Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:42 pm
[ D i z z y ]
Hullo people.... I have returned. And I am running off a French Windows 95... its practically vintage. So howès everyone doingÉ

*Waves* Hiyas. ^_^

Oh, and celisidhe says: hi and WTF to the system your using.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:42 pm
[ D i z z y ]
Hullo people.... I have returned. And I am running off a French Windows 95... its practically vintage. So howès everyone doingÉ
Bonjour smile I've always had a french keyboard 4laugh  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:43 pm
I actually haven't been online all that much the past couple days. The weekends are always up in the air for me though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:45 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Wats goin on
nothing much, all you guys apeared around at the same time blaugh  

Dearest Darling`

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:46 pm
This computer is so old.. I could sell it to an antique collector. oO

Howès the guild going lurichanÉ  
Hmm filtering in and out of reality in favor of the interet, but I think reality is going to win out this night.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
I actually haven't been online all that much the past couple days. The weekends are always up in the air for me though.
My parent's have become more strict about the time I spend on the computer. I'm only aloud 2 1/2 hours a day ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:48 pm
[ D i z z y ]
This computer is so old.. I could sell it to an antique collector. oO

Howès the guild going lurichanÉ

Same as always. ^_^ I look through the back posts when i'm around.

celisidhe wants me to explain about his compy being older than yours, something about running on a dorrito chip and having etch-a-sketch written on the side. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:50 pm
deadly_demon
lurichan
My parent's have become more strict about the time I spend on the computer. I'm only aloud 2 1/2 hours a day ninja

Ouchies....that is going to be hard on you. I know they are just doing what they think is best for you, but it's still kindof harsh really.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:52 pm
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

Ouchies....that is going to be hard on you. I know they are just doing what they think is best for you, but it's still kindof harsh really.
3nodding it's quite painful considering this is the only thing I look forward to every day sweatdrop i have no life. But I sneek time ninja  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:54 pm
Ninja D_D stealthfully sneaking in extra minutes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:57 pm
lurichan
Heh, you have no idea ninja I'm suposed to have half hour turns but on each one I add 6min. And wenever I'm home alone I sneak on the computer blaugh  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:58 pm
deadly_demon
lurichan
Heh, you have no idea ninja I'm suposed to have half hour turns but on each one I add 6min. And wenever I'm home alone I sneak on the computer blaugh

Whee ^_^ Sounds like you've got it all figured out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:59 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

[ D i z z y ]

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:01 pm
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

Whee ^_^ Sounds like you've got it all figured out.
More or less 4laugh  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games