Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I don't need to talk about it because it wasn't a memory I forgot. It was one I buried." Akihiko replied, taking the water and quickly downing a couple pain killers.
They'd probably knock him out before long.

Blue eyes focused on the physical therapist. "There were times in my life that I hated... and I buried those memories as deeply as I could. Things that turned me into Narcissus... things that bit at my soul until I wanted to take it out on everyone around me." he wasn't going to tell Michi that Yuuji knew the memory.

It was a dark time in the man's past after all.

"Go out to the clubs. Go with Shou-san. Take Izzy with you. Yuuji's here so if something happens, well... I'm in good hands. But..." Akihiko paused for a moment. "Look, Michi... I'm supposed to convince Shou to switch to Ohayou on this vacation. He HAS to have a good time with people from our company. Izzy knows but I want Izzy to enjoy himself instead of worrying about making a good impression so... I don't want to force you to do it but it'd be a big favor to me if you'd take Izzy and show Shou a great time at the clubs."

~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, Yuuji watched Izzy carefully.
The man was acting a bit off... because from where Takagi stood, he should have been furious to be pulled out of that room.
What had Akihiko done THIS time?
"Don't be so sure you're not going out." Yuuji called after Izzy. "If I know my cousin, he still wants you and the others to have a good time."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:53 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Ok...well, do you have any idea what might have set off the headache? Did you drink something? Or were you talking about anything? It might help you to identify the trigger." Michi said as he leaned on his hands at the edge of the bed.

"I think that you're going to have more of these moments, Akihiko. Until you've come to grasp your memories. Do you want me to stay in the other bedroom in this suite? Would that help?" Michi didn't want to push the man but he want to help ease things as best he could. He couldn't do anything about memories that were determined to be remembered but he could be around in case something happened again.

Michi paused and listened to Akihiko's request. "Mmm...normally I wouldn't leave my patient but...if you really need me to make sure that Ishi-san and Shou-san go clubbing I'll drag them out. But are you sure that Ishi-san will have a good time or will he be worrying about you?"

----

Izzy glanced back as Yuuji spoke, "You're probably right. I'll think about it."
But he didn't elaborate before closing his door.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:09 pm

"Izzy speaking English to me set it off, I think." Akihiko replied, setting the glass of water down on the nightstand.
He sat there for a moment, just thinking.
"It wasn't right away, because he did it when we were in the limo but... I think everything kind of spiraled from that..." the man really didn't know what else might have brought it on.
After all, he hadn't done anything out of the ordinary.
Sighing, Narcissus rested his head against the headboard. "I know he'll worry, Michi-kun... but he needs to have fun. Honestly, even when I blackout, I wake up not long after so it's really nothing to worry about... as long as someone's there to wake me up. Yuuji can handle it while everyone's out. Though..." the musician paused, looking to Tanaka for a moment. "I think it'd be a good idea... you in the spare room, that is. I don't know if it will help," Narcissus smirked slightly, trying to get back into being his old self. "But at least you won't have to run as far." he teased.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:23 am
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Mm...well that trigger we won't be able to do anything about. So many people speak English here." Michi sighed, as he looked up to the ceiling. "But that's kind of far off Akihiko. I mean if it was the trigger. Were you thinkin about him speaking English while you were in the room? Did he speak English here? Or did he say anything else that made you uncomfortable.

Glancing over at Akihiko, he pointed out, "Since Ishi-san was the only one here beside the tailor I saw, he's probably the only person that could have triggered it unless something else in the room affects you. I'm not asking for details or anything but you might want to replay the last 30 minutes in your head and see if there's anything that might have caused you discomfort."

"Yeah well he's your manager and he cares about you, so I know that even if I take him out he's mind is going to be to some degree here with you. But you're right, he needs to get out so I'll see if I can get him to budge." he said as he got up from the bed and headed for the door.

Michi then grinned, "Ok, I'll ask Takagi-san if he can move my bags to this room, If you start feeling better, I'll move back into the other suite. That way I don't cramp your style if you bring home a few girls...or guys." That smirk continued as he got to the door and he teased right back, "Or maybe so you don't cramp my style when I bring home a few."

After leaving he went to see Yuuji to give him an update and ask if he could have his stuff moved to Akihiko's spare bedroom. And that he was going to take Shou and Izzy out. "Ishi-san needs some fresh air and fun per Narcissus-san. And he hopes Shou-san will have a good time. I'm not sure that Ishi-san will want to go but I'm going to try to pluck him out of his room."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:32 pm

"No, I..." Akihiko shook his head, trying to think of something... of anything... "Izzy and I were joking about bringing guys back to the hotel. And... we were getting him a tailor and someone to bring some contacts... Seriously, Michi nothing we did was a trigger. I... I guess I was just thinking about it still..."

The man sighed, feeling insanely left out all the sudden. They were going to have a lot of fun... going to go clubbing and get drunk... flirt and sing and maybe bring some eye candy home.

But now...
He was stuck in bed, his head throbbing, though he wasn't going to tell Michi that it still hurt.

Akihiko smiled slightly, "Just make sure Izzy has fun. And please explain to Shou what happened. I hate using this as an excuse... again..."

A few seconds of silence passed and Yuuji opened the door. "Hey. You alright?" Narcissus nodded, and the man continued. "Izzy went back to his room. Tanaka-san can I talk to you for a moment?" he asked, making sure the man followed him out of Akihiko's bedroom.

Takagi turned and sighed. "Look... I know it's going to be a pain in the a** to convince Izzy to go with you, but Akihiko's going to be counting on how this experience goes. This isn't the last time that Izzy will be around a clubbing scene, especially as Narcissus and Nakai's manager. I'm going to keep an eye on my cousin... hopefully he'll just rest and take it easy. I'll try and get him to eat something, maybe see if there are some Japanese stations on the television... try and keep him away from English as much as I can for today, I think."

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"I'll make sure he does...and I'll take care of Shou-san too. Don't worry. I'm not a star but I can handle a party." he smiles but he also was a little sad that Akihiko couldn't share the merriment. Always something.

"Sure, Takagi-san." he said as he followed the man out. Then he listened for a little bit while Yuiji explained what he was going to do and what needed to be done. "Yeah, I know, Akihiiko told me how important it was to him so I'll do my best. Mm...I'm not sure the English was the trigger to be honest. Because triggers don't wait for well over an hour to hit, I don't think. I'm thinking something in their conversation set it off in the room. But I can't read his mind." sighed Michi as he put his fingers through his hair.

"I'll talk to Ishi-san and see if I can nudge him out of his room." he finally said and then headed off towards the manager's suite.

There after a long bit of coaxing he finally pried the man out of his room just in time for the contacts to be delivered and worn. It wouldn't be long before Shou would be ready....

(Note: If it is just my 3 boys going I'm not going to put their banter but a general summary.)

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:33 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

There were so many bags of clothing choices that Shou hung up in his closet. Beautiful choices that could put him on and off the stage if he were interested. But tonight, he wanted to go classy. He had considered for about 5 seconds the option of not wearing make up at all. But....but....he felt an inner warning.

His trust level was always low when it came to these sorts of things. His make up kept his world private and to be honest, while he enjoyed the company of Narcissus and friends he didn't feel as he knew them well enough to go that far.

So, he took a bath and cleaned himself from head to toe before walking out to view himself in a mirror. Yuuji seemed very much like his Hamu...and that bothered him just a little. Probably the reason he'd not let his guard down or take off his make up.

Actually, a little bit of his paranoid got to him and he made sure that his bags were clean of anything that might have been....spy worthy. He didn't want his secrets out.

It seems like everything was ok, so he then started to put his new look together. Black pants that form fitted his butt, with a fine black shirt, red tie and then a military over coat that flared from the bottom plus belt. Afterwards, mixing that up with a few blond hair extensions and make up, it gave him the commanding aura that he liked to don on occasion.

Even when Jun brought the sweeter sides of him out, sometimes he just had to be another portion of his image, beautiful, in control and unforgettable...almost untouchable.

Walking out, he grabbed a pair of black gloves to finish off the look but stuffed them in the coat pocket unsure of how cool it would be that night.

"Mmmm...Are we ready, Michi-kun?" ask Shou as he saw the physical therapist speaking quietly with Lucky-san. "Ah, Lucky-san, I love the look...Oh...contacts?"

He walked over and started staring at the man, "You should throw away your old wardrobe. Good god, I would never had know you looked so hot under that suit." He shook his head. "If Narcissus-san doesn't throw out your clothes, I'll come over and do it myself."

Izzy stood there completely dumbfounded for a moment as Shou put an arm around him, "Now now, Lucky-san. Don't be afraid...I won't bite. Where is your Star?"

"He's got a headache, Shou-san. So I don't think he's going to make it tonight" answered Michi, "But Ishi-san and I are going with you to party."

"Ah...." he sounded disappointed for a second, and internally he was...but then he patted Ishi-san on the back and said with a grin, "Ah...so that means you're all mine tonight. Guess we should get going then. Let's not keep the night waiting."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Ten minutes passed, and there was a knock on the door to the suite. Yuuji answered it, took a few bags from the person at the door, then went into the kitchen.

Another ten minutes... maybe fifteen... and Takagi pushed open Akihiko's bedroom door and walked inside with a tray.

For his part, Narcissus was still in bed, though he was absently flipping through the television channels in hopes of finding something NOT English.

"It happened a long time ago. Can't you get over at least the language and..."

"Urusai." Akihiko spoke, not even looking at Yuuji as the man set the tray of food down on the nightstand.

Nyumen and Aburaage Nattozume Yaki.
Simple noodle soup with grilled tofu that was stuffed with natto and onion.

"Here in the US, they eat Chicken Noodle Soup for times like this." Takagi spoke, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Though... I figured something a little more home made was in order."

Setting down the remote, blue eyes moved and focused in on the man beside him. "You're a pain in the a**. Which one put you up to this? Izzy? Michi?"

"Neither." his cousin replied, moving the tray to set it in Akihiko's lap. "Doesn't take a genius to see you're... troubles..."

The music from the beginning of a J-Drama, for Narcissus had actually succeeded in finding a Japanese station, played out lightly in the background. It was the same old story... Girl meets Guy. Girl falls for Guy. Guy's clueless for most of the show as to her feelings. Course, this was a Girl dressed as a Guy liking a Guy at an all Guy's school.
Yuuji knew it well...
After all, he had enjoyed the plotline of "Hana-kimi" quite a bit.

And yet here sat his cousin. Guy meets Guy. Guy doesn't realize he's in love with Guy, but the other Guy falls head over heels for signals from the first Guy... who's just confused and too big of a p***k to admit that he's got feelings for the Guy to begin with.

"Are you and Izzy going to dance around everything?" Yuuji asked, his eyes focused on the television.

Akihiko had picked up the Nyumen and was chewing a few of the noodles. "Dance around what? That he's in love with me?" the musician smirked slightly. "Really, Yuuji-kun... you think I don't know?"

"No, I know you know." his cousin replied with a bit of a sigh. "It's sad. By all accounts you USED to love him back. Then you went and had to get your brain operated on."

The musician shook his head, "Yeah well, hardly a picnic for me, you know. ******** headaches day and night... sleeping's becoming a problem. Eating's BEEN a problem. I can't remember my own damned lyrics half the time... even some of the ones I wrote BEFORE I got hurt... Yuuji they're just... they're all mixed up. I'm lucky I haven't sung the wrong chorus yet for a song!"

Takagi nodded, "It'll take time. I mean really... there was swelling on your brain, Akihiko. Don't you think that's going to affect something? You're lucky to be alive."

"Am I?" Narcissus asked softly, blue eyes focused on the bowl of soup in his lap. "I mean really? I'm in pain all the time... I've been using sex as a means to actually get so exhausted I pass out asleep... I barely eat, barely sleep... I haven't talked to ojisan in who knows how long. Matsumoto's trying to take over the company that I thought was going to be mine one day... and now Asato's head of ojisan's dream and I'm just... sitting here. I can't perform yet. I want to... I really want to... but what happens if I have a headache on stage or there's a memory or..." he looked up at Yuuji. "You saw what happened. I burst into tears, Yuuji. I can't do that in front of thousands of fans..."

For a moment, Takagi didn't say a word. "I've known you a long time, Akihiko. But I've never known you to run away. Stop running." he thought his cousin might be angry, but there wasn't even that emotion in the drained man. "You're running from Izzy. Running from your music. Running from who you really are. I could care less if you're using Narcissus as a shield. But the REAL you beneath him... needs to stop running. Izzy loves you. Deal with it and either accept his feelings or reject him outright. Your music is important to you. Focus on writing new lyrics, not on what you've forgotten. So what if you can't perform some songs ever again? Just means your fans got to hear something perfect. Something one of a kind. But stop running. Hide behind Narcissus again if you have to... but the more you run, the more those memories are going to crash against your mind. One after another... after another..."

Laughing softly, Akihiko shook his head. "Baka... I hate it when you're right. And damn it all you usually are, ne?" he asked, a hint of a smile on his lips. "So... I eat your soup and the tofu then what? I sit here and be bored to death? I'm sure as hell not watching that." he gestured to the screen.

"Oi! I happened to like that show's first run, thank you." Takagi replied teasingly. "Eat the soup and the tofu... then get up. I'll take you to the club myself OR, if you're lucky, you've got the time to meet the others downstairs. Shou-san's a diva so it probably takes him forever to get ready."

"And I'm not?" Narcissus replied with a smirk.

Rolling his eyes... Yuuji could only agree.

~ ~ ~

He could be silent as a ninja... when he wanted to be.
The thought of sneaking up on Izzy was appealing... but then again it might send his manager into a fit of fear and hysteria.
Like on the plane.

SOOOOOOOOO...

Slinging one arm around Michi's shoulders, Akihiko stood there with a smirk on his face.

Dressed in the clothes he had put on earlier, his hair fixed JUST right, with bangs over one eye and braids going back across his skull on the other side to hide the scar, plus a nice white fedora to top it off...

Narcissus looked perfect for a night out.

"So, Shou-san... any idea where we're going?" the musician asked with a smirk. "Sorry I was late... or rather almost late. Headaches are a b***h sometimes."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Ak...Narcissus-san. I thought you were staying in bed?" Michi exclaimed with surprise as he looked over his shoulder. "I'm happy you changed your mind but..."

Shou blinked as he looked up from Izzy. "You're sure you're alright? I was thinking about the Zanzabar Club. Its quite a place and I think we can find a lot of fun there. Maybe even do some karaoke too." he laughed and squeeze Izzy's shoulder. "And well, I was just telling your manager that you should toss his clothes out and make him get more like these. Lucky-san is quite looker."

Then the man grinned again but finally let the embarrassed manager go. He was rather amused by Izzy's blush. "If you were single...."

"I am single." Izzy responded quickly and firmly as if defending himself from something else.

Michi and Shou both looked a little surprised but then Shou nodded, "Ah yes, you are. Well then, Narcissus-san, now that you're here. Why don't we head out."

Michi walked over to the elevator and soon they were heading down to the limo which would take them to the club.

The Zanzabar Club

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Strangely, Akihiko didn't react to Izzy's statement.
Even if Yuuji thought that they should be together...
Narcissus had rejected him.
That was that.
"Yeah, I'll be fine, Shou-san. Just had to let the pain killers kick in." the musician replied, following the group to a limo.

It was a quick ride, since they were close to the club anyway. Getting out, Akihiko was, once again, loving the fact that there weren't flashes going off all around his head.
If he'd been back home...
"Oi, Shou-san. So we're VIP's, ne?" he asked, actually understanding one sign that had V.I.P. printed on it.

The club, once they'd gotten in, was nice.
Music different than what Akihiko was used to, but it was still danceable.
But the place was packed...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:30 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

The club was hopping and Shou slid right in the scene. "Of course we are. Our names are on the list." He laughed as he dragged them into through the VIP entrance into the club.

Shou loved the feeling of pressed bodies that didn't even know who he was but were attracted to his unusual looks. He glanced back at Narcissus and smile vividly. "It's this great!"

His hand reached out to grasp Narcissus before dragging the man to the dance floor, Shou immediately started to flow with the music. His blond hair whipped around and he danced close to his partner, "Good to be out eh? No one looking at us like rabid fans."

Michi watched as Shou took off with Akihiko and then he looked down at Izzy. The music was thumping and Michi immediately realized that the manager probably needed some sort of home base in the club. Just in case. So he grabbed Izzy and pushed him through the crowds but then ended up getting dragged along by the manager.

Izzy shook his head, "I know I've not been to clubs up front like this but I've been back stage to many and seen them empty....come on. I'll find us a place to sit." The manager found them a space even in a busy club like this; leaving Michi very surprised.

"Whoa....Ishi-san. Ok...so you've got this handled. I guess I can at least order the drinks. Right?" Michi flagged down a bar maid and then realized that his English wasn't enough to order. Izzy who had sat down to watch the dancers, felt Michi push his shoulder enough to get his attention. Izzy eyes met Michi's then he realized what was wrong.

Switching to English, he ordered drinks for everyone based on his own personal research into Shou and knowing what Akihiko liked...then he took Michi's order and for himself, he got a Coconut Cocktail. He wanted something fru fru and fun for a change. He didn't want to think of the pain of tonight and tried to push it out of his head. He was going to be INDEPENDENT. Screw Narcissus. That man was just His STAR nothing more. Yes, he had to think that. He could move on and find someone new.

Michi smiled at Izzy as the drinks arrived and watched the manager watching the crowds. Eventually the drinks came and Izzy took a few sips on his big coconut drink before being asked by a girl to dance. He almost refused but then thought better of it and was soon on to the dance floor.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Pulled into the beat by Shou, who was Narcissus to decline an invitation to dance from such a handsome man?
And so Akihiko followed, finding himself lost in the sea of people... which was nice for a change.
No one bothered them. No one gawked or asked for autographs or a picture. It was just a club full of people having fun.
It wasn't about him... for once.
How long had it been since he'd been able to do something like this without instant recognition?
Too long...

"Damn, Shou-san, you're a genius." Akihiko spoke, loud enough the other musician could hear as he danced, his body close to Shou's.

Actually, he was almost erotically close to the other man, which wasn't odd in Narcissus' mind because it was a packed house AND... well... Shou really did catch his attention.
That makeup... the smile... the way the man somehow could just fall into another world entirely and leave Akihiko standing there, wondering where the genius had run to this time.
It was brilliant.
All of it.
Shou... the club... the loud music...

Within minutes his mind was far away from his headache or his memories. Far from thought of Izzy or of what Yuuji had said before.
He wasn't Narcissus... or was he?
Had Akihiko and Narcissus merged perfectly in that moment to create something new?
Narcissus didn't give a damn what anyone thought of him right then and there... and Akihiko, well, he just had fun!

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:06 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy mingled with the people after dancing with the girl he had met. She seemed nice enough but...girls weren't his taste so he eventually moved on politely. However, he was at an advantage here since his English was excellent. Making friends was easy for the now contact wearing manager. But...then he glanced out to the dance floor...and saw his Star...and Shou. They looked like...No he wouldn't think of that. Turning his head quickly, he walked further into the bar.

So he ended up at the bar with a pair of blond twins that fit Izzy's image of a few yaoi he had read. Blond, hot and well dressed....mirrors. Maybe he should have been thinking of Michi more but the man figured that Michi could wing it in the club since the drinks were already ordered.

Michi did find that it was a little be more than problematic with the language barrier but he managed to find a couple girls that were just a little bit tipsy...enough that his broken English was rather amusing to them.

-----

Meanwhile on the dance floor , Shou noticed how close Narcissus was grinding. And the words from the man's lips told him that Narcissus was enjoying the freedom. Stars needed that freedom from fans and the work sometimes. It was hard living that life.

"Mmm...." Shou pulled Narcissus right up against him as the song permitted; fingers running down along that toned back, "I'm so glad you came out with us. You're really enjoying yourself...." he said; his hot breath the the man's ear so he could hear. Yeah Narcissus did turn Shou on....But did he want to go any further than playing? His lips lingered before the music swept him back but his fingers never left the back of his 'partner'.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Izzy and Michi were pretty much totally forgotten by Narcissus as he danced. Shou proved to be a bit of a handful, and the musician let his partner pull him close.

Akihiko tilted his head just slightly, "You've no idea how much fun I'm having." he whispered right back before pulling away enough to show Shou the smirk on his face.

Their bodies were so close that they almost danced as one being. Quite a sight to behold really... and Narcissus' own fingers found Shou's hips and put a teasingly glorious amount of pressure there.
He was holding on... not going anywhere.

The music upped it's tempo and so did Akihiko, dancing as if no one in the world cared what he was doing.
That's not to say he wasn't dancing damn good, because he was. But the freedom of not being monitored every moment... not having to keep up appearances... was just so damn liberating...

(((OOC: Narcissus can dance... GACKT can't. Gomen ne, GACKT-san...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:04 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Not about what I want....it's about what you want, babe." Ryu reached for his towel, wrapped it aaround his waist, and stepped out of the shower, leaving it running for Naoko, who was still washing his face.

"Hoo! Got my blood pumping in that heat. Your turn, my little Na-kun." the vocalist twirled around, whipped his towel off, snapped it hard against the blond's backside, and wrapped it back around himself as though he were some sort of nude Indiana Jones.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

User Image

"You look nice...too..." Nezumi returned the compliment shyly...but not quite as shyly as he could have. There was a bold flash that passed across his features that said what the mouse was thinking even though he couldn't bring the words to pass his lips. The "You're a stone cold fox yourself" look.

"So I look younger, eh? I feel older than my years most of the time." the manager smiled, just letting himself have some normal conversation, finally. Something about this outfit made him relax...not feel overly formal or awkward. Hell...he kind of felt younger in these clothes. It was awesome.

Nezumi understood the cold mask and didn't mind a bit. It made perfect sense, really.
Heading out the door, he took a deep breath of the fresh air and relaxed even more. It was a lovely day for this time of year. It brightened his moodalmost as much as his outfit did.

For the most part, they walked quietly down the sidewalk, keeping a brisk-yet-leisurely pace as they went. The mouse couldn't wait to get the wonderful flavors of Italian food into his mouth.
Luckily for his taste buds, it wasn't long at all before they reached their destination.

"Oh, how quaint! It looks lovely, and I can already smell tomatoes cooking. This is going to be a treat!" he declared, beaming at the man beside him.

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Mm...we need to get Yumi-chan some puppy food soon. Too much fried chicken isn't good for her, I'm sure." Chiyou frowned, absently dipping his finger into the smoothie and licking it off.

"Oi...whipped cream isn't that bad! It has calcium, which is good for strong bones. Ishi told me that much." the kid smirked and sat down as Kai poured the smoothies.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Since landing, Jun hadn't felt too well. Not sick, per se....just....off. Incredibly off, and uncomfortable.
For whatever reason, it felt like his heart was beating far too fast, and his veins seemed to run cold, as though his blood was slowly freezing over, despite the fact that they had just set foot in a much warmer climate than where they had come from.
He had a bad feeling. Something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what it was. There was just a knot in his gut and an irritable feeling gnawing at him.

All the way to the limo, he was silent. In the limo...absolutely silent. He had even slid on a pair of sunglasses just because he didn't want to feel like anybody was looking at him. Even when Shou asked him simple things, he was reluctant to respond.

"Yeah, wonderful time. No...no place in particular I want to see." he said in a low voice in reply to his lover's question.

Even when they got to the hotel, Jun was just in a mood. At first, he had protested going to the club, wanting to just...sit out on the balcony or go down to the beach or something...something quiet. Shou had been adamant, however, and he begrudgingly agreed, dressing himself in skin tight designer jeans and a stylishly ripped up black and crimson top. His lover seemed to pick up on his ill mood, and didn't say much to him.

Hayato was reclusive all the way to the club, and still didn't say much once they were there, other than to order himself a double Jack and Jim.
Retreating to the back of the club, he simply sat there, narrow eyes looking out over the people laughing and dancing. His heart still thumped in his chest. Something was still off. Actually....it seemed even more off than it had earlier.
When his eyes landed on Shou and Narcissus wound up together tight as two mating snakes, things were as off as they could possibly get. Hayato went from anxious and irritable to full on jealous and angry.
Glaring the two down from across the club, he sat there sipping his drink, letting himself stew in the rage that was beginning to bubble inside him.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games