Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:19 am
BlackR.16
((.....now come here and give me a hug wink ))
{{Well, if you insist... *gives Black a tight hug... still naked, making sure his skin makes plenty of contact with Black* twisted }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:20 am
lady leko-chan
*smiles over at Psyzapp*
hey!
can we test out one of your "recreation" machines on RAZZ??
he is the PERFECT test subject! heart

*She grins at Leko.* MY recreation room is YOUR recreation room, Leko. wink

*She goes over to her briefcase, opens it and pulls out a pair of imported black lace panties custom made in France with soft Italian lace. heart A pair of panties from her most expensive and hard to get collection. wink She brings them over to Razz and waves them in front of his face.* I will let you have these if you are worthy and survive. wink twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 am
I will turn this off if you settle down! *sprays face* are you done?? so you think you can control yourself?

*sees Razz pass out and lowers the water pressure.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:27 am
Sayoami
I will turn this off if you settle down! *sprays face* are you done?? so you think you can control yourself?

*sees Razz pass out and lowers the water pressure.*

*Razz wakes up from getting sprayed in the face with the water.* ah what/ Where m who what? I'm back oh god im back. Who is this beauty? Sayo you saved me. Look at those pretty black. NO I MUSTN'T I"LL BE GOOD. *Breaks free from blacks arms and goes to Sayo* Will you help me. I'll behave for you. *Falling to his knees he grabs Sayo's hands.* Mistress SAYO!!!!  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:29 am
*claps her hands excitedly*
ohh goody goody!
is he out?....
twisted
Oh no he's come to... those panties get him every time...
Okay ladies, Black... - let's find a good machine to test out on him! twisted

*walks over behind RAZZ and begins patting RAZZ down and stripping his loose clothes that remain to ensure there are not hidden tricks for him to pull once locked into the lovely contraptions while he pleads with Sayo*
hold on to his wrists for me love wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:32 am
lady leko-chan
*claps her hands excitedly*
ohh goody goody!
is he out?....
twisted
Oh no he's come to... those panties get him every time...
Okay ladies, Black... - let's find a good machine to test out on him! twisted

*walks over behind RAZZ and begins patting RAZZ down and stripping his loose clothes that remain to ensure there are not hidden tricks for him to pull once locked into the lovely contraptions while he pleads with Sayo*
hold on to his wrists for me love wink

((Forget I told you about the smoke bombs in my teeth and my lock picks under the finger nails.))
OH NO!!! SAYO I'll Be strong for you. When I get out I'll be a changed man WAIT FOR ME!!!!  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:35 am
((I need to work again for a bit gonk just FYI, i'll still be around))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:39 am
*Walks back over to her briefcase, puts the panties back inside and closes it. She goes behind the bar to get a glass of iced tea and watches as Leko and Sayo subdue Razz and start hauling him down to the "recreation" room.* Good luck Razz! xp *She holds up her glass of tea and toasts to him in the air.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:41 am
((I'm going to Jump off and play some SSF 4 for a little do with me as you will. BRB don't hurt him much you can make him cry if you like.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:46 am
{{Do you happen to carry those nice panties around in your briefcase all the time, Psy? eek That seems like a strange thing to have with you... unless you plan on using them.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:48 am
*contemplates if the "recreation" room will help in this case.. then she smiles and thinks this could get fun.*

Oh we will get him over his love of panties and teach him how to behave like a gentlemen.

*edit ((i am the worst at spelling in the room hands down))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:51 am
{{ 4laugh Usstan heart gentlemen 4laugh }}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:53 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{Do you happen to carry those nice panties around in your briefcase all the time, Psy? eek That seems like a strange thing to have with you... unless you plan on using them.}}

(( Strange? This coming from the dark elf who always carries a bunch of crap in his pockets with him at all times. talk2hand ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:55 am
{{Speaking of, I've been dying to know whos ponytail that is you carry around. The obvious answer would be Ryzan, but you did cut and color your hair, right?}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:58 am
Psyzapp
(( Strange? This coming from the dark elf who always carries a bunch of crap in his pockets with him at all times. talk2hand ))
{{.... touché. You win this round! Next time, gadget! Next time! *shakes fist and pets his grunny*

As for the ponytail... maybe you'll have to frisk me some time to find out wink }}

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games