Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:37 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Oh he knew Narcissus was pissed; he could feel it. But the megane-clad manager had spoke his mind and he wasn't going to regret it. Maybe behind close doors he had certain appetites but in the day to day world, he wasn't going to be stepped on by his wicked tongued star.

So for the rest of the journey to the hotel, he'd not say a single word but take in the sites along the streets and all the sunshine. It felt like summer here and he planned on letting that warm feeling rejunvinate him. Maybe he wouldn't even feel the need for bed time company because it was warm enough to almost need an Air Con on.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...trying not to stare!

"You're welcome." he answered as the mouse scampered off. In the mean time, Hiroki walked over and pulled on his shoes then waited for the other man to emerge so they could leave.

"You look nice. I think the color suit you." Hiroki said as he inspected the look; a hand going to his chin in thought. "It's good casual wear. And I think it makes you look younger." He complimented as he pulled out a cotten paper mask to put over his mouth and nose. It was a very Japanese thing to do and most people wore them when they were ill with a cold or flu. Nezumi did look several years younger once he lightened up on the suit look. Rather cute.. But Nezumi also looked good in the oversized clothes, however, Hiroki wasn't about to let that man ever wear oversized clothes again. He didn't want the klutzy manager to kill him!

"I'm going to wear this cold mask so I don't get a million questions from people we met. At least until we get to the restaurant." he mentioned before heading to the door. "Let's go." Heading out the door, he waited for Nezumi to exit before locking the house up.

"We've about 5 blocks to walk and will be there." he said before heading down the small sidewalk with the man to the very small Italian restaurant.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:30 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well, fishing is fun when you've a few beers and lots of things to talk about or if you're alone and want to think about something. Some people take it to seriously but I've found that its rather enjoyable out on the open water." Shou answered as he leaned back getting more comfortable in the seat.

"Yes, the parties. We'll bring down the house." Shou grinned and was glad that Narcissus seemed to be in the same frame of mind about the vacation plans.

"Sooooo....Takagi-kun, are you going to be able to keep up with us? I know we've a few interviews while we're here." Although, Shou really wasn't too interested in talking to the interviewers on his time off but business wouldn't just leave them alone.

His fingers slipped into his pockets and pulled out his cell phone and he tweeted to his fans. The usually connecting and networking but it got Izzy's attention and Shou grinned just a little as the megane-clad manager leaned a little closer.

"I've gotten quite a few tweets while I've been in the air." he said and then gestured his phone over to Izzy. "Most of my fan club likes to connect with me here. I've fans from so many countries I've considered learning a couple other languages. But it's good to be connected to them and it's much easier for me to tweet a couple times than to deal with a million letters. I mean I can't say I get too many less but at least the ones that come to me now have substance."

"That's very interesting. I might speak to Nakai about using tweets for his fan base in Japan. It might actually help him to be connected to his new fans that way." Izzy said thoughtfully as he looked over the tweets. He wouldn't even suggest it to Narcissus because the man never seems to be 'interested' in social networking. However, Nakai, he might enjoy it. At least, he'd be more open to the idea than his other star.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Good thing we've got plenty to talk about them." Akihiko replied as he leaned back in the seat and put his hands behind his head.

Yuuji smiled slightly, "I can easily keep up, Shou-san. Believe me when I say you may not see me... but I'm around."

"I believe it." Narcissus said, rolling his eyes. "You're like a damn leech... AND if you know what's good for you, you'll give Izzy some private time. God knows he needs it and he DOESN'T need you spying on him. Spy on me if you have to for an hour or two."

But Takagi shook his head. "A lot can happen in an hour... or two... Akihiko."

"It's like we're ******** dogs with gps tracking devices in our necks..." the musician replied before sighing. "I'll never understand how you get your rocks off by following us around all day."

Laughing, Yuuji shook his head. "I never said it was fun NOR that I enjoyed my job, Akihiko. I just do as I'm told."

Blinking, the musician sat up and looked at his cousin. "Wait... does that mean when I'm in charge, you'll do what I say?" when the other man nodded, the young Koyasu laughed. "Good, I'll tell you to jump off Tokyo Tower first chance I get." he teased before looking back at Shou. "I hope you don't mind this persistent shadow my manager and I have somehow acquired." those blue eyes behind dark shades flickered over to Michi. "Just be glad you're not on his spy list."

"How can you be sure he's not?" Yuuji questioned as he checked mails on his phone.

To that, Narcissus just rolled his eyes and sat back.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:45 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well, Takagi-kun if you say so but please, I've enough people watching over me so just stick to your...charges." he laughed but then as Narcissus was speaking he got a cellphone call. "Mm...excuse me, my friends, its my assistant.

"Yes, Hamu-kun! I just landed and we're driving to the Hotel as we speak. Eh? Of course I'll stay out trouble. And yes, I plan to make my appointment. I've Takagi-kun here on the case." he laughed and winked at Yuuji.

But then he paused and seemed a little bit more seriously as he listened to his assistant, "Ok....what? Well no, Matsumoto-san? Mm...I don't think he has children. Why do you ask? Are you sure? But Ham....Ok Yamada-kun." he huffed and then rolled his eyes before taking a thoughtful tone, "Well, mmm... I know very well, you don't have to remind me, Ha...Yamada-kun. Yes, indeed, I'll see you in a week."

He hung up the phone and smirked at Narcissus, "Now where were we? Seems like my assistant is just as bad as Takagi-kun. I can't seem to shake him." His demeanor had changed entirely so no one could fathom what he was thinking. "Awh, Narcissus-san, you know driving your help off the plank like a pirate won't gain you much love from the crew."

------

Michi had barely listened to Shou's comments more focused on the idea of Narcissus dragging him back on stage and Yuugi's spy network. "Hey Takagi-kun, If you start watching me, I'm gonna have to bring you in to my room for an extreme close up." he teased. Seriously, Michi didn't have much to hide so there wasn't the fear that the man had much to look at; except when he was with Narcissus. Of course, his relationship with Narcissus wasn't as complex as people might think. They were good buddies and hung out...had plenty of bed time stories to share but the info he had didn't go anywhere and they weren't drama. In fact, he and Akihiko might be rather...boring to watch if it weren't for Akihiko's status. Just good friends.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Smiling slightly, Yuuji nodded. "Don't worry, Shou-san. I don't intend to be your shadow. I've my hands full with these two... or three..." he replied, smirking at Michi for a moment before returning to his cell phone.

Shou's call though was filed away in the man's mind.
If Yamada was asking about Matsumoto having children... well... Aki would certainly like that information.

Laughing, the assistant shook his head. "Akihiko doesn't have to worry."

"Right, I'd only tell him to commit seppuku." Narcissus replied absently, his gaze on the window as he watched the beautiful scenery. "With employees it's a bit different. With family... well..." he shrugged.

Before Shou could get confused, Yuuji clarified. "We're cousins, Shou-san. It's how he knows me so well... and how I know him. Hell, we're practically brothers."

Akihiko laughed, "Hai hai hai, you're my niisan and yet I want to dismember you on a daily basis. That's a healthy relationship right there." he spoke, waving a hand at the comment. "He's right though. We're cousins. Yuuji-kun here is a lapdog of my 'dear' ojisan."

"Aki pays quite well, thank you." Yuuji retorted before focusing on Michi. "Extreme close up? Gomen ne, Tanaka-san... I'm happily married. With a son. I don't swing that way. Though I'm sure Akihiko would be happy to..."

Takagi suddenly found a pair of sunglasses impacting with his head.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh good. That is comforting, Takagi-kun." he said before the phone call.

Afterwards, he chuckled, "Seppuku and...you're family. I should have guessed. As much as you bicker you seem almost like siblings. Cousins are indeed close enough."

He was very amused by the two and as the car made its way to the hotel, Shou couldn't help but feel a complex emotion. What would it be like to have...a brother? Somehow that sensation seemed odd in his soul almost as if it twisted with some other vague thought he could not comprehend.

"Mm...well Narcissus, if he's got a family he's sure to need a good job to support them. So you've a son, Takagi-kun? How old is he? Ah it is so good to hear that someone seems to have a normal life on occasion in the music industry." His smile was genuine and he glanced over at Izzy Lucky who seemed to have become very silent over the course of their ride. Shou knew that the megane-clad manager was needing the vacation as much as any here so he hoped that the man would lighten up once they got to the hotel.

However, Michi-kun seemed to be taking things very lightly. It was refreshing. Shou then glanced at Jun and smiled, "I think we will have a wonderful time here. Is there any place you want to see while we're in Hawaii?"

--------

"Really? Well congratulations on both accounts" Michi answered just before the sly ending remark by Yuuji. "Oh ho ho...well you know I'm his physical therapist but...there are limits." He didn't know how much Yuuji knew and well he didn't want to advertise to Shou or Jun. It wasn't as if everyone here knew each other that well. Some things should remain private.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:46 pm

"My son's name is Hideo. He's eight now." Yuuji replied, turning his cell phone around so Shou could see a digital picture of the boy. "And trust me, my job provides quite well for my family. Aki has a bit more patience for me than Akihiko does." he said with a slight smirk, looking at his cousin before tossing the musician the shades back.

Akihiko caught them, but didn't say anything.

Looking back over to Michi, Takagi laughed. "Limits? Really? Somehow I don't believe that, Tanaka-san." he spoke knowingly, but then dropped the subject completely and pointed out the window.

"And there is our hotel." Yuuji spoke, a slight smirk coming to his lips. "Trump International Hotel: Waikiki Beach Walk. Single guestrooms are reserved for myself, Lucky-san, Hayato-san, and Tanaka-san, while two bedroom suites have been reserved for Shou-san and Akihiko. The suites also come with a second bedroom and a living and dinning area. The single guestrooms have a kitchen, just like the suites, fully stocked with everything but the food of course. The hotel also offers spa packages, has a stunning dinner lounge, and each of our particular rooms has an overlook of the ocean and beach."

(((OOC: Here's a photo gallery of the hotel they're staying in.
http://www.trumpwaikikihotel.com/Photo-Gallery/Photo-Gallery.asp )))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Of course what Yuuji didn't realize was that the Hamu had upgraded the suites so they were now very private on the 37th floor with rooms that were perfect for those with exotic tastes such as Shou and Narcissus. However, in order to fulfill Shou's request to make sure that Izzy Lucky was beach side, he had to put him in a room far more than what the manager would ever need.

Once the limo stopped a few attendants arrived to help them with their bags.

"Ah....Takagi-san, I forgot to mention that Yamada-san updated the reservations. He mentioned this on the phone. We've a much more stately set of rooms now." said Shou as he handed Yuugi a pack of plastic keys from the Lobby attendant.

"We've the open rooms on 37 and tomorrow the people up there are going to be checked out in the other suites so Ha...ah...Yamada-san has acquired the rest of the floor for us. Narcissus and I will be able to take the interviews in one of the extra suites without disrupting our personal space."

"And...", he grinned at Akihiko, "If you bring any wild women up, you won't have to take them to 'your' room. Nice eh? I figure one suite would be perfect for a 'party room'" Yes, Shou was thinking of all sorts of fun and game they could get into.

Meanwhile though, he walked over to the quiet manager and handed him his keys. "There...you're in room 10. You'll have a view of the beach. I think you'll enjoy the comfortable space." His grin was broad and mischievous leaving the megane-clad manager befuddled.

"Oh...Ok..." said Izzy as he took the key and looked down at it.

By the time Shou handed out all the keys they were well on their way to the rooms above.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:03 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy hadn't said much on the elevator but did stare at his key for a moment hoping that the bed in his room would be comfortable. He thought he'd have a nice single suite with maybe a small balcony.

So when he tucked his key into the slot and opened the room, the attendants dropped the bags inside and took the tip; leaving him to explore.

"Wait!.....This...this room is HUGE!!!!" He almost stumbled on the rug as he made his way down the hall into the massive 3 bedroom suite! It was bigger than his apartment! It was bigger than his apartment and his office at work combined!!

"Oh my god!!" he squealed as he looked over the balcony on to the beach. "Is this the standard size suite!!!" Backing up from the balcony, he looked in every room and tried to figure out how this happened!

Running out of his room, he looked around and saw Shou talking to the attendant who was just leaving Shou's bags. "Shou-san!! Do I have the right room?"

Shou glanced up and tired to keep from laughing seeing that shocked and confused face. "Why of course, Lucky-san. Is something wrong with it??"

Izzy's cheeks were red and his face flustered with a combination of 'Omg what should I do to Really!?' "Ah...umm...well....I...No no nothing is wrong with the room."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:16 pm

"I'm never one to complain about an upgrade." Akihiko spoke as he got out of the limo.

It was damn nice for once, to not be photographed the second his face hit sunshine.

He glanced back at Yuuji, sunglasses perched on his nose once more. "Looks like Yamada-san pulled one over on you." he teased.

But his cousin just smiled. "I checked our rooms at the beginning of the flight. Yamada-san had plenty of time to change the arrangements. I was a bit too preoccupied with getting you two out of bed to check them a second time, just to confirm." he glanced at Izzy. "I'm sorry about that."

Rolling his eyes, Akihiko strode forward through the lobby, following an attendant into the elevator with the rest of the group and proceeding up to the 37th floor.

He would have liked to have the top floor of the building, but that didn't seem to be reserved for guests.

Probably penthouse suites... for those special enough to warrant the favor of Donald Trump himself. And since neither Shou nor Akihiko had never met the man, nor had he had any dealings that he knew of with with Ohayou or SMASH, it meant that they had to resign themselves to the top floor of what was available for reservation.

Key in hand, Akihiko waited while the attendant deposited his bags in room 6. He tipped the man then looked over down the hall to see where Izzy's room was.

Of course a few seconds later his manager came out of said room and was asking Shou about the accommodations.

"It's big, isn't it?" Narcissus asked, somehow sensing Izzy's surprise with the room. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Just think of it as staying over at my place for the week."

Sure, it wasn't as big as Akihiko's home, but the man knew it was likely much bigger than anything Izzy was familiar with.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

When Michi opened the door to his luxury suite, he just laughed and threw his bags close to the larger dresser and closet. This was quite a spread! Once he looked around he peeked out the door and waved down to Shou and Akihiko.

"This room is great! I could get lost in here.Man, I so gotta thank Yamada-san for this upgrade." he exclaimed to Shou as he walked down the hall.

"Hey Narcissus-san, you're room is just across from mine. That works out very well. So you guys up for scouting out women tonight? Or do you want to just relax and hang out? I thought I might walk the hotel and check out the clubs. I got so much sleep on the plane I'm going to be wide awake during clubbing hours!"

But then Michi was grinning from ear to ear as he watched Izzy flustered about his own room. Sometimes Ishi-san was the most curiously unpredictable creature. He seemed so worldly and then at other times completely confused. However, Michi suspected that Shou and Narcissus had something to do with that confusion as they seemed to be getting a good laugh at the manager's expense.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"It's HUGE!" His arms spread wide with an exaggerated gesture that left Shou in stitches of laughter. He didn't know what to do with all that space! It was sort of like being in Akihiko's home or his Aunt's home but he never had been alone in such a huge space that would be all his own. And of course Akihiko had to remind him about that very fact. "But I guess I'll get used to it."

"Yes, you should because it is your Vacation, Lucky-san." reminded Shou and that brought a small smile to the megane-clad manager.

"Yes...yes it is." he answered then listened to Michi's excited words.

"Umm...I might go walking about, Tanaka-kun. I thought about going to the shops and doing a bit of shopping. Maybe hit a cafe or have dinner close by. I don't think it will be a late night for me though." He really wasn't sure he was ready to go clubbing. Actually he thought about the pool or the beach as an option. Something quiet and less crazy and simple. "But have a good time if you do go to the clubs."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:07 pm

"Damn Michi-kun, you're energetic about this." Akihiko joked, throwing an arm around the physical therapist. "You sure you can keep up with us? It's practically a staple of life for a man in this business." he teased, taking off his sunglasses with one hand.

"Good thing it's tonight soon, ne?" the musician asked with a smirk.

Narcissus' smirk turned to a smile as he looked over at Izzy. "Shopping? Don't tell me you're not up for hanging out with your star after hours. I think the three of us could show you a damn good time, Ruki."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Shopping...well...yes...I..." Izzy blinked and blushed when Narcissus finished his sentence. The comment mixed with his 'name' caused another thought to slip through his head. Narcissus was being....EVIL.

"Well, my star seemed preoccupied with the ladies so I thought my star might like some space away from his manager." he answered as he tried to get his composure. The name had caught him off guard completely.

Shou pouted, "Oh come on Lucky-san...Have you ever been to a club?" He really did wonder if the man ever got out.

"Well....I.. YES...I have." Izzy answered after some thought.

"And...when...was that?" Shou prodded just a little bit. He couldn't believe that this man had been clubbing beyond maybe staking out promotional sites for his stars.

"Ah...I had to go to one to...mm...gather up my underage star, Chiyou-kun." answered Izzy.

"So...you're telling me that is your....clubbing experience?" Shou looked over at Narcissus bewildered. "Do you let him out?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games