Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Don't look at me like that, Shou-san. He's only been my manager a few months and I haven't exactly been clubbing in that time." Akihiko replied with a smirk before letting go of Michi and sighing. "Izzy... that DOESN'T count. You went to pick up Chiyou-kun, right? You didn't drink or dance or mingle or ANYTHING! How is that possibly a clubbing experience?!"
Narcissus instead put a hand on Izzy's shoulder. "Come on... it'll be fun. Yakusoku. If it isn't fun, you've my permission to... to make me take you out to dinner tomorrow night. And if it IS fun... then I'll COOK you dinner instead."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:59 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Well, yes...I...He...was drunk...and I...no. I carried him out." Izzy answered realizing that would not fly with any of the men standing before him. Especially...Narcissus.

-----

Michi grinned while Narcissus had his arm around his shoulder, "Yeah I am but this is a vacation! And you'd be surprised. I might not be rich like you but I know how to go clubbing."

-----

"Well I got to see the lights and the music..." But of course that only got the 'look' from Shou and the hands on his shoulders by Narcissus. He had to wonder WHY Narcissus wanted him to go along but....Then...Narcissus offered a deal that Izzy blinked twice about...Dinner...or DINNER? How could he lose with that offer??!

"Really?. How could I pass that up?" Izzy answered feeling his cheeks getting red. He turned his face down just enough so that couldn't be seen by everyone.

----

Shou laughed and opened the door to his room. "Good...You need to get out Lucky-san! Mmm...I'll go unpack and change in to some clubbing clothes. Mmm...Narcissus-san I didn't know you cooked. Now you've got me curious." He winked back at the man and then slipped inside to get changed.

----

Izzy's lips then parted just a little when he realized that he didn't pack his own clothes. He wouldn't have had anything club worthy in his closet....heck there wasn't much in his closet beyond suits and this one casual outfit he was wearing now. "Ah...I don't know if I've anything to wear to a club."

----

Michi tilted his head and smiled, "You don't have to wear anything special, Lucky-san. It will be ok. I'm going to go change though. I'll be ready in about 30 minutes. With that, Michi walked back down to his room and hurried in.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Narcissus laughed, "Maybe one day you'll get to find out, ne?" he asked, winking at Shou before his hands moved from Izzy's shoulders, to his manager's back.
Then he just started pushing.
"Come on. My room. Now. I've got more than enough to get you through a night in the city." the musician spoke, obviously intending to dress Izzy himself!

Once inside his room, Akihiko couldn't help but laugh. "Michi-kun's really excited about all this, and it seems Shou-san's taken an interest in you, Izzy. This is perfect! With Shou-san hating managers, if you can show him that you're not the p***k most managers seem to be, he might open up to the idea of a studio transfer!"

Yes, Narcissus hadn't forgotten his mission. One that he had been reminded of, thankfully, as something he had to do to keep his contract.
Of course, with Akihiko... everything had an ulterior motive, and it seemed going clubbing had one as well...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:30 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy was more than surprised when Narcissus dragged him off to his room. "Seriously? Will your clothes even fit me?"

-----

Shou just laughed at the comment as the man dragged off the manager. "Mm...well then....I'm going to have to figure out how to score a feast."

-----

"I know Tanaka-kun is really excited but....." then he paused when Narcissus revealed the 'real' reason for wanting him to go with them. It was a little bit of a let down but, it was....his job. Well, at least this was something he could do well. So he went along with it and made sure he didn't sound down. He was being used and he knew it but he also remembered that before the Charity event, Akihiko had been very passionate to do it. It helped him make it back into Ohayou...and it would prove something about his skills. So what could Izzy do...but let himself be used.

"Sure Narcissus-san, if you want me to help out with that, I'd be glad to. I'll try to be upbeat and enjoy myself so Shou-san feels like I'm not a bad guy." Izzy said with an encouraging smile that masked other thoughts.

This really hadn't been what he wanted to do his first night in Hawaii but, he'd not mention that. Now he realized how much dinner was just payment for Narcissus' grand project. Izzy had stop thinking about vacation and thought about Ohayou here...Shou would be good there. He was a superstar...he was a valuable asset.

Izzy chalked it up to the idea that he's start his vacation...Tomorrow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Quickly, Narcissus turned around and held up a hand. "Iie." he spoke, his voice showing that Izzy couldn't argue with him on this one. "You're going to be yourself. Don't mask how you are because if you do that, Shou-san might see through it and think you're just being nice to him."

Sighing, the musician went to his suitcase and opened it up. "Honestly... this is a vacation. You let me worry about work and you just be yourself."

As he was talking, Akihiko was carefully going through his clothes, trying to figure out what both himself and Izzy should wear.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Now Izzy was completely baffled by his star. He still thought the man was using him but...he still wanted him to enjoy himself and think of this as part of his vacation. "Ok. I'll try to be myself there."

"I don't know if I'll like clubbing. But I guess it can't hurt to try." he admitted in his complete and utter confusion. Watching Narcissus go through his suitcases, he wondered if his star even knew that his words came off more like 'work' than pleasure. If anything he got bribed and if he didn't enjoy himself, then how was this part of a good vacation? Did the man even understand how he felt. Probably not, even the Akihiko he remembered was still discovering other people had feelings too.

Looking in the mirror, he wondered if he were trying to hard to gain what he lost back. He really needed to try something new...didn't he. No that wasn't a question. Maybe it would be nice if someone looked at him for more than just a good time. Maybe he had always misread Akihiko. But then again, Yuuji said...well how could Yuuji be so sure. It wasn't as if the relationship between the two cousins was exceptionally...good.

"So what sort of clothes do you think I'll look good in tonight?" he asked trying to get away from his other thoughts and focus on the moment at hand. He pulled out his phone and picked the photo app looking at an old photo of himself with Yammi and Nikki. Maybe he'd do his hair like he used to...like Nikki said was good for him.

If he went clubbing maybe he'd meet someone new? Why not? If the others were scoping out girls couldn't he...also find some new opportunities? "So if you and the others find a few girls there, do you want me to send the limo back for you?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:22 pm

"Actually, I doubt I'll pick up any girls." Akihiko replied, pulling out a pair of tight black leather pants and putting them on the bed.

He didn't really realize how awkward that sounded.

"I mean yeah, I'm on vacation and I'm supposed to have fun. But seriously. How the hell will I even talk to a girl or guy for that matter, if I can't speak English?" he asked, glancing over his shoulder at Izzy.

He seemed to size the man up for a moment, before focusing on the suitcase again.

This time, a pair of black jeans and a white button down long sleeved shirt. The musician considered it for a moment, before tossing it to Izzy.

"Try that. See if it fits." he said, grabbing a tight fitting black short sleeve shirt to go with his leather pants.

Narcissus knew it would be warm at night, at least he expected it to be, even though it was winter, so there wouldn't be any need for a coat. Especially with all the dancing.
He absently wondered if there were fans of his in Hawaii... or if somehow word would get out that he was there. In truth, the man wanted to shy away from the cameras for a while and just relax.
Even if he was focusing on Shou... it didn't mean he too couldn't have a few moments to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The first statement caused Izzy to pause and look back at Narcissus for a moment. He wasn't even sure what to think about it because Narcissus was always so damn confident all the time that the words seemed so unlike him.

"Mmm...I'm not sure what to say. I don't know why you don't seem to like...English. I mean I'm sure you've had many years of it in school and you've learned French which is sort of similar to English." he said with a concerned tone. Really, he did want Narcissus to enjoy his vacation and not feel like he was boxed in because of a language barrier.

"Ok..." he answered as he tugged on the clothes. The shirt fit fine...but the jeans, those took a little more time. They were tighter fitting and he wasn't used to wearing them. They hugged his butt as he buttoned and zipped them up. The only problem was length. He'd have to roll the bottoms. He was shorter than Akihiko by 4 inches.

"So...does this work?" he asked as he bent over to roll the edges of the pants.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 pm

"Stop!" Akihiko said suddenly, walking over to Izzy and straightening him up. "This place is bound to have a tailor. We'll just get them sized for your height." the musician replied.

They were only jeans, after all.
Easily replaced.
Besides, Izzy needed something that hugged his a** so damn nicely.

Sighing, the musician shook his head. "Look, English is fine. I just... someone really close to me spoke English all the time. Things... didn't turn out so well. I try to ignore it but when you used it and, you know, we're close so... it just pissed me off." he replied.

It was an apology... KIND of.... not a real apology but at least an explanation with an overtone of 'I'm sorry' thrown into the mix.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy stood up quickly, "What?" His voice surprised and a little confused again. "Oh..well ok if you think that is better." Izzy was not very good with fashion sense; exactly mirroring what Nikki had said to Narcissus awhile back. He only was occasionally lucky with his clothes and that was only because of wiser clerks at the stores he went to.

"So do I look ok otherwise? Beyond the hair...mm..and the glasses?" he asked knowing probably still looked like a manager even if he were dressed better.

Finally, a reason behind the snap. "Ah, that's why. I didn't know. Well, I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm just trying to help by speaking it here. However, I just sometimes have to think about it to switch back once I start talking." he smiled softly trying to be understanding. He could accept the sort of apology because it was all he'd manage out of Narcissus.

But then he added some interesting facts about Hawaii that he was certain Akihiko had no clue about. "You know, you shouldn't worry so much about the language barrier here. Because actually, there are many Japanese in Hawaii. About 20% of the people living here are Japanese according to the US Census and that doesn't include tourists. So I think you're going to be just fine around the town. Shou-san's English isn't incredible but he still comes here without a translator so obviously he must know something about this town's people." he said encouragingly. Izzy wanted Akihiko to feel like he could interact rather than be seclude by a language barrier.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Smirking, Akihiko laughed slightly, "Are you that eager for me to bring a girl or two back to the hotel?"

But then he got serious. "Look, I appreciate the concern, Izzy... but I'm fine. Even if there is a language barrier, I'll come up with something. I went to Australia once and was fine. I think I'll be fine here in the US too. And I know you're trying to help. I knew it in the car, I just... snapped. It's been a long time since anyone spoke in English to me... that's all."

Moving back to another suitcase, Akihiko proceeded to pull out hair gels and the like, tossing a can to his manager. "Please tell me you know how to at least fix your hair?" he asked. "The glasses are fine, though we could get you contacts if you want. Maybe something with an added touch to them to really make your eyes shine?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Why no! I was just...mmm...trying to be helpful. Not tell you how to spend your vacation. " Now he was flustered again because No, he didn't want Narcissus to bring girls home he didn't know...and well the language barrier might save him from worrying about that. Oh good grief. But still well shouldn't the man be able to go do as he wanted. They weren't officially dating. So well Izzy really couldn't say...no. Even HE could go out and date others. Right?

He nodded slowly, "I'm sure you'll be fine. But you are my star and as a manager, I worry about you. So if you do need me to translate something, just ask." Izzy didn't add that personally he worried about him. He didn't want to make Narcissus think he was being clingy and jealous. It wasn't as if he had the right to be jealous. This was stupid. The man before him liked him as a manager...and occasional 'companion'. He had to get that into his own head.

Catching the can, Izzy looked down at it then ran his fingers through his hair. "I do." Turning he started to work with his hair and choose a few options from Narcissus extensive products. As he applied the products, his more youthful look started showing through. He really did look gorgeous when he tried.

"I suppose it wouldn't be so bad to have set of contacts but I wouldn't be able to get them by tonight." he answer as he combed his hair about. "An added touch?" He glanced back without his glasses because he wanted to avoid getting hair product on them. "What do you think?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:14 pm

"I think you need contacts." Akihiko replied, before stopping and looking over at the room phone. "Call the front desk and see if they can have some made and brought up. Money's no object. Tell them you want something that will make your eyes stand out, but not be too noticeable."

Narcissus would have called and had it done, but it would be easier than having to get the front desk to translate.

Pulling his own clothes off, the musician began to get dressed. Course... his clothes fit... but weren't as tight as he wanted.
"Hmmm... I need new clothes..." Akihiko mused to himself, standing in front of a mirror.
His eating habits of late had caused him to lose enough weight, that his leather pants were probably going to need a belt if he wanted to keep them on.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 pm
"Wait. You want me to do what? But that will be seriously expensive." However, Izzy knew that when one Narcissus had his mind set on something, he wouldn't let it go. "Ok I will call" he finally said and then picked up the phone.

For the next several minutes he chatted over the phone in English and gave them the info on his perscription. Once he got off the phone he seemed a little surprised. "They will have them here in the hour in a few colors. " He guessed that money did talk.

But then he looked at the man's pants and knew they weren't fitting as well. " You don't need to lose any more weight. You are getting too thin." he said on a more serious. "I understand why you are not eating but you really need to make yourself more. You don't want to get sick. "  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:48 pm

"I'm fine, Izzy. So my pants are a bit bigger. Just means I need a new wardrobe." he turned, smiling at his manager. "Hey, maybe I could donate my old one to you, ne? We can have Nikki alter everything so it fits, then I can go out and buy an entirely new wardrobe and YOU can look like my manager and not a suit."

Of course Akihiko was teasing. He knew he needed to fix the eating problem... but the question was really HOW?
He just wasn't hungry.
And when he was, it wasn't for very long...

Sitting down on the edge of his bed, the musician's smile remained. "See, pays to have some money to throw around. You'll look like one of us tonight. Who knows, maybe you'll get... well... Lucky." Narcissus replied, amused by the pun.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games