Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:52 am

Yo Shinster.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 am

Hioh, heyo. What's up?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:58 am

nothingggg About to fight that Doku person.

I want my PC back ; e;

macs can't play anyof my favorite games. I want to play rumble fighter so terribly.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:59 am

Any particular reason you're fighting her?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:00 pm

xD No Leaf Permit!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Shinster: Not much, but I've been giving the whole Battle Animal thing some thought.

I've looked over the rule section and the tamer section and there are no rules restricting that battle/ninja animals cannot be used by any other person.

Plus in the Takumi Herbal Furs selection, it states that no one outside of tamer class may have more than one combat animal. Which is to take into meaning that combat animals purchased at the shop have the same ability to learn jutsu. Plus battle pets purchased are described as having the potential to become ninja animals.

Thus I would like to ask that Cloud (Suzume's Dog) can be trained. XP

Haruhi000777

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:05 pm

I saw her come in, as I was returning from that mission to dissolve a faction. The last group that came to the leaf were all complaining about the heat, Yet this person was fully cloaked, with a mask; Obviously not one of our ANBU because I would know who they are, and so I bluffed her. If she woulda been like, "I'm not doing anything; i don't know what your talking about"; I woulda been like, "Papers Please." but instead of trying to decieve/talk to me; she started sealing, So i'm gonna hit her before she hit's me lol.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:05 pm

[ Sentry: } *Face palm*

[ Haruhi: } *Eyes twirling*
What do you mean "same ability to learn jutsu"?

[ Tai: } Ah. =/

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Osu.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:09 pm

Shinster: I mean that the battle pets purchased at Takumi are the same battle pets used by the tamer class and thus they can learn jutsu as any other pet purchased by those of the tamer class.

Haruhi000777

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:09 pm

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:14 pm

And also, Anyone with an extensive martial arts knowledge would be able to perceive the gender of someone even when wearing a cloak, the body involuntarily shifts and moves certain ways dependent on bone structure. I'm only a second degree blackbelt and I can tell genders from far away. and believe me it comes in handy, especially when you're at anime conventions and you catch your best friend undressing a trap with his eyes. lolol oh brandon.

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:15 pm

[ Kaz: } Good afternoon.

[ Haruhi: } Pets can... learn... *Taps chin*
Ungh... I have to play with the Tamer even more now...
There's no limit to what they can learn... nor is there any restriction... Like, what can pets normally learn? Just stuff from the Inuzuka taijutsu style, right?
Also, what classes are your ninja?

[ Tai: } I can tell just by looking at someone's face. Comes from extensive periods of... only... being able to draw faces...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Shinster: Yes, it is stated that battle pets have the ability to become ninja pets in Herbal Furs. It is also stated that the Tamer Class can have more than one pet but to have more than one pet they need to buy them from Herbal furs.

Thus the point being that the Battle Pets in Herbal Furs can become ninja pets whether or not their owner is of the Tamer Class or not.

Woo loopholes!

I'm not really sure, from what I've seen of the Inuzuka bloodline so far... aside from peeing to track I think the battle pet just turns into the owner and mimics the attacks he/she can do. But I can be totally wrong about this since I haven't studied the bloodline.

Suzume is Bukijutsu and Setsuna is Medical (but Setsuna does not have a pet yet).

Haruhi000777

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:20 pm

stressed
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games