Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:22 pm
{{Maybe the second time around?User ImageI believe I've seen Miro in pants. trying one with a skirt now.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:44 pm
((Miro does wear pants too 3nodding Sometimes skirts just look nicer, but pants are good.))  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:44 pm
"I don't know Miro, don't worry about it, honey. Lemme know when we can come in." She stands by the door, waiting, she glances at Draa, what he said sinking in. stare mad She picks him up by the scruff of the neck and hangs him in front of her face, " stare mad You have not seen me naked, in person sweatdrop , on any occasion, you jackass!" stressed scream Puts her arm near the floor and drops him to it, then crosses her arms again, making sure she's covered, "That's Daniel, Draa. I met him in the looney bin. He's a strange one, no doubt, but I like'em. He's a keeper."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:58 pm
((Why do I always follow the tektek links to see what's on the avi? I end up playing around with it.

User Image ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:00 pm
So what if it wasn't in person. I've still seen it, right? ninja
:: continues to change out of the clothes dame gave her and back into her own a bit hurriedly, not sure how badly dame is wanting to get back into her own room or what's going on sweatdrop She lays everything out on the bed, including the stockings and garter belt. After she puts her socks back on, she tells dame that it's alright to come in. ::
Wait... a keeper? You mean... you're actually like dating him or something? o_O;;
:: looks up at dame strangely ::

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:02 pm
MiroIsBored
((Miro does wear pants too 3nodding Sometimes skirts just look nicer, but pants are good.))

{{User Imageshowing leg, but the corset actually layers over the wool top

should look like this:User Image  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:16 pm
Kits Rose
((Why do I always follow the tektek links to see what's on the avi? I end up playing around with it.

User Image ))

((that is too cute. heart Don't feel bad Kits, I do it too. sweatdrop

Well, I had two other outfits in mind, but tekteks layering truly sucks so those are no gos))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:16 pm
dame squats down so she's near Draa's face and smirks at him seductively, whispering, "It's better in person. wink " then stands back up, "No I am not dating him! stressed You know I'm dating Flame, grunny. stare " Huffily crosses her arms again and walks into the bedroom, not bothering to keep the door open wide enough for Draa to slip through. She doesn't shut it, but he'll have to push it open for himself. Satisfied, she smiles at Miro and goes into her closet to put her shirt back on.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image{{*hops on the bandwagon* sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:32 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
User Image{{*hops on the bandwagon* sweatdrop }}

{{She can show ams?! I effin love that! -sneaks off to do some sneaking-}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:47 pm
((Miro does wear sleeveless things sometimes 3nodding ... though not incredibly often sweatdrop The heart "window" of the halter top was what made it more embarrassing redface ))

I suppose Miro and Draa should be on our way soon, then sweatdrop Miro did not think we would be here a while.

:: puts his paws up on the door and leans into it with his weight to get it open ::
If you're still dating Flame, I'm not sure having some weird guy from the looney bin living with you is going to go over so well if you haven't talked to him about it already..... though I guess me living here isn't exactly the best either....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:55 pm
dame comes out of the closet, pulling the shirt down over her stomach, "Well, considering I'm living here now out of circumstance and not totally out of choice, I guess he'll have to get over it, won't he?" She sets her jaw and looks away angry, but her eyes are sad sad . "Plus, I'll only be staying here full time until you get back, then I won't have a bed again and I'll go back to switching between staying at Dec and Bonnie's and staying..." she trails off, mumbling something and scratching the back of her head. dame then clears her throat, glancing over at Miro, "Anyway...is there anything I can give ya'll to help you on your journey? Food? Clothes? Blankets or anything?"  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:38 pm
((MiroIsPretty! blaugh ))

Miro has plenty of things on Norrath since she lives there 3nodding

I just don't think she's got any clothes of me, is all... which is why we came here. Probably have to buy myself some weapons while we're there, but that's not going to be a problem.
Unless you want expensive daggers sweatdrop
Not going to need expensive ones... just ones that are good enough.
:: hops up onto the bed, then on Miro's shoulder ::
You know... I could always just stay in iggies' room. I don't see much of her usually... and I don't think she's really going to mind finding me in her bed if she does show up ninja

Tes and Ryzan have a spare room 3nodding Ryzan wouldn't let Miro use it, though sad It smelled like Tes.
er... yeah.... that's sort of... my room...
Why aren't you staying there, then? surprised
Because I can't leave stare And I get tired of hearing those two going at it stressed
:: blushes and looks down at the floor ::
M... Miro didn't hear such things... :: almost pouts slightly ::

Consider yourself lucky, then stare  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:49 pm
((Miro is very pretty. ^_^))

dame burst out laughing, rofl rofl rofl "I dunno, Draa, I bet it would be fun to hear just once. wink Kinda like your own personal Yaoi track. xd And, no, you cannot stay in iggies' room. stare Nor may you get in her pants! ... sweatdrop Well, unless she would want that, then you have my full blessing. wink "

"So, Draa's clothes, eh? Draa, where are your clothes?"

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:07 pm
Hey... it's not like I would do anything to her if she didn't want it already.... which I'm sure she does twisted And I'm not into yaoi so I can do without the track stare
M... Miro isn't into yaoi... but Miro used to have a crush on both Tes and Ryzan redface
:: laughs slightly :: I remember that. She didn't even realize Ryzan was gay for a long time rofl It was hilarious to watch rofl
You could have told Miro mad .... or rather Tes could have sweatdrop
It was funnier not to ninja
Anyway.... I um... kind of just always left my clothes laying around in places so.... if you cleaned up in here at any point, I'd have no idea where they are, to be honest...

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games