Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:59 pm
((Do I need to let you in, darling?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:35 pm
A few minutes later, the unlocking of the door can be heard and a few second afterwards dame opens the door, rubbing her eyes and clad only in her pjs. She shivers slightly as a gust of cold air sweeps into the apartment and goosebumps pop up all over her body. dame instinctively crosses her arms over her bosom and stands on one foot, rubbing her legs together to combat the cold. Blinks her eyes a second, waiting for them to focus, "Miro? Draa? Oh! Come in!" She moves out of the way so they can come inside. Once they are, she shuts and locks the door behind them, "Hey guys. Didn't ya'll need something from my room or something?"

She makes her way back to her room, lights all still off except for a small, dim, cozy warm light coming from somewhere inside the kitchen. Other blinking green and red lights can be seen various places from the dvd player, tv, microwave, computer, etc. dame heads straight for her bed and gets back in, snuggling in close with her covers, "Ya'll just get whatever you need, Draa, you know where the lamp is, feel free to turn it on." She smiles at them and the cuddles in close, closing her eyes.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:30 pm
*nods* She really seems to like it at Kits' house. Of course, so do all of her other animals. Kits just seems to attract them. I don't know if she'd dress up. Kits doesn't put clothes on her animals unless it's cold and they need a sweater or something.

*lets go of Amy to drain the meat*

*nuzzles Thistle* They will grow. You are still very young.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:45 am
Amy smiled as she watched Karrie drain the meat, thinking of the new dragon and what she might look like in a cute sweater.

"Oh! Maybe I could get her a toy instead. Velcore, what kind of toys did you like when you were younger?"

She went over to the vegetables and started gathering them up so that she could put them in the soup pot.

Thistle whined softly. She didn't want to wait! Whenever she saw Velcore, Smok or Gwee fly, she grew so envious. It was a good thing that owl from before took off over a month ago. Otherwise, she'd be reminded every moment of how she couldn't fly.

Thistle turned around and raced out of the kitchen. She hopped onto the couch in the living room and jumped off of it, trying to move her wings for all she was worth. She started to repeat this process several times. It was the closest she ever came to flying, and she had been doing that for the past couple of weeks.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:58 pm
:: stands not too far from the door for a moment, rubbing her arms still to get warm and not sure where in the apartment she needs to be. She glances around a bit and notices a large collection of books laying around a couch and small table ::
That sure looks like a lot of reading surprised

Odd....
Anyhow, I just basically need some clothes. Just pick out some stuff from dame's room, I'll get dressed, and we can get going.

Okie~ whee

:: wanders into the room she saw dame go into and steps quietly, rumaging through drawers. Though she can see well enough in the dark not to bump into anything, she can't quite make things out clearly like dark elves can. She starts to pull out something that she thinks is a shirt ::

Those are dame's clothes stare
Oopsie sweatdrop Maybe it would be better if you just tried to get your things yourself. Miro doesn't know where anything is sweatdrop
I'd... rather not...
Is it because you'd be naked when you changed? Miro doesn't mind! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:04 pm
dame snickers from her bed, "Oh, but Draa, you would look just darling in my clothes! xd Miro, darling, there is a lamp on that dresser you are standing at. ^_^ Just click the little knob to the right two times."  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:11 pm
Miro didn't want to turn on the light if it would bother you sweatdrop
If it was a problem, she wouldn't have told you to turn on the lamp.
It could be a trap surprised
Just turn on the damn lamp stressed
tsk tsk Such language.

:: reaches over and clicks on the lamp, wincing at first when the light comes on and squinting for a bit while her eyes adjust. Afterward, she goes to the closet and looks in there to see if there's anything in there that it seems Draa would wear. ::
surprised Miro wants skirts like these!

:: takes one off the hanger and holds it up to herself ::

We're not shopping, Mir stressed
But... but it's cute crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:21 pm
"Nah, it's a low light. Plus, I pretty much sleep like the dead. xd " she sits up a bit so she can watch the scene before her, giggling.

When she hears Miro exclaim about her skirts, she laughs, "See! It was a trick, Miro! xd A trick to get you to want my clothing." dame gets out of bed to see which clothes Miro is talking about. She chuckles and watches Miro, leaning against the doorjamb and crossing her arms underneath her chest, "That is cute Miro. Do you have any interest in shorter skirts? I bet you have some nice looking legs under there. wink "

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Hell yeah, she does.
.... redface Miro thinks shorter skirts are cute, but... sometimes Miro can't bring herself to wear them in front of other people sweatdrop
And the bashfullness made the private shows just that much more entertaining twisted
:: hides her face behind her hands :: M... Miro doesn't do those things redface
:: smirks :: Suuuuuuure she doesn't wink
:: puts the skirt back :: redface Um.... I guess we should be getting your clothes then redface  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:36 pm
dame laughs, "Oh, Miro!!" she says, clapping her hands together, "We should kick Draa out and have a minifashion show!!" Bounces on the balls of her feet, "Please Miro, plllleeeease!! Whatever ya'll have to do isn't going anywhere, right?" Gives her big pleading puppy dog eyes, hand clasped tight under her chin.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:46 pm
redface Miro isn't sure redface Miro was told Draa really needed to get back to work soon and all redface
Kick me out? gonk Can't I watch? gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:53 pm
"Well...he's working so he can pay for this apartment...but while he's gone, I'll be living here and paying for it....so..." dame taps her chin, "I think it'll be okay for now. Plus, isn't he working at MW? I'll make sure he keeps his job. wink "

dame turns to Draa, "No! She just said she was shy! You watching might make her shy-er!" A devious look creeps onto her face, "If you stay, Draa, I get you dress you in my clothes. twisted "

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:02 pm
It's not like it isn't anything I haven't seen before rolleyes
Is too!
Alright, so technically it isn't, but I've still got the memories so...
Miro is married now. Miro's husband would not like you looking at her mad :: shakes her head for emphasis ::
tch... fine rolleyes I'll leave... but only because I don't want to wear dame's clothes stressed The bartender outfit I had to wear was bad enough stressed
:: hops off of Miro's shoulder and into the livingroom ::

Him being a clone is really weird sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:37 pm
dame smiles, "I know, right? He's really fun to tease though. xd " She then chuckles and walks into her closet, tapping her index finger to her lips, thinking as she looks. "Lesse...what type of colours or styles do you like, Miro?" dame starts pulling out different things.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:52 pm
Miro mostly likes dark colors 3nodding Especially greens and greenish-blues and the like, but Miro wears light colors too sometimes 3nodding A... Also... redface ninja
:: looks down at her feet and sways a bit, holding her hands behind her back ::
Miro also likes what they call a "lolita" style here, but Miro's husband thinks that's strange sweatdrop He says it's too many frills, and kind of trampy sad
:: hangs her lower lip ::
Miro thinks it's cute, though.

Miro also likes long skirts and men's dress clothes blaugh Miro could wear Tes' and Ryzan's clothes all the time if they allowed her blaugh heart Ryzan and Miro are even about the same clothing size for some things 3nodding They made Miro get her own clothes instead of letting her wear Ryzan's when she was staying with them, though :: pouts :: Big meanie heads mad

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games