Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:25 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Kat blinked as the wave of heat hit her. "Wow, someone must have been busy." She said, smileing. "I'm hungry!"
"Haha, thanks Rayne" Glane said, walking calmly towards the platter with the pancakes on it and picking some up for himself, which was quite a struggle with only one hand "Your turn madamoiselle" he joked with Kat...

Kat kept on holding his hand, though realizeing they would have to eat with one hand. She took some from the massive pile, and, haveing no where else to put them, shoved them into her mouth, blushing from her lack of manners.
"Smooth move ex-lax" Glane joked with her, a devilish grin was on his face as he sat down on the counter "I'll clean up for you Rayne" he smiled and clicked off the burner that Rayne must have left on by accident after he nearly lit his hand on it...

Kat would have replied, but she couldn't talk from her mouthful of pancake. She painfully chewed and swallowed. She sat on the counter next to him, blushing even more, not saying anything. God, I am such a RETARD! she thought to herself.

"You're not retarded" he said without thinking "Whoah..." his brow was furrowed in a look of confusion how did I know that? he thought to himself, all the while still looking at Kat confusedly...

((O.o, you're getting superpowers!!!
OOH OOH I WANT SOME!!!
hehe, the house is going to turn into a supernatural place))

Kat looked at him in awe. "How...how...." She knew for a fact that she hadn't said that out loud. But then... In a frenzy, just to make sure she wasn't crazy, just to make sure both of them weren't crazy, to convince herself that hadn't just happened, she thought: I love you Jense, and I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't met you. She waited to see if he would respond.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:38 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Kat kept on holding his hand, though realizeing they would have to eat with one hand. She took some from the massive pile, and, haveing no where else to put them, shoved them into her mouth, blushing from her lack of manners.
"Smooth move ex-lax" Glane joked with her, a devilish grin was on his face as he sat down on the counter "I'll clean up for you Rayne" he smiled and clicked off the burner that Rayne must have left on by accident after he nearly lit his hand on it...

Kat would have replied, but she couldn't talk from her mouthful of pancake. She painfully chewed and swallowed. She sat on the counter next to him, blushing even more, not saying anything. God, I am such a RETARD! she thought to herself.

"You're not retarded" he said without thinking "Whoah..." his brow was furrowed in a look of confusion how did I know that? he thought to himself, all the while still looking at Kat confusedly...

OOH OOH I WANT SOME!!!

Kat looked at him in awe. "How...how...." She knew for a fact that she hadn't said that out loud. But then... In a frenzy, just to make sure she wasn't crazy, just to make sure both of them weren't crazy, to convince herself that hadn't just happened, she thought: I love you Jense, and I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't met you. She waited to see if he would respond.
((XDD That would be quite kewl, he's like a dude Jeane Gray or somethin'))
Glane smiled "I find that I think the same way" he looked at her in shock and awe "Did anyone else hear her say that?" he asked, trying to prove himself not to be hearing voices...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:10 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

OOH OOH I WANT SOME!!!

Glane smiled "I find that I think the same way" he looked at her in shock and awe "Did anyone else hear her say that?" he asked, trying to prove himself not to be hearing voices...

((O.o, i wrote "Jense" instead of "Glane" hehe, just ignore it))
"Glane..." Kat said. "Glane, I didn't say anything." She looked a little worried, a little confused. "I was just thinking and then... and you said..." Her voice became quiet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:16 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

OOH OOH I WANT SOME!!!

Glane smiled "I find that I think the same way" he looked at her in shock and awe "Did anyone else hear her say that?" he asked, trying to prove himself not to be hearing voices...[/quote
"Glane..." Kat said. "Glane, I didn't say anything." She looked a little worried, a little confused. "I was just thinking and then... and you said..." Her voice became quiet.
]"Duuuuuudddeeee" he said aloud "Weird, am I like, reading your thoughts or somethin'?" he thought aloud....

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:20 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

OOH OOH I WANT SOME!!!

"Duuuuuudddeeee" he said aloud "Weird, am I like, reading your thoughts or somethin'?" he thought aloud....

"I dunno." Kat said. "That is so WEIRD." She smiled. "Supernatural powers must be in the water here or something."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:27 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

OOH OOH I WANT SOME!!!

"Duuuuuudddeeee" he said aloud "Weird, am I like, reading your thoughts or somethin'?" he thought aloud....

"I dunno." Kat said. "That is so WEIRD." She smiled. "Supernatural powers must be in the water here or something."
"Then you would have some, would you not?" he asked her as he took a bite of his untouched pancakes "Goo wor Ayne" he said muffledly through the large bite....  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:21 am
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

OOH OOH I WANT SOME!!!

"Then you would have some, would you not?" he asked her as he took a bite of his untouched pancakes "Goo wor Ayne" he said muffledly through the large bite....

"Guess so." Kat said, leaveing it at that. She'd rather not think about her haveing supernatural powers right now. It was just too weird. Besides, it was WAY too early to think straight anyways. She simply took another bite of pancakes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:55 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

"Guess so." Kat said, leaveing it at that. She'd rather not think about her haveing supernatural powers right now. It was just too weird. Besides, it was WAY too early to think straight anyways. She simply took another bite of pancakes.
Glane smiled and poked her jokingly "A plate maybe?" he asked her, holding up a plate to her, instead of what was in her hand. (( XD She apparently is getting more used to the lack of manners thing huh?? XDD))  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:37 pm
Rayne Hawk
((Yay finally! This is what Rayne REALLY looks like.. Only with really short hair, lolz. She's got past-shoulder-length hair. 3nodding ))
((haha she's cute and....naked redface 4laugh blaugh heart ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:54 pm
Rayne Hawk
KG8584
Rayne Hawk
KG8584
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
"Ittai!" Poor Ronin yelped and woke up, feeling a burning feeling on his cheek. "It's hot it's hot it's ho-ooohh...it's a pancake" he he calmed down as he looked at the golden brown pancake on the counter. He sniffed the air that reeks of pancakes and sighed pleasantly. "Ahhh....breakfast..." he looked around for Rayne. Perhaps she was the one cooking, he thought. "Rayne-dono?"

Rayne tapped his shoulder and smiled warmly, handing him a cup of special-surprised coffee. "Good morning, pancake-face," she giggled, wiping off a small piece of the pancake that settled to his face. Pressing on the tease, she added, "You sure sleep heavy through the fumes of good cooking.."

She turned to Kenny and said, "Thank you, that's very kind.." She eyed the orange juice skeptically, but made sure to note that it was a nice offer. "I don't normally consume human food.." she whispered and scuffed her feet.

(( rofl I forgot to tell you, she's not a very big eater and she's not human, heheh.. Um, she's a water-nymph and only eats once in a while-- more like, every once in a blue moon-- and she'll usually wait until she's extremely faint with hunger.

Just a heads-up! 3nodding ))

(thats ok)
"Your welcome " He said " Oh really thats kinda strange but ok thats cool"
he looked at her with a werid look but kinda flirty look. He laughted with his hand on the bak of his head

Rayne mirrored him without the flirty-face or a laugh, but instead smiled nervously. "Heh... Well, I'm not your average 'human being'..." she started and drifted off, not saying anything else.

"what do u mean not normal" he said. he walked off to her" you can tell me i maybe new but i can still understand people" he said with a worried look on his face. Kenny could understand people but he was having a hard time understanding her.

Rayne fidgeted a moment. "Err... You'll get the picture while getting to know me. I promise you, haha." She watched Ronin scarf down food with a giddy smile and shook her head in disbelief. How much food do you eat, Ronin? she though to herself.
Ronin's stack of pancakes seemed to have disappeared, like it gave the feeling that at one glance Ronin just started eating and the next thing you know the plate was totally clean. "Ahhh....that was great, Rayne-dono! I would like a second stack!" he smiled cheerfully at Rayne, then he saw Glane, Kat, and Kenny as well, and he stopped, looking rather ashamed. "Actually, never mind. I don't wanna eat so much of the pancakes that they wouldn't be able to eat their fair share." Ronin was a heavy eater and can eat greedily, but he was also very mindful of other people having their own fair share of food. "I'm thirsty. Got any orange juice?" he looked back at Rayne with that same cheerful smile  

HaJoeKen

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:08 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
((Yay finally! This is what Rayne REALLY looks like.. Only with really short hair, lolz. She's got past-shoulder-length hair. 3nodding ))

((I SO TOLD YOU RAYNE!!!!! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:10 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Glane smiled and poked her jokingly "A plate maybe?" he asked her, holding up a plate to her, instead of what was in her hand. (( XD She apparently is getting more used to the lack of manners thing huh?? XDD))

((XDD yep, well she's not perfect))
Kat blinked, and then looked at the crumpled napkin in her hand that had a bite taken out of it. Crap... she thought. "Ewww...." she said, setting the remaining pancake on the plate and scrapeing napkin off of her tounge. "Thanks." she managed to say.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:35 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

((XDD yep, well she's not perfect))
Kat blinked, and then looked at the crumpled napkin in her hand that had a bite taken out of it. Crap... she thought. "Ewww...." she said, setting the remaining pancake on the plate and scraping napkin off of her tounge. "Thanks." she managed to say.
Glane smiled and said "No problem" trying to be hospitable was taking a toll on him; his usual a*****e attitude was gonna come out soon, he never really had been a morning person... ((Nor am I XDD))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:03 am
jinxercat2006
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

((I SO TOLD YOU RAYNE!!!!! rofl ))

((Don't brag Jinx, it's not polite *wags finger* XDD))  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:57 am
Ronin looked over at Kat and Glane and he gave 'em a cheerful grin. "The pancakes taste great, ne?" ((my character is always too hungry to have any table manners whatsoever blaugh ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games