Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:12 pm
Both Thistle and Amy looked at Velcore as if he had lost his mind. Thistle squeaked in surprise and Amy spoke.

"Warm? Outside? Are you sure you're feeling alright, Velcore? When I was at Aqua Springs a little bit ago, I was freezing!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:33 pm
*tilts his head to the side and repeats* It is warm outside. I am fine.

Velcore... doesn't get cold easily.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:14 am
Amy was quite surprised by this at first, but then she chuckled softly and shook her head.

"Duh... It's because he's a dragon, isn't it?"

Thistle went back up to Velcore again and started sniffing him, as if she could smell a cold or infection on him if there was something wrong with him. Of course, she couldn't, but that didn't stop her from trying. And what was it about him that made him resistant to cold? Thistle didn't understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:59 pm
*shakes his head* I'm not sure about that. Gwee seems more sensitive to the cold than Velcore. He is a lot younger, though.

*twitches his wings* Why are you sniffing me? gonk I had a bath yesterday.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:09 pm
Amy thought for a moment and then looked at Karrie as she shrugged. "Maybe since Gwee is younger, like you said, he's just now developing a normal body temperature for a dragon? I have no idea. I didn't even know there were dragons before I met Velcore."

She smiled softly at Karrie and wrapped her arms around him again, resting her head on his shoulder. "That seems like ages ago. Everything was so much different."

When Thistle saw Velcore twitch his wings, she immediately was distracted and began to get excited. She reared back on her back legs and waved her front paws in the direction of his wings. She tried to twitch her own, but it didn't work that well.

Amy heard Velcore's question and then laughed softly as she looked over at them. "I think she was inspecting you, looking for a reason as to why you wouldn't feel the cold outside."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:13 pm
I don't know. I haven't met that many dragons either. *as Amy wraps her arms around him, he reaches over her to stir the meat so it won't burn* It wasn't that long ago that you moved here...

*watches Thistle with a confused expression* I feel cold, but it is not cold outside.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm
Amy laughed softly. "Uh, Kits has like three. I say you've met quite a few."

She looked up at him, smirked, and then kissed his lips softly. Then, she responded to his other statement. "But to me it seems like I moved here centuries ago. Everything is so different, but it's all so much better, like I've made my own family and this is where I belong, where I've been forever."

Thistle barely heard what Velcore said. She had the attention of, well... a baby. She let her front legs fall back to the kitchen floor again and then trotted over to one of his wings. She nuzzled up to it and then stuck her head under it to see if she could get it to move again, see if she could understand why and how it moved.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:22 pm
Actually, she has four now. The only other ones that I've met besides Velcore and hers are the ones that belong to iggies.

*chuckles in response to her statement and smiles at her*

*lifts up his wing to look at Thistle* What are you doing?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:27 pm
Amy's eyes widened slightly. "Four? When did she get four? Usually I get to see her new animals right away since I like animals so much. Hmm... We should invite her and her pets over here tomorrow! What do you think?"

She pouted her bottom lip out just slightly and looked up at him with wide, pleading eyes. This was all just for fun, though. She knew she'd never have to beg Karrie to let Kits come over here, which she loved.

Thistle looked over at Velcore, squeaked softly, and then looked back at his wing. She reached up and lightly put one of her front hooves on the juncture where his wing met his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:34 pm
She got the newest one... *thinks for a moment* a few weeks ago, I think. Somebody left it on her porch. We can call and see what she's doing and if she wants to come over... She'll be bringing her dragons with us this weekend, though. She usually does, at least.

*gives Thistle a puzzled look when she puts her hoof on his wing*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:37 pm
Amy smiled brightly at the thought. If she got too nervous and Karrie was busy with his family, she could always interact with Kits or her pets.

"That's right, she is! I momentarily forgot about that in my panic. I'll get to meet the new one, then. What does it look like?"

Thistle huffed in frustration. She so wished she could talk. She brushed her head up along the base of his wing and tried to get it to move again, to demonstrate what she was trying to do and that she wanted to know how it happened.

She looked back at her own wings and hug her head slightly for emphasis, hoping Velcore got the message.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:41 pm
Well, she's about the same size as Smok normally is, and she's black and purple. She looks a lot like Gwee, actually. Just different colors and a little smaller. She seems very sweet and curious.

*reaches out one paw and lifts one of Thistle's wings*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:47 pm
Almost instantly, Amy's eyes softened and a person could almost see her heart melt, metaphorically speaking, of course. Just the description alone about made her fall in love with the animal.

"... Are you serious? Looks like that AND is sweet? And it's a girl?! Oh I HAVE to meet her! She sounds absolutely adorable! I should give her a gift! I wonder if she likes to dress up like Thistle does..."

Thistle looked up at Velcore hopefully and squeaked. He seemed to get it! She should have known he would. He usually knew what she was thinking and feeling!

Thistle nodded to him and then tried to lift his large wing again before looking back dejectedly at her own wings.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:18 pm
*leaning on the rails of the swamp boat, she watched the sun as it made its decent downward for the day, the sky looking an amazing shade of oranges, golds and reds. Her journey for Liv had ended with her doing a stint at a reptilian island that was a wildlife management area. While she was not fond of reptiles, she was fond of watching animals in their own habitat. She detested zoos and water parks where animals were caged and made to perform daily. This is how life should be experienced, in the open, on their terms, respectfully. Los irritated growls and grumbles brought her out of her reverie and smiled, rubbing the leopards head and scratching behind her ears*

Awww, come on Lo. It hasn't been all that bad. We're almost back to base, I promise. You didn't even thank Cpt. Bale for letting you accompany me on this last trip. Go and give him a kiss. wink

*that last part she said loudly, knowing the captain heard her. Just as she suspected, he glared at her and held his hand up, warding off any advances from Lo. She tried not to laugh while she bent next to Lo, hugging her tightly and murmuring against her fur. It took some serious talking and pleading to convince him to let Lo go for her last trip, the one that was for the last of Livs ashes. She felt that it was the proper place to spread them, amongst the life of the swamp. She'd heard stories that there were crocodiles as far as the far south of South America in that area. She's seen things she couldn't recognize living there and that fascinated her to no end. The biggest deterrent for her about even considering a job in wildlife conservation was the mosquitoes.

She's been in almost any situation, has traveled all types of terrains, faced every known temp to man, encountered countless animals and insects, but mosquitoes was something she could not stand. Soon they were docking at the wildlife base inland, unloading the boat before it was taken to be refueled. She knew she had to get back to GGG and her commitments, but she didn't know if she wanted to. Leaving Flame to handle everything was flaky as hell on her part and she knew it. She hadn't kept in touch, no one knew where she was, and she'd yet to be able to let the guys know what happened. She had a lot of business to take care of and she couldn't run from it anymore. She had to return to reality and face the music.

Leaving Lo with Anna, one of the rangers who'd grown very fond of her, she went to the room she was allowed to use for her stay and checked her bags, making sure everything was ready to leave tomorrow. It still amazed her how well her and Lo were treated there and allowed to stay aboard for her cause. She still didn't know if it was the fact that her story touched Ian, the head of the base, or if they were just friendly like that, but she enjoyed her time there and knew she'd never forget them. Sleep trying to claim her, she grabs her nightclothes and heads for the shared bathroom, glad the stalls were free and clear. After a while she emerges, dressed and ready for bed. Slipping under the covers, it doesn't take long for her to fall into a dreamless slumber.

The next day she wakes to Lo licking her hand, trying to rouse her. She groans, then chuckles deeply, rubbing the muzzle of the big kitty. Sitting up, she pats her legs for Lo to jump up, and the leopard eagerly does, not wasting a second being the big brat she is. After a while of playing, she gently nudges Lo down, getting out of bed herself. After her morning ritual, she takes Lo for a walk before loading her car up. Anna was there, bright and early as always, wanting to see them off on her day off. Later that morning, after the car was packed, she said her goodbyes to the group, hugging everyone and thanking them over and over. She then handed Ian an envelope that held a cashiers check for a donation to their cause, which in turn had the group hugging and thanking her over and over again.

Even the captain himself couldn't resist giving Los head a goodbye rub and her a brief gruff hug as well. Though they tried not to, her and Anna both had tears in their eyes as Anna handed her a folded piece of paper with her info on it. She promised to keep in touch as she gave her one last hug, putting Lo in the passenger side before climbing in the driver side. Starting her baby up, she put her in drive and rolled off, wondering if she'd ever come back to that place ever again*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:06 am
Dame's apartment, 2 days ago...

:: with Draa giving her directions from the MW bar, though there wasn't really much directions to give, she soon finds herself standing in front of an apartment building. Draa points out which one is dame's and she tries to go through the front door, but it's locked ::

Should Miro knock?

Sure, why not? I think dame was heading this way so she might be here...
But wasn't she going to sleep? Miro doesn't want to wake anyone.
Would you rather climb through a window then?
Miro can't climb through windows very well sad
Then you should knock.... or I can climb through a window and let you in. Given how cold it is, changing to a human wouldn't be the most pleasant of experiences at the moment, though stare

:: pouting, she reluctantly knocks on the door and waits a while for an answer::
MiroIsCold crying
:: rubs her arms and shivers ::

Should have brought a coat rolleyes
Miro didn't think it would be so cold yet.
Obviously, Miro was wrong.
Meanie crying  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games