Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:07 pm
Gateway Bunny
I apologize again for the wait. I never saw the notification. v.v'

Anyway, the only correction you need to make now is the first PA. Add a 'slightly' modifier (or 'mildly' at the cost of something else), and you'll be golden!

Razzy Reloaded
Approved. Just don't forget Sensors also get a reduction to learning Ninjutsu techniques. =)

Valbjorn
I'm not sure what all was changed, but according to the rules, you can't use no hands when performing techniques, unless you're a performer singing or playing an instrument, or Buki with Mystic Hero. So, for now this is denied.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:09 am
Tao-Benshin

Valbjorn
I'm not sure what all was changed, but according to the rules, you can't use no hands when performing techniques, unless you're a performer singing or playing an instrument, or Buki with Mystic Hero. So, for now this is denied.

It says in the PA rules that using other body parts to perform seals is possible.
"• Hand Seals: Hand signs/seals may be reduced to the use of one-handed hand seals. Hand seals cannot be removed all together. The ability to do seals via some other body part is also available, such as eyes, lips, arms, legs, et cetera, but the part involved needs to be able to have a high degree of movement freedom. "

the PA I put doesn't eliminate seals, like mystic hero and performer class, it simply allows him to weave the seals by moving his eyes instead of his hands.

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:16 am
Valbjorn
"...the part involved needs to be able to have a high degree of movement freedom." Okay, so every time you use a technique, your eyes are going to wiggle around a bunch, which means you won't be able to focus on anything until the seals are finished.

Since they updated the list without telling me, I guess that one is fine. As for your second PA, according to those very same rules, you can only have a max of 500 extra insects. I mean, you can still have it where it could potentially hold twice as many, but in the long run I'm not sure how much good this would do. According to the rules, this is non-negotiable.

If you're fine with these things, then it's approved.

Gateway Bunny
Denied. You can't expend chakra or stamina to use a PA. That would be considered a technique, which would need to go through custom jutsu approval, and you wouldn't be able to start with it. Your options here are a 'slightly' modifier or 'mildly' modifier with a 'slight' reduction to something else, or change the PA altogether.

As for your comment, you can't go back and upgrade a PA later. Once your character is approved, those PAs are static. There are other ways to increase reflexes further, such as learning Kiss of Flesh and Steel.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Musunde Hitaite [ Face and body type here. ]
Nickname: Goes by the name of Soraru most the time. Otherwise Hira. He doesn't take too kindly of people saying his surname or giving it a shortened nickname without his permission.

Age: 17. Little old for a Genin, but better late than never.
Birthdate: February 14th, ironically enough.

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 186 lb.

Nindo: "I'm not determined or dedicated. I don't have far reaching goals that will take my entire life to attain, or have bonds I can't sever. Life is too short...I just want to enjoy it. If I help a few people along the way, that's just bonus points."
Personality: Hitaite can either be seen as a remarkably beautiful or stupidly annoying person. The way he sees the world is different from the majority of ninja who strive to be the best at what they do. Their passions are being wasted in his opinion. If you want to become Kage, you likely waste multiple years of your life doing so and end up being tied down until you're too old to enjoy yourself anymore. If you chase revenge, you live a life of "what could have been" and have someone else chasing you down for their own revenge. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Well actually, there will be one guy with one eye left, and he would be the only one able to see. He admires determined people. They have amazing passion and spirit, but he just doesn't get it. Why tie yourself down like that? You give yourself stress, worry, and no doubt a variety of wounds and general pain.

With his philosophy out of the way, Hitaite is rather friendly and kind. He has no problems speaking his mind in almost any situation, especially if it messes with his moral compass too much. Still though, it's obvious that the compass isn't exactly pointing the right direction. If someone asks him for help, it's likely that he'll say no. Trivial requests just don't fit right with him. If it's not his business, and not an order, he'll likely turn down requests. The boy has a lighthearted demeanor, and is quite the character in large groups of people. He can range from the funny guy, to the story teller, to the playful flirty pervert with ease, because it's all just fun and enjoyable for him. It makes people laugh, blush, and shine with beautiful emotion that he personally delights in. Despite though, it's not likely to see him looking for a romance. He's rather scared of the concept of love and deep set care. Those are attachments that he's afraid of abandoning, because he's so good at moving on that sometimes he doesn't even notice when he's leaving things behind. One of his biggest fears is hearing someone say "I love you." Or "Don't leave." He's much more content with simple goodbye's and "We'll meet again one day"s. even if they never end up coming true. Everything he says, even in those awkward or rough situations, flows off the tongue with such a positive and light demeanor that most can't help but believe whatever he says.

Sometimes, he even fools himself. Such is why his code of Bushido is never truly broken. He doesn't even know that he's lying most the time, he's aware of that. When forced with a task he must undertake, he displays the courage to tackle it down, however if the threat of death approaches, he will retreat. His benevolence isn't shown through how he reacts towards requests, but through his music. As his father in the land of Iron said "The boy can wield a katana, play almost any instrument, but him and the way of Bushido turn a blind eye to each other, unaware of just how much they truly entwine."

Village: Kumogakure.
Title: Genin.
Rank: D-rank...shinobi. (Samurai...damn it.. emotion_bigvein )
First Class: Bukijutsu.
Second Class: Performer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Hakemoto Clan.

Chakra Pool: 125 + 200 =325
Stamina Pool: 125 = 50 = 175
Chakra Element: Water, wind.
Chakra Color: Sky blue.
Chakra Materialization: When Hitaite performs, his chakra is always in play. It isn't draining or being used in any way, but it's moving in oh so subtle ways. When playing songs that are meant to be duets, his very chakra plays the notes that one couldn't normally do with one person. This is nothing but a pure cosmetic/aesthetic effect and has nothing to do with casting jutsu.

Strengths:
• Close combat. Although he may not always seem like it, he's a proficient user of a katana. He knows a few personal tips and tricks to stay alive, and swings without mercy.
• Genjutsu. Although he never meant for it to be a specialty of his, he ended up having an affinity for Genjutsu because of his music. He had his chakra examined unknowingly while he was playing for himself, and he was told that he had the potential to be a decent performer.
Weaknesses:
• He's a weapon focus who goes against a world of Ninjutsu users. He's weaker in the fact that his ninjutsu is naturally quite weak, and others can use it for a range advantage on him.
• Hitaite is actually quite vulnerable to poisons, and sickness in general. His immune system is weaker than average.
Fears:
• Love. He's...deathly afraid of someone falling in love with him, or...Kami forbid him falling in love with someone. He wants to be a face that isn't remembered, not someone that anyone can form a real connection to. He doesn't want anyone to care about him because it interferes with his way of life.
• He hates bows so much. They trivialize the lives they take, and are so impersonal that it disgusts him. He's afraid of either being confront one day with a hail of arrows, or being shot from a blind spot and dying instantly. He doesn't want to go in such a pathetic, dishonorable way.

Class Disciplines :
• Samurai
• Emotional Content
Reductions:
• Learns Ninjutsu one post faster.
• Learns Genjutsu one post faster.
•Learns Bukijutsu Techniques one post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• He's a master at both throwing and imitating voices, something he practiced as a hobby since he was little. After spending 10 gaian posts with someone, he can copy their voice effectively.
• Slightly improved reflexes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Katana.
Weapon Range: 29 1/2 " blade length. Overall length is 40 3/4 "
Weapon Weight: 41.4 oz, roughly 2.6 pounds.
Weapon Location: Right hip scabbard.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 14x senbon
• 1x kunai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique, ]
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name}
• Suiton

{Your second element's name}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Tetsu no Ryu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬ Hitaite expected to spend his entire life in the Land of Iron. Both his father and mother stuck true to the way of the Samurai, and raised him under the code of Bushido too. Growing up, he was more than proficient with a katana, able to understand the concept of sword styles rather easily. He took a quick love to earlier styles of katana work, so Tetsu no Ryu ended up becoming his style of choice to study. But...that wasn't the only thing to him. Most samurai adhered completely to swordplay, but it seemed that just as early as he held a sword, he had a different passion as well. As he grew up, he realized the affinity he had with music, able to grasp the concept of reading music and mouth positions properly. In a matter of just a few years, he near masted multiple instruments with having no particular favorite. When he was playing, they had a sensory ninja detect his chakra only to find out that it moved and swayed in accordance with his music, a clear sign of his true talent.

His parents encouraged him to travel to the land of Ninja, and he did. He came by many villages in the span of four years, but ultimately settled down in Kumo. The atmosphere and beauty in the architecture had a nice resonance with him. Then came the rise of the bard, the man who village ninja and workers would find occasionally at parks in the day or the balcony of inns and taverns at night. His music would range from lute, to flat out guitar, to harp, to flute, the possibilities stretched on. He happened to be amazing with his voice as well, his singing and playing in tandem occasionally attracted crowds. The wandering nature he's had all his life of never being in one place for too long makes connections rather hard for him, so he likes to just avoid them usually. The people in Kumo can be rather lovely on occasion, but he just isn't looking for quality people to spend his time on. He wants to play music, live a fun life, and help a few people too. Nothing more, nothing less.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Gateway Bunny

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:28 pm
User Image
Full Name: Karite Hyuuga
Nickname: Kar

Birthdate: August 20, XXXX

Height: 6'1 / 185.42
Weight: 175Lb's / 84Kg

Nindo: "Fight for what you love, an Love what you fight to protect."
Personality: Relaxed, Laid Back, Calm, Easy Going
Village: Hidden Mist
Title: Genin
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Taijutsu

Bloodline: Hyuuga

Chakra Pool: 125+75=200
Stamina Pool: 125+175=300
Chakra Element: Raiton, Suiton
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: Flicker's like a soft flame, turning an rising into Black Skull's

Strengths:
• Hand to Hand
• Swordsmanship
Weaknesses:
• Ninjutsu
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• Being Alone
• Being Loved

Class Disciplines :
• Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.
Reductions:
• -1 Post when leaning Bukijutsu in a Dojo
• -1 Post when leaning Tiajutsu in a Dojo
Personal Attributes:
• Adrenaline Rush: Reaction Boost - Allows Karite to boost his speed a little while fighting someone of greater speed.

• Damaged Body: Savage Cut's - Grant's Karite the ability to stop any cuts from bleeding.

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon.)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} Raiton

{Your second element's name} Suiton

{Other jutsu type's name} {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Like most kids who grew up with loving parents, Karite grew up on the streets of the Hidden Mist. When he was roughly around the age of eight, Karite watched his parents get killed right in front of his eyes. Blood an bones scattered around his cold unconscious body from the tragic horrific sighting. Days the young boy spent watching an staring at the remains of what used to be his parents, his family, his reason to smile. From that night onwards, Karite has felt Alone an unloved, losing the only important people in his life. After a few years of endlessly wondering around Hidden Mist, Karite found himself amazed when he noticed some Jounin practicing Taijutsu, an Bukijutsu. Amazed an interested in the sight he saw, he ran over to get a better view, only to interrupt a attack, which left part of his right arm scarred an cut. But he didn't shed tears, he just was pale in the face. But from that day on, he spent it training with those Jounin training to be a fine Taijutsu an Bukijutsu user. Years went by, an Karite was now seventeen an ready to live on his life, by his own means..

Tao-Benshin
I give up, I really do.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:37 pm
Gateway Bunny
I'm not sure what you don't understand. For your Adrenaline Rush, all you have to do is say "Gains a slight boost to reaction time." That's all. Or you can say "Gains a mild boost to reaction time at the cost of a slight decrease to physical defense". Something along those lines. I recommend looking at the PAs on the profile before yours if you still don't understand. His simply says 'Slightly improved reflexes'.

CR Dishonored King
Approved.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Gateway Bunny

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image
Full Name: Karite Hyuuga
Nickname: Kar

Birthdate: August 20, XXXX

Height: 6'1 / 185.42
Weight: 175Lb's / 84Kg

Nindo: "Fight for what you love, an Love what you fight to protect."
Personality: Relaxed, Laid Back, Calm, Easy Going
Village: Hidden Mist
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Taijutsu

Bloodline: Hyuuga

Chakra Pool: 125+75=200
Stamina Pool: 125+175=300
Chakra Element: Raiton, Suiton
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: Flicker's like a soft flame, turning an rising into Black Skull's

Strengths:
• Hand to Hand
• Swordsmanship
Weaknesses:
• Ninjutsu
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• Being Alone
• Being Loved

Class Disciplines :
• Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.
Reductions:
• -1 Post when leaning Bukijutsu in a Dojo
• -1 Post when leaning Tiajutsu in a Dojo
Personal Attributes:
• Adrenaline Rush: Reaction Boost - Gains a mild boost to reaction time at the cost of a slight decrease to physical defense

• Damaged Body: Savage Cut's - Grant's Karite the ability to stop any cuts from bleeding.

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon.)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} Raiton

{Your second element's name} Suiton

{Other jutsu type's name} {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Like most kids who grew up with loving parents, Karite grew up on the streets of the Hidden Mist. When he was roughly around the age of eight, Karite watched his parents get killed right in front of his eyes. Blood an bones scattered around his cold unconscious body from the tragic horrific sighting. Days the young boy spent watching an staring at the remains of what used to be his parents, his family, his reason to smile. From that night onwards, Karite has felt Alone an unloved, losing the only important people in his life. After a few years of endlessly wondering around Hidden Mist, Karite found himself amazed when he noticed some Jounin practicing Taijutsu, an Bukijutsu. Amazed an interested in the sight he saw, he ran over to get a better view, only to interrupt a attack, which left part of his right arm scarred an cut. But he didn't shed tears, he just was pale in the face. But from that day on, he spent it training with those Jounin training to be a fine Taijutsu an Bukijutsu user. Years went by, an Karite was now seventeen an ready to live on his life, by his own means..

Tao-Benshin
Better.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:18 pm
Gateway Bunny
Approved~

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Takeshi Mibu V4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:44 pm
User Image
Full Name: Takeshi Mibu
Nickname: Taki, The Demon

Birthdate: September 1

Height: 6ft
Weight: 200lb

Nindo: "Hero's will always be remembered, but Legends never die."
Personality: Takeshi's personality is a complex one, he is laid back and chilled and likes to have fun and is a flirt but that is only what he wants to show people, in actuality he is a very cold person who only shows true kindness to those he deems worthy and close too, he will kill without hesitation and not feel any remorse in doing so.

Village: Kirigakure
First Class: Ninjustsu
Second Class: Bukijustsu

Bloodline: The Oni Clan

Chakra Pool: 225+125=350
Stamina Pool: 25+125=150
Chakra Element: Fire, Lightning
Chakra Color: Black with a purple trim
Chakra Materialization: A aura

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu, He is quiet good at learning ninjutsu. He is proficient at using his fire and lightning jutsu that has kept him alive for 19 years.
• Close combat, He is good his his twin blades that he has been training with since he was a child, he also is good at hand to hand atleast enough to keep him alive.
Weaknesses:
• He knows the basics of Genjutsu but isn't that knowledgeable in it.
• if hit by Raiton jutsu won't be able to use his Saketon for awhile.
Fears:
• Being absolutely surrounded by darkness, He hates the thought of being blocked off to everything.
• Being hit by Raiton jutsu.

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder
• Mystic Hero
Reductions:
• Learns Ninjutsu one post faster
• Learns Bukijutsu Techniques one post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Slightly improved speed
• Slightly improved reflexes

Ryo: 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 20 Ninjutsu:6/Element+2

Weapon Type: a single Wakizashi
Weapon Range: 25 inches
Weapon Weight: 1 lb
Weapon Location: On his back diagonally.

• Shuriken x5
• Kunai x10

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: [ 0/6 ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon [ 0/6 ]

Raiton [ 0/6 ]

Saketon

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here} Nito Ichi Ryu

Takeshi Mibu was born in the Village of Demons where he grew up in a secluded part of the village under The Oni Clan, it was chained off it after some migrated to the Demon Village. His father which was the leader of that part and his mother died of childbirth, his father seen strong potential in his son and at the age of five he sent Takeshi to Kirigakure to join the academy to become a strong shinobi, He wasn't really close to anyone in the academy and mostly focused on his training, He horns singled him out among the others though no one really made fun of him. He trained hard until he graduated and is now ready to be a active shinobi.

Quote:
Lanfaer

I don't take offense to anything you said, I been using Takeshi Mibu since about 09' his actual bio is alot darker and he isnt human. I just try to change him to fit the rp I join and sometimes it's hard to do lol, still no hard feelings.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:05 pm
Takeshi Mibu V4
User Image

Personality: Takeshi's personality is a complex one, he is laid back and chilled and likes to have fun and is a flirt but that is only what he wants to show people, in actuality he is a very cold person who only shows true kindness to those he deems worthy and close too, he will kill without hesitation and not feel any remorse in doing so.

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu, He is quiet good at learning ninjutsu. He is proficient at using his fire and lightning jutsu that has kept him alive for 19 years.
• Close combat, He is good his his twin blades that he has been training with since he was a child, he also is good at hand to hand atleast enough to keep him alive.
Weaknesses:
• He only knows two elements so he is able to be countered by other elements though it isnt often that it happens.
• Though he is good to close combat he will be beaten in it if faced with a high rank in the knowledge of hand to hand.
Fears:
• Growing close to someone enough to trust them, he has been betrayed before so its hard for him to trust.
• People caring for him, he isnt use to the feeling and doesnt want anyone to die for him.

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder
• Mystic Hero
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
• His sixth sense is slightly better then normal as he had to protect himself when he was younger.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08

Weapon Type: twin Wakizashi
Weapon Weight: 1 lb each
Weapon Location: There are two seals on his palms that when swipped with blood and channeled chakra into the blades will be summoned

• Shuriken x5
• Kunai x10

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

• Katon

• Raiton

{Other jutsu type's name}

• Saketon

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Takeshi Mibu was born in the Village of Demons where he grew up in a secluded part of the village under The Oni Clan, it was chained off it after some migrated to the Demon Village. His father which was a high rank in the clan saw the strength in his baby son, Takeshi's mother died giving birth to him. His father waited until Takeshi was 5 years old before he trained the boy till exhuastion every day for the next fifteen years, sending him off to assassinate others that held power and to kill groups. at the age of Eighteen his father grew afraid of his power, as did the clan and set out to kill him. Late at night clan members attacked Takeshi where he killed each of them and was very confused so he ran to his father. When he reached his father he was attacked, sliced deeply across his chest, he was barely alive but mustered enough strength to kill his father and destroyed the clan that was in the Demon village, killing them all. He escaped and for the next year he healed and trained before deciding to join a village and becoming a real shinobi.

Denied:

Third PA: You only receive two for a bloodline character. You have no method shown for how you gained the third, so it's denied.

Starting weapons: Only one weapon to start, twin wakizashi would count as two.

Starting Weapons: Seals to summon the weapons on your hands. There is an actual technique that does this, and it would be considered a jutsu regardless. If you want the cool stuff, you gotta learn it.

Jutsu Amount: Elemental Dual Wielder/Mystic Hero Buki. You'll get 6 per element, including Maruton. So you will have 18 jutsu, then adding your two from Bukijutsu for a total of 20 Ninjutsu.
In this case I recommend writing it out as "20 Ninjutsu: 6/Element +2."

Also, where it says {your x element's name} replace that whole line with the name, instead of putting it after the bullet that follows.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Takeshi Mibu V4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:00 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
Takeshi Mibu V4
User Image

Strengths:
Weaknesses:
• He only knows two elements so he is able to be countered by other elements though it isnt often that it happens.
• Though he is good to close combat he will be beaten in it if faced with a high rank in the knowledge of hand to hand.
Fears:
• Growing close to someone enough to trust them, he has been betrayed before so its hard for him to trust.
• People caring for him, he isnt use to the feeling and doesnt want anyone to die for him.

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder
• Mystic Hero
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
• His sixth sense is slightly better then normal as he had to protect himself when he was younger.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08

Weapon Type: twin Wakizashi
Weapon Weight: 1 lb each
Weapon Location: There are two seals on his palms that when swipped with blood and channeled chakra into the blades will be summoned

• Shuriken x5
• Kunai x10

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

• Katon

• Raiton

{Other jutsu type's name}

• Saketon

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Takeshi Mibu was born in the Village of Demons where he grew up in a secluded part of the village under The Oni Clan, it was chained off it after some migrated to the Demon Village. His father which was a high rank in the clan saw the strength in his baby son, Takeshi's mother died giving birth to him. His father waited until Takeshi was 5 years old before he trained the boy till exhuastion every day for the next fifteen years, sending him off to assassinate others that held power and to kill groups. at the age of Eighteen his father grew afraid of his power, as did the clan and set out to kill him. Late at night clan members attacked Takeshi where he killed each of them and was very confused so he ran to his father. When he reached his father he was attacked, sliced deeply across his chest, he was barely alive but mustered enough strength to kill his father and destroyed the clan that was in the Demon village, killing them all. He escaped and for the next year he healed and trained before deciding to join a village and becoming a real shinobi.

Denied:

Third PA: You only receive two for a bloodline character. You have no method shown for how you gained the third, so it's denied.

Starting weapons: Only one weapon to start, twin wakizashi would count as two.

Starting Weapons: Seals to summon the weapons on your hands. There is an actual technique that does this, and it would be considered a jutsu regardless. If you want the cool stuff, you gotta learn it.

Jutsu Amount: Elemental Dual Wielder/Mystic Hero Buki. You'll get 6 per element, including Maruton. So you will have 18 jutsu, then adding your two from Bukijutsu for a total of 20 Ninjutsu.
In this case I recommend writing it out as "20 Ninjutsu: 6/Element +2."

Also, where it says {your x element's name} replace that whole line with the name, instead of putting it after the bullet that follows.

I think I fixed what you said, I didn't get the 20 Ninjutsu thing but I think it's in the right spot  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:04 pm
Takeshi Mibu V4
Okay. If you look at the small edit I made to your profile, I put the number of jutsu you get, per element, beside them. Each Element, Raiton, Katon, and Maruton get 6 ninjutsu aside from the starter ninjutsu you naturally have. Then there are two more you can add in freely to any of the elements you have, that you choose.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Takeshi Mibu V4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:07 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
Takeshi Mibu V4
Okay. If you look at the small edit I made to your profile, I put the number of jutsu you get, per element, beside them. Each Element, Raiton, Katon, and Maruton get 6 ninjutsu aside from the starter ninjutsu you naturally have. Then there are two more you can add in freely to any of the elements you have, that you choose.

Ok so is it approved? Or do I gotta fill it in now?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:27 pm
Takeshi Mibu V4
Wolfe Whitehorn
Takeshi Mibu V4

Ok so is it approved? Or do I gotta fill it in now?
It's approved.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games