Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:23 am

BlueRoseTorn
Ooh, that's one I would have liked to see. We got to watch Die Prinzen's "Millionär" a whole lot, though. I wish the actual video was on YouTube, it was hilarious.

I really miss Frau Burse; she was so funny. When she knew over half the class wasn't paying attention, she'd insert odd phrases into her lectures. One classic: "Mein Hund ißt Käse gern!"

My Teacher was obsessed with Nina Hagen... and Falco... so those were are music choices.
As far as movies... we saw Last of the Mohicans in German so many times... sweatdrop
Also, I miss the entire hour long discussion of the difference between Kirby (her dog) pinkling in the kitchen and pinkling into the kitchen... xd

Sorry for the delay, had an Irisian and then my Mother over in rapid succession. I'm still recovering. sweatdrop

Also, as far as Slytherin...
I hold more in common with them than any of the others... ninja

Hey!
I was there for the start of the Black Death quip!
At least, methinks. surprised
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:33 am

Fiddlers Green

Hey!
I was there for the start of the Black Death quip!
At least, methinks. surprised
You were indeed.

How many people can walk up to their lovers and say "Is that the Black Death in your pocket or are you just happy to see me." ?!

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:50 am

TeaDidikai
You were indeed.

How many people can walk up to their lovers and say "Is that the Black Death in your pocket or are you just happy to see me." ?!

Bwahahahaha!
rofl
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:50 am

TatteredAngel
I wouldn't try and compare the two, personally. Harry would die in three seconds flat in the Black Jewels world. Dorothea wouldn't even leave a smear. whee

Man, I haven't read those in ages. But they certainly did bring out my fangirl.
Yay! You've read them! Harry Potter vs Dorothea, eh? ^_^ I can see it now... Harry tries to Stupefy her, and she shreds his mind to pieces, thrusting him in to the Twisted Kingdom and dooming him to a life of miserable insanity.

Tangled Webs is coming out.

As if I didn't already have a notoriously obsessive crush on Surreal...

PirateEire

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:49 pm

TeaDidikai
I'm starting to feel kind of bad. The folks at the local Boarders seem to be a little unhappy with me for asking for one specific clerk.

I ask for said clerk because she gets down to business- she knows if I am coming to her for help- it's because it isn't something on the shelves and she skips the usual Boarders searches and goes directly to Books in Print.

I wouldn't feel bad about that. You've found something (or in this case, someone) who works for you, so why not stick to it? You could, possibly, explain to the others why you prefer that clerk.

I can spy nothing to indicate that you would think other clerks less desirable if they acted the same way she does, after all.

It's just handling business efficiently.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:07 pm

I got full-time at the place I'm temping! I'll have a car soon! (And a new tattoo, come my birthday!) WHEEE! 4laugh

queertastrophy

Maze

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:53 am

BlueRoseTorn
I got full-time at the place I'm temping! I'll have a car soon! (And a new tattoo, come my birthday!) WHEEE! 4laugh

Congratulations, Blue! biggrin That sounds great!

Also, almost happy birthday, I take it? XD

What kind of a tattoo are you going to get placed where, by the way? If you don't mind me asking, that is. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:51 am

Maze
BlueRoseTorn

Congratulations, Blue! biggrin That sounds great!

Also, almost happy birthday, I take it? XD

What kind of a tattoo are you going to get placed where, by the way? If you don't mind me asking, that is. 3nodding

Thanks! Birthday's in a little less than two months. ninja

I'm thinking about getting a biomechanical piece started on my left leg. Or I might try talking my boyfriend into getting a matching one with me, because I'm a dork like that.

queertastrophy

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:09 pm

Congrats Blue.

Are you a 9-5er?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:13 pm

I have an interview at ISU's library on Monday. Library Assistant. Wish me luck guys. It's almost $2 more an hour, great benefits, full-time, and would be in the field I really want to get into.

Not to mention, academic library!

SQUEE!

maenad nuri
Captain

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Nuri
I have an interview at ISU's library on Monday. Library Assistant. Wish me luck guys. It's almost $2 more an hour, great benefits, full-time, and would be in the field I really want to get into.

Not to mention, academic library!

SQUEE!
Latcho Bok!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:57 pm

TeaDidikai
Congrats Blue.

Are you a 9-5er?

Hell, I wish. I'm a 6:30-3-er. crying Better than nothing, but I'm going to start looking for a 9-5/8-4/10-6 position immediately because I do not want to be getting up at 5 AM forever. I hate mornings oh yes I do.

Good luck, Nuri! Sounds like a great position.

queertastrophy

patch99329

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:20 am

I can't stop sneezing xp

--
In more interesting news xD I'm putting together a list of books I want for christmas!

Along with the iliad and some novels (yay for dracula!), I'm stuck between asking for something by nigel jackson, or Walter Burkert's, 'Ancient Mystery Cults'.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:28 am

I just finished a midnight cleaning spree. Still can't sleep. Need...entertainment...

YouTube! Bwahaha! *scampers off*

queertastrophy

Ethermus Prime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:38 am

BlueRoseTorn
I just finished a midnight cleaning spree. Still can't sleep. Need...entertainment...

YouTube! Bwahaha! *scampers off*

I R NEED QUESTIONS
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games