Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:21 pm
Toweling himself off following a shower, Daniel poked his head out into the hall to ensure that Dame had well and truly gone. He had heard her voice, and another he had thought, and since she hadn't seemed too concerned over the rummaging about in her apartment Daniel assumed that she had realized it was him. Still, comfortable with his presence or not, his memory served him well enough to remember that the less clothing one had on while around other people the more awkward a situation became. Excepting of course under certain circumstances that he was still sorting out.

Satisfied that he was alone, Daniel left the towel hanging over the shower curtain rail to dry, and wandered out to the front room to find some new clothes. Digging into the plastic bags that held most of the clothes that he had appropriated he came up with a pair of shorts and a tank top. Moving the ruined clothes, he sat down on the couch to pull the shorts on, but once his eyes caught sight of his satchel he hesitated. After a moment he dropped the fresh clothes to one side and pulled his satchel to him.

Opening the main flap he first extracted a short rod, almost two feet in length. Its body was a smooth red lacquer, and was a little over an inch in thickness. At either end the rod was capped with a four inch fitting of gold, worked into curling and waving designs with such craftsmanship that the designs seemed to ripple in an unseen breeze. Daniel slowly spun the rood in his hands, examining every inch of its surface. He spoke softly of a sudden.

"Coor'atu meka etlla hesh. Batakos."

Daniel's eyes widened as if he had even surprised himself. Carefully setting the rod aside, he reached into the satchel once more, seeming to strain at whatever he was retrieving. Pulling the satchel away and tossing it aside revealed a half inch thick stone tablet in Daniel's hand. Setting the light brown square of stone down on the coffee carefully, Daniel gazed at it and through it. It was about a foot along each side, and covered in strange carvings. Daniel set to looking over every symbol, every rune, even each crack, chip, and imperfection. He had examined the tablet thoroughly enough over the last several days. Or at least, his last several days. Dame hadn't seemed to concerned about his sudden appearance so his absence couldn't have been that long this time. Still, he poured himself into the strange text before him.

Content that he hadn't missed anything, he leaned back, clothes laying next to him still forgotten. He had learned a lot recently. Though it had taken a while just to absorb a new cultural viewpoint, but now he suspected that even that had been for a reason. If he could only piece it all together to figure out what. There was one thing he had thought of trying, but he had put it off, hoping that an easier way might come along. But that's not how the universe ticks, is it?

Kicking his feet up, Daniel lay back on the couch, and relaxed his mind. He needed to sleep, but not for any restorative purposes. He had questions, and he intended to get answers. And this time, he would be ready when Mahvatshi came.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 am
damecharlie
"Miro! You look so cute! Would you like a different bra or at least different straps, to go with the shirt?" dame says after she turns around and squees over Miro's outfit. "Oooh!! Here!" she hands the elf a cute teal hair piece that is diamond in shape and has feathers, "That'll look adorable!"
Miro thinks she might rather have a different outfit redface sweatdrop
:: despite what she tells dame, she still takes the hair piece and fastens it to her hair just above her ear because she liked the color:: whee

:: after a while of watching some oddball walking around dame's apartment, he hops over to the door of dame's bedroom and starts scratching at it to get her attention ::
um... dame.... there's sort of a weird naked guy hanging out in your livingroom.... and it's not me.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:50 am
((Okay, so...you know what's kinda funny? I never even realise Miro wrote in teal until -just- now. rofl No wonder she's taking to my outfit so well! rofl I'm an idiot sometimes. -facepalm-))

dame chuckles at Miro, "But Miro!! You look so cute! biggrin Would you like some gloves or something to go with it? I think I have some cream ones back here...." dame starts digging in her closet again and hears the scratching on the door. Raising an eyebrow, the girl steps out of the closet in time to hear Draa talk aboud Daniel. stressed "DANIEL! Are you naked again?! We have company, you know! stressed I don't think you'd like it very much if I went around naked, dammit!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:01 pm
*sitting with her jaw clenched, arms folded tightly across her chest, leg bouncing irritatedly on her knee, staring a hole into Flames bathroom door, she tries not to blow up at the guys as they take turns fussing and cursing at her.

Early that morning she packed Lo up and headed for Flames office, hoping to catch him there and not have to wait for him to come up from dames. Entering the office, she was met with a myriad of emotions, ranging from sheer relief to utterly pissed. However the shouting match was delayed as Lo loped over and pounced on Flame, taking him down and licking his face wildly. The guys took their time reacquainting themselves with Lo, who was in attention heaven at the time. But it didn't last for long. Soon, Horne stalked over to her and stared at her harshly for a long time, making her somewhat cringe back involuntarily. Without words, he grabbed her and hugged her tightly, her arms snaking around his waist and returning the hug after she saw she wasn't in physical danger. And then it began. He held her away from him at arms length and tore into her, yelling and screaming at how irresponsible and selfish she was.

Stubbs took his que from Horne and chimed in as well, which was odd since he was the laid back, quiet one. Flame still playing with Lo, she stood and took the barrage of verbal assaults coming from the two men, hoping that was going to be the worst of it, but she knew better. After a while, Flame stood up, scratching Los head and walked over to her slowly. Although she never twitched an eye when it came to Flame, she knew all too well about the too calm demeanor he was portraying at that moment. For those who knew him well, knew he was anything but calm at that point, and to tuck tail and run when he was like that. Backing up, she tried to keep a distance between them but wound up hitting the couch, falling backwards and sitting. Flame advanced on her until he was standing in front of her, leaning down nose to nose with her. Placing his hands on both sides of her head, he stared her down, daring her to look away. Just as she opened her mouth to say something he growled, cutting her off*

If you ever. Ever. Leave like that without telling -me- where you're going, next time I hunt you down won't be for saving. I will kill you myself. Crystal?

*she huffed, about to protest and defend herself when he slammed one of his hands against the back of the couch near her head*

I -know- why you had to keep Liv's secret and I respect that, but that's not what I mean and you know it. Three months Icy? Three whole months after the funeral and you say nothing? Not even a "******** you" text? Never! Again! Do I make myself clear?!

*eyes mere slits now, he glares at her wanting nothing but a simple yes from her. Feeling her anger and pride boiling, rising to the top, she fights hard to keep it down, nodding her head once*

No. I want to hear it from you. Say it. Are. We. Crystal?

*by this time her nails were digging into the leather seats of the couch, wanting nothing more than to lunge at him, but knew that was one fight she wouldn't. Not that time. Closing her eyes tightly, she swallows, taking a deep breath. Letting it out, she opens her eyes and locks her with his, answering him in a flat tone*

Crystal.

*holding her glare, he searches her eyes for a minute, seeing how she wanted to maul him, yet seeing the truth behind her words. Straightening up, he yanks her up off the couch into a hug, which she struggles against for a few seconds, but reluctantly returns. Hoping the whole fussing ordeal was over, her hopes are dashed as Flame makes her sit back down and the men finish lighting into her.

Finally, she stops bouncing her leg, sliding off the couch and walking behind Flames desk. Once back there, she starts counting the panels on the wall, finding one of the hidden ones. Pressing it, it pops open to reveal a refrigeration unit. Inside were an assortment of glasses and alcohol. Choosing a favorite amongst the four of them, she also grabs four tumblers. Placing everything on the desk, she clicks the panel close again and pours up the drinks, needing one desperately and hoping that would shut them up for a while, or at least switch subjects. And just like cats and catnip, the warm aroma of the cognac beckoned to them. Passing the men a drink, she raised hers in a silent toast, and gulped it, refilling her glass, and then doing the same for the men. Soon, they were on to another subject, thankfully*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 pm
Daniel's eyes shot open and he fell off the couch as flailed over. Landing on his stomach he qucikly came to his knees next to the coffee table, knocking the piled books over once more. His wide eyes relaxed a bit once he realized that nothing was exploding, collapsing, or otherwise going horribly wrong. Then it finally dawned on him that it was Dame's voice that had suddenly roused him.

"Holy heaven's Dame, I didn't realize you were still here."

Quickly finding the clothes he had pulled out, Daniel pulled them on before sitting back down on the couch.

"And I didn't realize there was anyone else here either. And what's the big deal anyway? You people and your clothing. I mean sure if you're out in the cold, but otherwise, what's the big deal?"

As he spoke towards the back of the apartment, Daniel started restacking the books on the table, placing them as to cover the stone tablet. That done, he took up the rod from the table and tucked it in between the cushions of the couch. Only after doing all that did a particularly relevant thought cross Daniel's mind.

"Hang on. You didn't even come out here. How do you know what I was doing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:48 pm
"Because, Daniel, Draa is out there and saw you wandering around naked. rolleyes " she rolls her eyes and looks at Miro, "Excuse me for a second, Mir." dame walks to the door, scooting, Draa back to the side with her foot and shutting the door behind her so he can't get it. " stressed And don't even think about looking up my shorts, you little varmit. mad " she says to Draa as she passes him, going into the livingroom. "What's the big deal with clothing? Hm?" she crosses her arms underneath her bosom, placing one foot slightly forward and cocking out a hip, purposefully accentuating some curves and smirks at him, "Do you find nothing intriguing with what is under people's clothing, Daniel?" Her voice drops to a purr, "Do you not feel that urge and desire either?"  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:11 pm
Daniel's eyes widened slowly as Dame came into the room to make her point. He finally managed to tear his eyes away and focused back on the table. Impulsively he snatched up a science book of some sort and began flipping the pages without actually looking at it. He still hadn't figured out why Dame alone was able to turn him into a gibbering idiot, and analyzing the phenomenon himself was impossible for obvious reasons. Clearing his throat, Daniel turned his head slightly to address Dame, without actually looking at her.

"Well, as you can surely attest yourself the intrigue, urges, and desires that you speak of exist regardless of the presence of clothing."

Daniel's eyes flashed over to where Dame was leaning, but quickly flicked them back to refocus on the book for a moment.

"Besides, a person is only naked if you perceive them needing clothes. Society's that don't use clothes might see people around here as trying to hide themselves."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:19 pm
"Mmmm," she says, tilting her head to the side with a slight smartass attitude, arms still crossed under her chest, "Well then, how 'bout I just start walking around naked and we'll see how well you can focus then, eh?" She smirks and turns on her heel, walking, more like strutting, slowly away, waiting for his retort.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:37 pm
Daniel chuckled softly to himself as Dame slowly turned away. She could very easily turn him into a unfocused mess, especially when she caught him by surprise. But if she thought that her mere physical appearance was all that was doing it to him, he wasn't about to say otherwise. Neither was he inclined to reveal that she was the only person that it happened around.

"Dame, if you want to strut around sans covering, it's your call. I haven't got a problem with it."

The sudden memory of the various reactions that he received on that first night made Daniel smile to himself. He wouldn't mind, no, but everybody else was a different matter.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:41 pm
:: being barred from the bedroom, he hops back to the livingroom, glancing back and forth between dame and the weird guy as they talk ::
I have no objection to the idea of dame walking around naked either ninja

:: with dame out of the room, she starts to change out of the outfit that she was given, feeling uncomfortable with so much skin being exposed since she is usually more covered than that :: sweatdrop  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:04 pm
{{had the sudden urge to tektek Miro:

User Image showing "skin"

User Image less "skin"

working on two more as well.(also checking layering to see if it really works)}}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:09 pm
dame throws up her arms, back still to the boys, "Well damn, we'll just become a nudist colony around in here!" She crosses her arms and pulls her shirt off over her head, "Everybody just get naked, eh?" dame covers herself with the fabric of her shirt and picks up Draa on her way to her room, "I'm sure you wouldn't, you little vermin." She drapes him along her shoulder and nuzzles his little head, placing her hand on the door, she talks through it, "Miro, you decent?" stare She mutters under her breath, "Not that it matters since we're all walking around naked now. stare "  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:10 pm
((Those are adorable, Icy!!! 4laugh whee ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:17 pm
{{crap. both tops unequip each other. back to drawing board}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:21 pm
(( Miro buys those shoes and updates wishlist now surprised ninja ))

:: blushes a bit and quickly throws on the black shirt she came in with and struggles to get the layered skirts on, not having gotten to removing the stockings and garter belt yet ::
W... Why is everyone naked now? sweatdrop MiroIsConfused sweatdrop

Not like I haven't seen the both of you naked on numerous occasions ninja .... though the both of you naked together....
:: ponders that a bit and smirks :: twisted Erm... ninja by the way, what's with the random guy in your livingroom anyway?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games