Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:46 pm
Yami walked in and took a sleeping bag in the middle. "Hello everyone!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:14 pm
Please Do sit anywhere you'd like, no House separation neccessary! The Sleeping Bags are open to Students, Staff, and House Elves Alike!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:18 pm
The Queen Lana
Jitterbug5x5
Yami Enzeru88

Aha! What Enthusiastic Hufflepuffs we have, hm?

The Queen Lana your number is 1
Jitterbug5x5 your number is 2
Yami Enzeru88 your number is 3

Excellent, Excellent!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:11 pm
Raine the new house elf walked swiftly into the Great Hall in her ragged but still casual pajamas. "It is the 7th Year Anniversary, is it not?" she muttered to nothing in particular while placing food out. It was a good thing the house-elves were busy. Noticing the Great Hall wasn't lined up with tables, Raine wondered what sort of feast this would be.  

oRoseLalondeo

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:38 pm
Nell rushed into the Great Hall excited with her package of holiday cookies from her mother. "Ello all! I brought munchies, Henry, and Iso the bear! Let's party!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:08 pm
Crystal Quills comes into the hall, admires the decorations, then steps over the many sleeping bags to the North wall, where she dishes herself a heaping plate of hot, buttery apple crisp. Hearing Nell's excitement she smirks naughtily and, settling on top of a very puffy and nice looking sleeping bag, reaches into her robes and pulls out a large bottle shaped vial filled with a shimmering, sparkling liquid. "Yeah, let's get this party started. Who wants a sip?" She pulls out the stopper eagerly and takes a sip with a large bite of her apple crisp.  

SharpProcess

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lana saw Jitterbug heading towards her. 'Hey Jitterbug,' she said grinning, 'care to join me?' Sh sat down on a particulary downy and soft sleeping bag and patted the one next to her.

Just then she heard another Hufflepuff call out, 'Hello everyone.' Lana called back, 'hello to you!'

The great hall was getting busy now, she could see a house elf, a slytherin and a gryffindor, she waved at them all.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:25 am
Crystal sees Lana's wave and seizes the opportunity. "Try some potion Lana?" she asks, lifting the bottle suggestively. "It'll keep your skin healthy! A few sips and you'll positively glow!"  

SharpProcess

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:06 am
My most profound apologies, it occurred to me that we didn't have anywhere to list the numbers of the House Elves, and it took a bit longer than I anticipated setting that up. sweatdrop

kreativeheat

Yukina101

Mothette x

kreativeheat your number is 4
Yukina101 your number is 5
Mothette x your number is 6

Professor_Adonis generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 am
*Adonis Gives a Cry of Shock Looking at his pocket watch.*
My goodness! I should have handed out the prize two hours ago. Now lets see who our winner is then.

Ahhhh... So it's for one our newest House Elves, kreativeheat is it? Hmmm... Ah! I've got just the thing!

*Adonis does a few complicated and intricate wand movements whilst muttering an unintelligible incantation under his breath until an item falls into his hand. He inspects it before handing it over.*

Ohoo! Turned out a bit better than I had anticipated. Must be the power of seven... Here is a nice Angelic ParasolUser Image, and Congratulations, my dear!

And an Angelic Parasol goes to Kreativeheat! Congratulations!

Trade Request Sent

Professor_Adonis
Captain

oRoseLalondeo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:57 am
Raine the house-elf squealed in delight! An parasol was handed to her. "Thank you, Professor Adonis..." She bowed several times before returning to preparing the feast. An item for Raine to marvel at the creation, after all, its not like every day you receive a gift. Sure, it wasn't a piece of clothing, but there was nothing happier.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:40 am
Calliope hurries into the Great Hall, clutching Nita, her childhood-well loved- Elephant doll. Looking a little frazzled and very tired she quickly snags a sleeping bag close to the other Hufflepuffs and promptly passes out.

vivacious_red

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:13 pm
Riku walks into the Great Hall, looking around at this new layout of sorts. She admires the decorations, and looks for a place to sit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:41 pm
"Riku!!" Aya called walking over to her past Spanish Team member. "Want to find somewhere to sit?" She asked holding up her sleeping bag.  

KitsuSoraAya

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:47 pm
vivacious_red

Riku Masen

KitsuSoraAya

How lovely it is to see such familiar faces! Welcome Ladies!

vivacious_red your number is 7
Riku Mansen your number is 8
KitsuSoraAya you number is 9

Everyone, don't forget that in order to receive the prize if your number is drawn, you have to have posted that day. (i.e. the current possible winners would be kreativeheat, vivacious_red, Riku Mansen, and KitsuSoraAya)

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games