Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:40 pm

She turns around when she hears Kai and smiles at him. "Hey there yourself! How are you tonight, Kai? Do you want anything to drink?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:41 pm

*Lily nods, glad to feel the Ghost leave her. She pads out of the bar and heads for home, the Ghost following her quietly.* Poor thing, this really isn't her line of work. wink

((Bedtimes for me ~ nighters heart ))

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 pm

((Night, Brat.. er... Ghost.))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:49 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*He slams back his 2nd shot of scotch and looks around the bar again. A few more people have wandered into MW since he came in earlier. He sees Psyzapp talking with Karrie and gives her a smile.* wink

*She goes up to Officer Dougherty, wraps her arm around his and gives him a kiss.* Are you looking as forward to going to New York as I am. wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Hey Kat! I'm doing good, *grins* kinda ecchi, but I'm learning to enjoy that. Hmm... I probably shouldn't drink now. I've got to head out shortly. How are things going with you, nee-chan?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 pm

*sighs in frustration when Psyzapp walks over to greet Dougherty*

((Not sure if you missed my previous post or what.. sweatdrop ))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:00 pm

(( I think I did miss it. sweatdrop I'll go back and look, sorry.))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:00 pm

((It's all right. I was just starting to wonder.))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:01 pm

"Things are fine with me as well. Hoping to see some more of you art work soon, though! wink "

She goes over to where Karrie is and speaks to him in a low voice. "Dame texted me yesterday, she's off trying to find Icy and Flame....I'm going to assume she's okay. If I hear from her again, I'll let you know." She goes behind the bar and washes her glass, and then puts it next to the sink.

"Well, I think I'll call it an evening folks....see ya'll tomorrow." She smiles at the group and then leaves to go downstairs to her quarters.

((Night ya'll! xd ))
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 12 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Psyzapp
*She goes up to Officer Dougherty, wraps her arm around his and gives him a kiss.* Are you looking as forward to going to New York as I am. wink

Heh heh. I look forward to going anywhere with you. Though I have never been to the Big Apple before, so yes, this will be a new experience for me. And to be able to meet your mother there will be a bonus! *He hugs her arm a little tighter and gives her a crooked grin.

A sudden yawn takes over his expression and he glances at his watch.* Well love, it's about that time. Ready to head downstairs? I've got a long day tomorrow and really need to get to bed soon.

(( *Waves to katana* ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Chef_Karrie
You have? Is she all right? *takes a deep breath* I understand if you don't want to tell me anything specific, but I would like to know what's going on. And if there's any way I could help, I'd like to.

*Looks at Chef Karrie to answer him. Apparently she got distracted. sweatdrop *

She was brief and I can assume she is alright. Frankly, there are many unanswered questions I have myself and I find myself in the dark as well. If I can think of any way for you to help, I'll let you know. *She sigh feeling uneasy about being in this position.*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:07 pm

*As she turns back to Officer Dougherty and grins, her iphone rings and she knows it's her Mother because of the special ring tone. stressed She closes her eyes tightly and clenches her teeth for one brief moment before taking a deep breath in and out. Answering her phone in her most pleasant voice.* Buon giorno, Mama. *She listens as her Mother speaks and a look of shock comes over her face. eek Her mother is the most cheerful she has ever heard her in many, many years. Unsure as to how to react to this, she sits straight up and her eyes dart around as if looking for some sort of answer from thin air.* ninja

Why…Mama, are you having a good day today?
*She pauses and then looks at Officer Dougherty as she speaks sheepishly into her iphone.* Yes, he is here with me. *She then grows pale and her eyes grow wide as her Mother requests to be put on speaker to personally speak with Officer Dougherty. She looks at him pleading with her eyes as she mouths the words "I'm so sorry" as she puts the phone on speaker and sets it down.* sweatdrop Okay Mama. He…he can hear you. *She winces and braces herself for what could be so important for her Mother to say to Officer Dougherty directly before she even meets him.* ninja

Buon giorno, Signore Dougherty. *Psyzapp interrupts her Mother.* Mama, you need to speak in English. stressed rolleyes *Her Mother exhales loud enough for it to be heard over the phone* stare My Petrina tells me she loves you and you are in love with her…Amore. *Palmira Pavani speaks with a heavy Italian accent and with all seriousness.* I tell you this…my Marco tells me this is true amore. My Petrina is molto importante and you are famiglia to protegga…er…protect. *Psyzapp's mouth about hits the floor. eek * You breaka her heart, we breaka you legs…capisca!

eek *Psyzapp closes her eyes tightly, facepalms and grabs the phone taking it off speaker.* stressed MAMA! stressed Mama…we will see you in New York! gonk *She hangs up on her Mother and wants to just crawl under a rock.* sweatdrop Oh my God! *She prays he will be understanding of her Mother's intentions.* stressed sweatdrop

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:10 pm

*waves at katana as she leaves. he takes out his sketch pad and looks at it with a bit of sadness* Yeah, I should get back to it soon... *he looks at his book for a moment and hesitantly opens it up to where it was bookmarked*

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/kai_lucas/IMG_0001-color.jpg
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:15 pm

*nods to Katana* Thank you. *waves to her as she turns away*

All right. Thank you for letting me know, Psyzapp. *smiles and steps back when her phone rings. Trying not to listen in to her conversation, he waits until she's finished* I think I'm going to head home for the night. Good night, Psyzapp, Kai, and Dougherty. *leaves the bar*

((Picture's looking good, Kai.))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Psyzapp's Mum
You breaka her heart, we breaka you legs…capisca!
{{ rofl Sad thing is... I've been told that before sweatdrop Idle threat, though ninja }}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games