Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Blunt weapon, lest you plan on getting a monk staff that just so happens to have a spear tip above the rings.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Haruhi000777
Haku: Why not go with the Monk Spade? That's usually a good one.

There's about one hundred shaolin monk items, you just gotta' go through and see what you like.

Shinster: Told you! This whole thing is set up to piss people off!

People that can't grasp the concept of why it's there? Why would someone venture outside their occupation. Let alone have a ninja that can't properly transfer information to and from the animal companion. Do you think it's the need of the animal or a want? Because summons can communicate with shinobi just fine. You're basically complaining about something you don't meet requirements to use or access. Why would Naruto who lacks the prowess to succeed in the field of genjutsu attempt to do so? It's not his occupation nor strength. When you have a weakness you can only cover it up or simply hide it. So, tell me how and why animals or ninja animals would prove useful to shinobi of ninjutsu class, genjutsu class and taijutsu class...etc. That shinobi would only focus on the strength they have shown the most promise in, so why would they fool around with animals? Why? Simple. They're not tamers. You've basically pushing the point of why you can't use something you don't have the knowledge to use.

SentryCub

Roisterer

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Segmented staff FTW, Haku.

Cubbers- Down boy. o .o
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Boop...

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:29 pm

I think I will go with the idea that allows for two schools of training: hand-to-hand and weapon-based. Weak in one, strong in the other - depending on what the player chooses to school in.

Also: It seems that being a good guy makes your wicked strong. -Curses at Goku.-
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:30 pm

SentryCub
Haruhi000777
Haku: Why not go with the Monk Spade? That's usually a good one.

There's about one hundred shaolin monk items, you just gotta' go through and see what you like.

Shinster: Told you! This whole thing is set up to piss people off!

People that can't grasp the concept of why it's there? Why would someone venture outside their occupation. Let alone have a ninja that can't properly transfer information to and from the animal companion. Do you think it's the need of the animal or a want? Because summons can communicate with shinobi just fine. You're basically complaining about something you don't meet requirements to use or access. Why would Naruto who lacks the prowess to succeed in the field of genjutsu attempt to do so? It's not his occupation nor strength. When you have a weakness you can only cover it up or simply hide it. So, tell me how and why animals or ninja animals would prove useful to shinobi of ninjutsu class, genjutsu class and taijutsu class...etc. That shinobi would only focus on the strength they have shown the most promise in, so why would they fool around with animals? Why? Simple. They're not tamers. You've basically pushing the point of why you can't use something you don't have the knowledge to use.

[/pat pat]
Calm yoself cubbers!
You dun wanna let em see ya acting a fool do ya?

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:30 pm

xD Ain't no down boy. She wanna whine on common sense. That's like goin inside a department store to buy a toilet but you don't own a house. Even though you know you can use it you decide it's okay to do so but ignore the fact you don't have a bathroom. You can't cook something you don't know how to prepare and you can't download music onto MP3's if you don't know how the software works. It's common sense. A chef can't just buy a brick and wanna build a house. It just don't work that way.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:38 pm

*Cough*
But she's got the argument that Herbal Furs sells pet training manuals.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:02 pm

That is very true. But, I don't think a shinobi would just divert down into another profession because a manual is there. Respect the classes and the limitations they hold. If she isn't a tamer the pets section doesn't concern her nor should it just magically appeal to her character to the point she takes that much intrest into it.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:04 pm

I s'pose that's true~

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Mwahahaha half-way done with this paper. Shoulda been done about an hour ago. Stupid attention span. .__.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Kazzoh
Mwahahaha half-way done with this paper. Shoulda been done about an hour ago. Stupid attention span. .__.

Zee fight MIGHT be over soon.
Though I have yet to destroy your desk.

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:24 pm

My desk? gonk
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Yeah I think I might try and Kawarimi it.
Just cause he needs to be wrecked.

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Cub: Why did you have to bring this up again? I had gone away and I came back over it and now you pull this, thank you very much.

*ahem*

MY CHARACTER IS NOT GOING INTO ANOTHER DAMN PROFESSION!

I could care less about the freaking tamer class! The initial idea was to get Suzume a companion but freaking Ergo what's his name had put up training manuals and alluded to the idea that people could train their companions so they did not get killed while in the field of battle!

It pisses me off that this is not so and that he's basically charging an extra 100 for animals that can't learn jutsu, that can't even learn ANYTHING unless they are owned by a person with like the Inuzuka bloodline!

Oh but hey, you have a point, why have ANY pets at all if no one is going to be in the tamer class?! Why not just cut off all pets to all shinobi who aren't tamers?! Because hey, what would be the freaking point!? No point to Ninken since they're just basically a summons from the canine list! No animals can be used unless you're a tamer and no way can they use jutsu unless they're a summons! Even though most of the freaking summons can use jutsu and they don't apparently use hand seals!

If you bring this up again, if you even talk about it, my hatred and rage will become so terrible that I will rip open the gates of the netherworld, overthrow their master and come back with a force that will torture you, everyone you know, and all of humanity in a fiery, bloody hell for all eternity!
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games