Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:28 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
black rose?! uh-oh...-looks around in panic-

* hmm hes hiding behind a rock* * telelports him to mrianda*

*breathes out enlighted*
*guy completely in black with a black rose looks completely confused*
*hugs him tightly* whee heart
*thinks: thx rachuto*

heh no problem * gets a missle and kills most of the gys outside

*guy gets his mind slowly back* oh eh h-h-hello^^ t-the people who you live with ....ehm well...
*nods nods* I know I know... *goes with him to kitchen* whee heart
-looks at him- he looked scared...

guy: who wouldnt be when you come to visit someone and everyone who comes 100ft to the house gets blown up? *thinks:luckily I found a stone to hide...*
miranda:*nods*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:29 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
black rose?! uh-oh...-looks around in panic-

* hmm hes hiding behind a rock* * telelports him to mrianda*

*breathes out enlighted*

*guy gets his mind slowly back* oh eh h-h-hello^^ t-the people who you live with ....ehm well...

hehe * eats ravioli* he ish * throws ru ap bombs at the crowds and all the mens explode with fireworks* yay pwetyt

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:31 am

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

*breathes out enlighted*

guy: who wouldnt be when you come to visit someone and everyone who comes 100ft to the house gets blown up? *thinks:luckily I found a stone to hide...*
true -nods and rolls over- um sorry for asking but who r u??
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:35 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

*breathes out enlighted*

guy: ehehe *bows gives a handkiss* pleased to meet you my name is nothing which should be of your interest...
Miranda: sorry he has quiet old fashioned manners^^ heart
*both leave to kitchen holding hands*

Everlasting Tragedy

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:36 am

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

guy: ehehe *bows gives a handkiss* pleased to meet you my name is nothing which should be of your interest...

* winks cat * grabs miranda and the dude and shoves them into a closet and locks them in * ehehheheh
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:37 am

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

-looks a lil' suprised- eh...they r really in love..

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:38 am

rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

* winks cat * grabs miranda and the dude and shoves them into a closet and locks them in * ehehheheh
so romantic~
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:40 am

rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

guy: they are realy weird.... are you fine?
Miranda: yes you?
guy: I am fine too^^*trys to open the door* uhm I think this is kinda bad joke....
Miranda: they are like this... stare *hits against the door* hey rachuto this isnt funny ! I invited him for dinner!

Everlasting Tragedy

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:42 am

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

guy: I am fine too^^*trys to open the door* uhm I think this is kinda bad joke....
Miranda: they are like this... stare *hits against the door* hey rachuto this isnt funny ! I invited him for dinner!
-just staring at the doors from a distance- um....-tilts head-
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:43 am

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

its mizu mianda! nope ur not coming out thats part closet ur in theres a table with a romatic set up and a nice dinner and it looks nice i payed tons for it :3 open the door on ur left

Tarouchoo

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:45 am

rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

its mizu mianda! nope ur not coming out thats part closet ur in theres a table with a romatic set up and a nice dinner and it looks nice i payed tons for it :3 open the door on ur left

guy:that door?
Miranda: *completely lost*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:46 am

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

teehee~

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:47 am

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

* snaps fingers nad a door opens and u enter a candle lit room of romantic candles and a nicely decorated table adn a nice steamy diner and the main dishes are salmon steak and ravioli*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:48 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

teehee~

XD ahah nya...* i miss the twins

Tarouchoo

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:56 am

rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
rachuto
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

* snaps fingers nad a door opens and u enter a candle lit room of romantic candles and a nicely decorated table adn a nice steamy diner and the main dishes are salmon steak and ravioli*

(what were ravioli again?)
guy: ehm... nice not cooked by you?
Miranda:*nods *not cooked by me *is just confused*
guy:ah kk...*looks at the food and wonders if its poisoned* uhm I think I am not hungry at the moment... but nice room...
Miranda: eh its ok^^ sweatdrop
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games