Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:07 am
tim_leister44s_slave
I'M SICK OF PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT THEY KNOW MORE THEN ME.I'M SICK OF PEOPLE ACTING LIKE I DON'T ANY THING OR THAT I'M TOO DAMH DUMB TO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

Lots of people think they know more than me. Most of them are right in one area or another.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:59 pm
Fiddlers Green
Being angry is too high maintenance. So are grudges.
It takes too much effort to even recall why I feuded with most people, and in absence of fresh provocation, I likely won't have any animosity after a month or so.
Is this a bad thing?

Don't think so. I'm much the same way.  

Calixti

AvalonAuggie

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:56 pm
I am so damn sick of being broke. It's getting difficult not to hate the people who don't respond to my employment applications. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:30 am
Fiddlers Green
Being angry is too high maintenance. So are grudges.
It takes too much effort to even recall why I feuded with most people, and in absence of fresh provocation, I likely won't have any animosity after a month or so.
Is this a bad thing?

I am much the same. There are a few exceptions though. Certian people have shown, after several chances, that they are not worth the anger and animosity, but also are not worth the effort to deal with at all, and only just worth the effort to avoid.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Maze

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:55 am
So, wait. First I can't start my new job in November, and I have to start in December. Now that I've arranged for my job to start in December and a nice philosophy course to fill up the empty space in between, I have to start in November?

The s**t is this?

Of course I can cancel the course. No, I don't want to if I don't have to. Yes, you're paying for the damages if I do.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:43 pm
have to rant...bought the blu-ray of disney's beauty and the beast....and...it looks really shitty...like they took the "fill" brush in photoshop and filled in color. all the black lines have white halos around them  

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:45 am
xd - Got orders!
biggrin - Leaving within a month and a half
smile - Have a friend with the same orders
neutral - It's a system I don't relish working with
confused - There's another person I really don't want to work with
stare - These orders might be cancelled
mad - I won't know if they're cancelled for a bit so I might not get to take leave before I transfer  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:36 pm
Ugh. So, apparently, the only way out of this issue is through. Gotta ask, and wait until he gives me an answer I believe.

It's gonna get darker before it gets lighter.  

Ultramarine Violet

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:38 pm
I was going to write a really long rant about this issue.

But all I can say is: we had a falling out with the President of our Board of Directors, in which he swore and insulted our main volunteer base (which is everyone at our paper except for the editor-in-chief and two full-time positions) in front of everybody.

And then twice tonight, on our main production night, our servers, which connect all of our workstations to InDesign and our mutual database crash. Twice.

It's like karmic retribution, but it's aimed at the wrong party. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:36 am
If someone wants to drop a subject for whatever reason, I think it's complete BS to go on a multi-paragraph rant about it and then say "But for the best interest of all involved, let's drop the matter."

If it's for the best interests of everyone, don't post a huge rant about it and then expect people to be quiet just because you said your peace and don't want anyone else's differing opinions. People should be able to respond to what is said.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Maze

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 pm
That, or start with 'Okay, this pisses me off, and I need to get this off my chest, but as soon as I'm done here, I'm going to ignore the matter, because I fail at opening a proper dialogue/don't know how to deal with whatever party is causing the matter in the first place and I'm too pissed off right now to answer anyone's questions in a coherent and rational manner. D<' and post it on your personal blog or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:27 pm
Maze
That, or start with 'Okay, this pisses me off, and I need to get this off my chest, but as soon as I'm done here, I'm going to ignore the matter, because I fail at opening a proper dialogue/don't know how to deal with whatever party is causing the matter in the first place and I'm too pissed off right now to answer anyone's questions in a coherent and rational manner. D<' and post it on your personal blog or something.
That's fair. As long as they don't think they can speak their mind an then order me not to do the same.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Hawk Atreides

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:48 pm
Esiris
Maze
That's fair. As long as they don't think they can speak their mind an then order me not to do the same.
I see you've met my mother, then.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:55 am
Hawk Atreides
Esiris
Maze
I see you've met my mother, then.

*Laughs* Guess that makes us sibbers.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:24 am
saint dreya
xd - Got orders!
biggrin - Leaving within a month and a half
smile - Have a friend with the same orders
neutral - It's a system I don't relish working with
confused - There's another person I really don't want to work with
stare - These orders might be cancelled
mad - I won't know if they're cancelled for a bit so I might not get to take leave before I transfer

Having been there, be ready for chaos and mismanagement, the more multi-force the assignment, the worse the inarticulate fail.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games