Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:21 am
oh hello Psyzapp!
I'm going out to get our little patient some pastries 4laugh
you need anything?

*heads out after hearing Psyzapp's response*

((need to go to a work luncheon be back in about 1.5 hours wink ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:22 am
*Grins at Ayami.* Could you grab me a half dozen Cannoli? Thanks Ayami.

Lost it! … I'll have to speak to Doctor Black about his staff. stare

EDIT  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:25 am
Vendui' jabbress~ You are looking quite lovely this tangi.

*lets out a small gasp when she asks Draa about the outfit*
I believe I may have seen that tucked away under his hospital bed, jhal it did not occur to me to get it before we left sweatdrop My apologies, jabbress. Should I go back to retrieve it for you?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:28 am
*She grins at Ryzan.* That won't be necessary Ryzan, but thank you. I can send Neil to go and get it along with the dinnerware I brought over there. 3nodding

*She goes over to the espresso machine and makes a latte for herself.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:33 am
*After making her latte, she puts it onto the bar and gets out her iphone while she has a seat.* Besides, I have this lovely picture Lil Brat sent me on my iphone. *She grins and scrolls through until she finds the one she wants to show Ryzan.*

See, Ryzan. *She shows Ryzan the image.*

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:40 am
ThisEmptySoul
....Doctor Libidinous....

{{ rofl rofl rofl So true, so true! rofl rofl rofl Well, at least Flo did her best to play "doctor" as it was. wink }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:19 am
*covers his mouth with his hand to hide the smile when he sees the picture Psyzapp shows him*
Gi ussta~ I am not sure pink is quite his color. *giggles* The frilled sleeves are quite lovely, though.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:28 am
{{Yes... I think I will have need to visit "doctor" Flo again soon ninja I have a certain kind of hurt that only she can treat wink }}

stressed tch... I think I've had about my fill of spits-in-the-face for today stare When Ayami gets back, she knows where to find me.

*stands up and goes into the office. The bookcase accepts his palm print scan just fine, but when he attempts the retinal scan, no matter how much he's sure he's held still and let it scan properly, it doesn't let him through*
Xsa! stressed R'ZN! A little help here stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:41 am
*Looks up when she hears Draa.* What's eating him? Did someone get out of the wrong side of the bed?

How is he going to fit into his little Grunny bed if he's now a dark elf? *Imagines Draa trying to cram himself into his tiny bed and grins.* xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 am
{{Uh.. No one notices Amy and Kai sleeping on one of the stools, Amy sleeping on his lap?}}

{{And I like your avatar, Tes! smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:53 am
I did ask for a bed to be delivered to our quarters for him to sleep in sweatdrop Quortek and I may need to sleep elsewhere for a tangi or two until things can be more properly arranged.

*frowns when he thinks back to the discussion he had with Draa before they left the clinic*
I... may have said something to him that I really should not have. His situation seems to bother him mzilt mzilt more than I had ever come to realize... *looks over at the office* ... I should help him. It is quite late anyway and I could use the rest.

*hugs Psyzapp* Aluve'

*walks into the office and opens the bookcase entrance for Draa. The two make their way down to his quarters. He wakes Tes and has him move into the livingroom and tells Draa he can have their bed for the time being. Draa and Tes argue about the arrangement for a while but eventually Tes agrees very begrudgingly. After grabbing some pillows and blankets, he and Tes settle into the livingroom and try their best to get comfortable enough to sleep*

{{it is not that no one noticed, it is that we have elected to ignore it}}

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:58 am
*She calls out to Ryzan* YOU'RE BED IS BEING DELIVERED TODAY!

*She gets a huge bucket from behind the bar and fills it with ice and then water. She goes over to Amy and Kai and dumps the entire contents over their heads so they are completely drenched in ice water.* THIS ISN'T A HOTEL! scream VAGABONDS! evil

*She takes the bucket, puts it back, grabs her latte and decides to go work in her private office in her chambers. She does the security measures, goes down the corridor and enters her chambers.*

EDIT: *She makes a note to herself to try and remember to obtain a high voltage taser or perhaps a bang stick they use on sharks.* twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:15 am
*Goes into her private office, checks her messages and her email…nothing from Icy or Dame. stressed

She sighs and dials up Neil.* Neil…please go over to Black's Hall and pick up the outfit I loaned to Draa and the set of dinnerware I have sitting here. Then, get on the phone and inquire as to when Ryzan's bed will be here. When it arrives, have them deliver it to Ryzan's quarters and have them assemble it where Ryzan wants it. Also, call up security and have Amethyst and Kai removed if they are still sleeping in the Main Bar. stare When all that is done, please get over to my office so I can go over my itinerary with you. Thanks. *She hangs up the phone, plugs her iphone into her computer and starts to print out the pictures Lil Brat wanted.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:16 am
*returns with one bag of pastries, one box containing a half dozen cannoli and a pissed off look on her face*
*walks to the bar and places the contents on it*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:22 am
{{I left the door unlocked especially for you and Ayami, Leko! You know you want to come and kiss my wounds to make them all better heart }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games