Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Maze

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:01 pm
*throws stuff at new job-place* Of course there are financial consequences to cancelling a course I paid a thousand bucks for on such short notice!

Pay me for the expenses or SHOVE OFF WITH YOUR UNREASONABLE START DATE!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:06 pm
I'm getting sick of it being assumed that if I don't automatically agree with every little thing a group says, I must be stupid.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Calixti

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:20 pm
I'm sick of people asking me if I'm okay.

I'm trying to hold together, notify everyone, and help make arrangements. Every time someone asks if I'm okay, holding together gets a little harder, and if I don't hold, I'm useless for this. And the people close to me? They know this. And they do it anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:24 pm
I'll help shove them off, Calixti. I need some physical 'exercise' thanks to my soon-to-be-mother-in-law of a new job.  

Maze

FlySammyJ

Liberal Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:23 pm
I'm so over people ragging on the "spiritual but not religious" label. Sure, it's a little cliche, but it's also a completely rational reaction to a postmodern society. When one begins to recognize the influence of culture on religion, the natural conclusion is to either associate oneself with the religion of a culture one identifies with, or to try to pare the influence of society from divinity.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:22 pm
Esiris
I'm getting sick of it being assumed that if I don't automatically agree with every little thing a group says, I must be stupid.

I'm sick of this too. I wish people could just agree to disagree without a bunch of arrogant silliness.  

Zoe Cakes

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:53 pm
Egil Skallagrimsson

I'm sick of this too. I wish people could just agree to disagree without a bunch of arrogant silliness.

I don't even need it to go that far- I just wish I could disagree and have a polite conversation without being called names.

I did loose my temper once, and I apologized, repeatedly- and people went out of their way to ignore the apology to keep yelling about what I had said. Damn.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:23 pm
Not entirely bad, but I'm getting tired of the "my sexuality isn't supported at _________" or "why don't you have resources on _______?"

We can't provide support or resources unless you tell us what you need or want! Complain about our organization being comprised of mainly cisgendered, white gay males, but if no one else steps up to the plate, what else are we going to do? Tell me what books are great, what websites we should link to, which organization we should request brochures and pamphlets from! Just don't stay silent! sweatdrop  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MoonJeli

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am
Someone on another forum I'm on is the most arrogant, smug, -----, rrrarrrgh. She's an ENDLESS FONT of fallacies and crappy sources, despite these things being against the rules of said forum.

She claims, since she has been practicing paganism since she was 13, she is an expert on what Wicca is.

The one upshot to the whole thing is that when I told a friend this, he said:

"I've been an atheist of some sort for quite a while. So, I'm going to decide that not believing in a deity is now a kind of pie."

Mmmm, delicious pie.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:17 am
MoonJeli
Someone on another forum I'm on is the most arrogant, smug, -----, rrrarrrgh.

Wait...someone took my title whilst I was gone?! gonk  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:50 am
ipod=paperweight after attempting to fix. I think my friend, dispite installing a new audiojack, ******** the battery, because it isn't holding a charge anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:16 am
After arranging for my new job place to make allowances for my course in November, I receive an email - literally the next day - that the course is cancelled due to the low amount of registered people (and other reasons, but mostly that).

Totally bogus.

@Nuri: Sorry to hear that. Is this website of any use whatsoever?  

Maze

MyValenwind

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:17 pm
So, a friend of mine is kinda new to neopaganism and is very much still learning the basics. A few months ago she told me that she spent $250 on an athame that was "calling out to her", but she barely knows how she should even use it.

Aargh. Thats all I have to say.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:27 am
MyValenwind
So, a friend of mine is kinda new to neopaganism and is very much still learning the basics. A few months ago she told me that she spent $250 on an athame that was "calling out to her", but she barely knows how she should even use it.

Aargh. Thats all I have to say.

Good blades are expensive. If it's a good blade, I don't blame them. If it's crap that could have been bought somewhere else for $10, I can understand why it's frustrating.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:43 pm
It would be nice if people would not stay an hour past our closing time just to browse and refuse to leave. I'm getting tired of corporate policy saying that we can't make announcements that we're closing because "it makes people feel like we're pushing them out". Which we should be, especially if you're constantly on us for going over hours. I'm also getting tired of trying not to tell people to hurry up so that I can go home. Past close, I no longer care about your feelings.

Also, it'd be nice for certain people to understand "I don't have a car today, someone is picking me" and not have me stay 2 hours past close.

It really makes me regret my promotion, if all it's going to be is paperwork tug of war and stupid corporate rules.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games