Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:13 pm
Nell grabs a sleeping bag from the sides of the Great Hall and sees a table for "Build Your Own Gingerbread House" and squeals in delight. "Awesome possum!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:27 pm
Crystal takes another swig of her sparkly potion. Her skin is indeed looking more radiant, although in a natural looking way. She looks around, waves to the newcomers with a friendly smile, holding the potion bottle up in offer to each one, but looks disappointed that no other Slytherins have arrived.  

SharpProcess

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:57 pm
Mothette x
Crystal sees Lana's wave and seizes the opportunity. "Try some potion Lana?" she asks, lifting the bottle suggestively. "It'll keep your skin healthy! A few sips and you'll positively glow!"

Lana hurried towards Crystal, 'Yes please' She said, 'What exactly is it?'  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:00 pm
Annette walks into the great hall. She sees the that no Ravenclaws have arrived. She grabs a sleeping bag and tosses a toy to her dog and rushes over to the gingerbread cookie house place.  

Alastryona

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:08 pm
(Oh yeah, and today is Noelle's [DFC1995] birthday. {hint hint})  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:14 pm
Jitterbug sits down on a sleeping bag and looks around at all the other people who have come in. "Congratulations, Raine!" he calls over to the house elf. He takes a bite of pumpkin pasty and looks uncertainly at the gingerbread house-making table. "Perhaps I will wait and help eat them once they are made," he thinks to himself.  

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:09 pm
The Queen Lana
Lana hurried towards Crystal, 'Yes please' She said, 'What exactly is it?'

Crystal hands the bottle to Lana. "Oh, you know, just a bit of powdered birch root...mud...unicorn snot..." she laughs. "Ok, I don't really know. That's just what my uncle told me when I asked him. I think he was joking...I think," she says, not sounding very convinced. "Tastes fine though, and no bad effects."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:10 pm
Anime_Aiko

Ah, a change of username I see...

Anime_Aiko your number is 10

Professor_Adonis
Captain

oRoseLalondeo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:24 am
Hearing an Congratulations from a student, Raine said "Thank you! " and wobbled off to clean up the places where more students would sleep.  
Professor_Adonis generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:50 am
*Adonis is passed out on his sleeping bag, and after a particularly loud, booming snore he jerks awake and sits bolt upright and looks at his watch. He gives a rather high pitched squeal of horror and jumps to his feet.*

Merlin's Beard! I'm late again! sweatdrop

Alright here we go... eek Well, I don't believe it, it seems that our House Elf, Raine has won yet again! Congratulations my dear! Now lets see...

Here you are, a nice owl... an owlpocolypse if you will... enjoy!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:09 pm
*Calliope, who had taken out some sort of project and had been working on it, looked up and called over to the elf.*

Congratulations Raine!

*At which point Calliope went instantly back to work, cutting out images, and putting them together, writing with many colored inks and a fancy quill. When you look more closely at the quill you see it says "Adobe" on it. You shrug and turn away, Calliope looks awfully busy.*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:25 pm
Noelle dragged a sleeping bag toward her little sister, she ruffled her sisters hair and smiled.  

Daliaveyani

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:47 pm
((Whoever sent me a b-day gift thanks! I love it!!! heart ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:54 pm
DFC1995

Happy Birthday to you Noelle!

DFC1995 your number is 11

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:59 pm
"Thanks Professor!"  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games