm doomed for now." She muttered. She kept staring at the little box, wondering whats inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:47 pm
Shadow squeeked once again, wanting to be a human once again, but the box was too small for him to get out.. But he then noticed a hole big enough to stick his fat rat tail out of. He squeeked gently, sticking his tail out of the box, waving it violently, before the man came over and pinched it, making him pull it back with an angry squeek. "Damn rat!" he said, kicking the box violently.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:54 pm
Karen wides were wide with shocked. She growl and jumped up to leap too Shadow's defense but the ropes on her leg made her lose balance and she fell back down. The man laughed. "Poor little kitty." Karen has a growl loud enough to make and shut up. "I would watch it if I were you. Once these ropes are untie, you the top person on my list to kill." She glared at him and scooted closer to the box. "Shadow!" Karen whispered. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:01 pm
Shadow sighed, giving a squeek. "Yes...I'm fine..and I'm sorry for being a complete a**...now...can you possibly help me out of his box? It's really cramped." he said, putting his small hands onto the side of the box. He pushed it over gently, the man eyeing the boy and giving a dark chuckle. "You can't get out of there you little b*****d." he snickered.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:07 pm
Karen sank her teeth in the box, it made a bigger hole but not big enough for Shadow to get out. "What is this box made out of anyways?" She drew her head back, her teeth were a little sore from biting it.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff