Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:01 pm
dame chuckles and hands Miro a dark teal miniskirt, then starts looking for a cute top to match, "Here, try this on and let's get a good look at them legs, eh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image

:: shyly changes out of her layered skirts into the one that dame handed her ::
M... Miro thinks it might be a bit short redface

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:44 pm
dame giggles at the expression she makes at whistles low, "Wheeeeew boy, look at them legs. wink Don't worry, Mir." dame pats her shoulder, "We'll cover them up some with some sexy stockings. wink " She digs down in her closet dresser for some dark teal stockings to match, ones with little hearts on them. She finds them and tosses them to the elf. "There ya go babe, do you need a garter?" She asks while looking for that halter middrift she knows she has around here somewhere...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:51 pm
:: blushes even more at being whistled at and sits on the edge of the bed to remove her shoes, sometimes tugging down at the front of the skirt. She then removes her socks and starts to slip on the stockings, nodding at dame's question ::
A garter would be good. Miro didn't wear hers today.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:04 pm
dame digs the garter out too and tosses it towards the bed. dame then finds a cream colored, tight fitting halter top that has a little heart-ish shaped hole on the chest, "Aww, yes this should be cute." Walks over to Miro and places it on the bed, winking at her as she slips the stocking up her thigh, "Very sexy. wink xd " dame then returns to the closet and brings back three pairs of shoes, teal coloured heels, black heels, and knee high dark teal boots, "Which one would you like, Mir? Now...remember, this isn't really a winter outfit. xd "  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:41 pm
:: pulls the garter belt on under the skirt and secures the stockings to it. After inspecting the top, she looks off to the side, then at dame, then down at the floor. redface She sits there just holding the top for a bit before finally removing the green shirt she was wearing but not the long-sleeved black one she had on underneath and starts putting the halter top on over it ::  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:01 pm
"Miro, darling, take the black shirt off, silly. Look," dame turns around so her back is to Miro, "I'll even turn around."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:42 pm
User Image

:: frowning, she reluctantly takes the top back off after dame turns around. For the black shirt, she takes her arms out of the sleeves first and tucks her arms under the bottom of the shirt, then gets the cream colored top ready to put on. In one quick motion, she simultaneously slips off the black top while putting on the cream top. She straightens out the top and makes sure that everything is where it needs to be, though her bra straps are still showing, and then sits back down on the bed to look over the shoes. Not having a lot of experience in wearing heels sweatdrop , she decides on the boots. They seem a little big for her in the foot area, but she doesn't imagine dame is going to actually be giving her these clothes anyway so she doesn't say anything. With the boots on as well as they will fit, she stands and straightens out her top and skirt again. ::

Miro isn't sure about this outfit... redface

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:04 am
A sudden clatter bursts from the kitchen in Dame's apartment, followed by a loud thud and a terse curse. Daniel is sitting on the floor rubbing at his forehead, and all around him lie can and boxes of food, all of which seem to have tumbled from the food closet behind him.

"Ow, ow ow. Wrong door. Close, but messy."

Pulling himself to his feet, Daniel catches a glimpse of his reflection in the door of the microwave oven. As he does, his grin flashes into a monstrous smile.

"Whoa! Man, gotta clean that up. And find some new clothes."

Brushing a hand across his face, Daniel brushes aside the tie wrapped around his forehead as well as some of his shaggy hair that now reaches to below his eyes, revealing a face painted in random shapes of reds and yellows. The shirt and jacket he wears are missing and arm, neither of which go with the swim trunks and pink clogs he is also wearing. The only thing that doesn't seem completely bizarrae is the bulging satchel looped over one shoulder. Turning, Daniel catches sight of the mess that he made with the foodstuffs and sighs to himself.

"Okay. Clean this first, then a new outfit."

Pulling off the satchel and laying it on the counter, Daniel kneels down and sets to picking up his mess.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:47 pm
{{so, I've been trying to get a retropostintothepresent thing going, but have been unsuccessful so far. But since technically I got one started with Icy(that barely made any sense, this I'm aware of), I'm going to gun it and pull one out for Flame. The end result should be the two of them at MW in time for the party. At least I'd like for it to end up that way.}}

-over the course of a month, what started out as a small tri-state area search turned into a three point search between the midwestern, south and eastern coastlines. It even came to Stubbs renting a seperate vehicle for himself to branch off from Horne and finish traveling the northeastern coastline as Horne headed for the midwest. Emotions varied between the three men as it seemed each swimming pool, watering hole, spring, lake, sea, ocean, etc that they came across was void of any sign of Icy ever being there. There was no trace of her, not even a cold trail. As Horne grew anxious and worried, Stubbs grew uneasy, and Flame grew pissed.

Flames part of the search took him deeper and deeper into the south, finding himself at the very bottom of Louisiana. He'd already been in the state for a week, having thought he'd find her in New Orleans around Pontchartrain, but no such luck. Refusing to jump to Texas before searching Louisiana's coastal line, he found himself down in a small town near Sabine Lake. As he rode through he noticed a sign for a wildlife reserve down by the lake. Feeling something, he bypasses the little shops and diners, heading for the outskirts. Soon Flame was in front of the base, looking around and taking in the scene.

Turning his baby off, he puts the kickstand down and pulls his lid off, rubbing his forehead and chin for a few. Dismounting, he strides up to the steps heading for the entrance, just as a woman was rushing out, arms loaded with a huge box obscuring her view. Jogging the few steps, he quickly grabs the side of the box facing him, steadying it and her as she searched for the first step with her right foot. A bit startled, she exclaimed and tried to peer around the box to see who was in front of her-

Oh! Excuse me. Can I help you?

-chuckles-

Well, it seems we may be able to help each other. Here, let's get down the stairs with this first and then we'll get to me.

-moves down the steps backwards slowly, allowing her to find the steps on her own. Once down them, they set the box on the ground and straighten up, giving the other a once over. Smiling, she extends her hand to him-

Thank you, we're always so short around here it seems like I'm always running. My name is Anna.

-shakes her hand-

Nice to meet you Anna. Now, you said something earlier to the affect of helping me. I'm actually out on a hunt for a friend of mine. She's been missing for over four months now, and no one has seen or heard from her in that time. My friends and I have concluded that she may very well be around any body of water. While I know a lot of people come and go to those type of places, I'm hoping she'd stand out more with the help of her companion. Last I heard, she was traveling with a mutual friend of ours, a leopard.

-Anna notes that he'd yet to introduce himself, but kept that to herself. As she listened to his story, she kept eyeing his red hair, not sure why it intrigued her so. Her eyes widened when she heard him mention a leopard as a traveling companion. Gasping slightly, she clasped her hands together under her chin, recognition setting in-

Lo?! You're searching for Icy? .....You must be Flame! Wow, I didn't think I'd meet anyone else that knew Icy -this- soon! I thought I'd meet everyone once-

-coming out of his initial shock, he cuts her off-

Wait, so you know Icy and Lo? You're saying that they're here, that you've seen them?! Where are they?

-stepping back slightly, she regains herself from Flames outburst. Feeling foolish, she flushes and drops her hands from her chin, circling them around behind her and grabbing her elbows-

redface Sorry about that. I actually just met Icy and Lo a month ago. They stopped by here on the last leg of their journey to spread the remaining ashes of a dear friend of hers.... yours.... you alls. Anyway, she initially wanted to stay for a week, but somehow became entranced with the place and stayed longer. She was a great deal of help around here and seemed to enjoy the wildlife preserve on the island, but she said she had to get back to "reality" and stop running. Whatever that meant. They left yesterday morning to be honest....wait. Why are you all searching for her? Didn't you know what she was doing? She never once let on that no one knew where she was or what she was doing.

-Flame sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. On the one hand he was happy as hell to know that Icy was indeed alive and well. But on the other he was ready to wring her neck and take her life himself. Running a hand through his helmet hair, he looks back at Anna-

That's alright Anna, you didn't know. So I see her conversational skills aren't lacking. As far as knowing where she was, or what she was doing, that can be answered both yes and no. For a while no one knew where she was, but that's Icy. She's famous for disappearing acts so it wasn't anything to get worked up over when she first left without a word. But when she's gone for months on end, that's a problem. She's never gone that long unless something is wrong.

-while he's talking, he takes out his cell and flips it open. Pausing, he first calls Horne, then Stubbs, and tells them of his discovery. Now that he had the boys en route back to GGG and the MW, he automatically starts to dial dames number. Just before hitting send, he realizes what he's doing and cancels the call, closing and pocketing his phone. They were on really rocky terms and he tried to keep his feelings at bay during the whole search situation. With the Positive information on Icy, he could start to breathe again and let a lot of what he'd been holdling in go, but he still needed to have a one on one with Icy before him and dame had theirs.

Figuring Icy would beat him back anyway, dame would find out for herself that she was back and wouldn't need him to tell her. During that time, Anna watched him curiously as all of the emotions he was feeling and thought he was hiding were flying across his face like forty going north. She didn't know about the whole Icy-Flame-dame situation, but she guessed that there was something going on between Flame and Icy if all this was going on. Keeping her otherwise flapping gums shut, she waited for him to finish and pick back up where he left off-

I'm so glad I ran into you Anna. Thank you so much for the help. If I plan on catching up with her and giving Icy a good chewing out, I better get on my way.

-smiling again, she let her elbows go and extended her hand again-

It was nice meeting you too as well Flame and you're quite welcome. We all here enjoyed having Icy and Lo trmoendously, though a few would tell otherwise concerning Lo, but they loved her just the same. Once you've finished with Icy, tell her to not forget us. And to make sure she comes for a visit as soon as she can make it. You take care on your travels, alright?

-shaking her hand again, he grins at her, placing his lid back on and striding to his bike. Lifting the kickstand, he turns her on, revvs her up and takes off, destination GGG-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:16 pm
*after pushing herself past her limit, she finally makes it back into GGG, stopping by the office before heading for the bar. Letting Lo out so she can handle her business, she unlocks the back door, entering. Knowing Flame wasn't there, she wanted to leave a message for him, hoping there was a spare throwaway laying around his office. Just as she makes it into his personal living space, she stops dead in her tracks when she sees the board behind his door, full of photos of her and Lo. Walking quickly to his desk, she sees it covered with papers regarding her, her routine stops, her last whereabouts, information on her car and new identity. Confused as hell, she picks up the phone on his desk, dialing first Hornes number, then Stubbs, getting both voicemails.

Shuffling through the papers on she desk, she looked for the note she wrote the week before she left. Not seeing it, she knew he had to of at least read it, so the whole scene still puzzled her. Rifling through the contracts and case files, she doesn't see any new activity and comes to the conclusion that neither of them are on a hunt, so that would leave at least Flame at MW. With her. Shaking her head, she rolled her eyes and physically shook the feeling off, trying to remain uncaring of it. That wasn't important and she needed to know what the hell exactly all of the information on her is for. Foregoing the note, she walks out of his place, locking the back door to the office and waiting for Lo. Lo soon showed up, looking like she felt better and they both got into the car, heading for the MW*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:02 pm
"Miro! You look so cute! Would you like a different bra or at least different straps, to go with the shirt?" dame says after she turns around and squees over Miro's outfit. "Oooh!! Here!" she hands the elf a cute teal hair piece that is diamond in shape and has feathers, "That'll look adorable!"

dame jumps slightly when she hears the clamor from the kitchen, but then just raises her eyebrow, shaking her head as she hears Daniel's voice, "Oy vey," she mumbles under her breath.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:39 pm
As Daniel placed the last of the food stuffs back into their places, he nodded to himself at job well done. Grabbing up the satchel, Daniel walks into the front room where he quickly sweeps the pile of books off one end of the coffee table, and places the satchel carefully and gingerly onto the empty space. Pushing as many of the books under the couch as he can manage, Daniel restacks the rest in the corner next to the couch.

Finally he yanks the swinging and swaying neck tie from around his head, tossing it onto the couch. Reaching over Daniel taps on the power button to Dame's stereo, and randomly hits the tuner buttons until he comes up with some jazz music. Bobbing his head softly to the beat, Daniel sets to cleaning himself up.

Pulling off the ruined jacket and shirt, he tosses them to the couch to join the necktie. Kicking his feet a little as he heads to the bathroom, Daniel leaves the pick clog shoes on th efloor in the living room. Once in the bathroom, Daniel finally gets a good look at himself in the mirror. His reflection looking back at him with nothing but the blue swimsuit and the red and yellow face paint. Lifting his hair to get a better view, Daniel grimaces at the extent of the paint all over his face.

"Man, she is so going to gripe at me, I just know it."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:23 pm
-making it back to his office early that morning, he called Stubbs and Horne to check on their progress, which was fifteen minutes off from his time of arrival. Once they showed up, he explained everything that he learned from Anna, seeing the looks of relief and annoyance on his partners faces. Reassuring them that he'd have first crack at Icy and they were more than welcome to have whatever was left over, he sent them on their way, to get some decent rest and meals in them. Deciding he'd take his own advice, he went into his bathroom to take a very long soak to wash away all the grit and dirt of being on the road for over a month.

That night, he woke up and sat at his desk, trying to make somewhat of half a** neat piles for all of the folders, contracts, and envelopes on his desk. Wondering what dame was doing, he first thinks to go and see if he could catch her at the bar, then he thought better of it, not even sure if she'd be there since she no longer lived there. Not really sure what dame had been doing since he'd been gone, he realizes they'd really lost touch with each other. Wanting to at least let her know he was back in town, he sends her a text-

Msg to dame
Hey. Just wanted to let you know that I'm back. We found Icy, or rather found where she'd been for so long, but I'm sure she's told you all everything by now. I hope you're doing alright. See you soon.

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:28 pm
dame's Reply to Flame
biggrin I'm glad you're back safe and sound! ...You are safe and sound, right? I actually didn't know Icy was back until an hour or two ago when she showed up at the MW party. ^_^ ...Could I come over tonight after the party? I have missed you...Even if it's just for a few minutes...If not that's okay....I'll see you soon...

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games