Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:59 pm
Daniel nods as he listens to everyone's advice.

"Food yes. As for being myself, I'll try not to 'walk out' on you."

Daniel wiggles his fingers in the air, copying what he had seen Dec do in order to emphasize something.

"If you know what I mean. And yes, I'll try to have fun, though I think I'll keep it a little toned down compared to when I first met Dame."

Daniel grins and chuckles as the memory of his behavior when his mind was still pratically a blank slate. Shaking his head, one eyebrow suddenly pops up at Dec's mumbling.

"What? What's happening tomorrow that I need comfortable shoes for?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:00 pm
*nuzzles Amy* Dame made pumpkin seeds. They were good. Taco soup sounds good too.

*shakes his head at Velcore* Sometimes I think he only thinks about food... rolleyes *walks over to Amy and leans down to kiss her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:07 pm
Amy giggled softly as Velcore nuzzled her. She was about to respond to him and to what Karrie said, but she was stopped from being able to do so by Karrie kissing her. She smiled against his lips, kissed him back softly, and then brushed the tip of her tongue along the top of his lip before pulling back. She winked at him.

"You taste good. I love the tastes of holidays!"

She held one of Karrie's hands and then rubbed Velcore's head with her other hand. She stood up and started walking toward the kitchen. Moments later, Thistle came walking sleepily out of her and Velcore's room and followed behind Velcore.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:16 pm
*chuckles* So do I. There are so many seasonal foods to make. *grins at her as they walk into the kitchen* I make a lot of treats to send back home for Christmas.

I get to clean the bowls. *nods, then pauses* I will share with Thistle this year.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:29 pm
Amy leaned her head against Karrie's side as they walked into the kitchen. Once they were by the cupboard with the pots in it, she detached herself and began looking for one of the taller, deeper pans for soups.

"Yes, this Christmas will be the best-tasting one, ever. I'm going to gain like 10 pounds probably, and I don't care!"

She jiggled her butt a little for Karrie to see and giggled.

When Amy heard what Velcore said, she looked over at him and grinned brightly. "Velcore! That's very generous and sweet of you. I think that calls for a treat of your very own at Christmas this year."

After yawning once more, Thistle sat down on the floor next to Velcore and then leaned her body against his side.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:37 pm
"Black Friday!!!"
"Black Friday!!"
"Black Friday. crying "
they all three say and/or exclaim at once.

"Black Friday is when almost all the stores have AMAZING deals so you can get really expensive stuff for almost dirt cheap!!"

"Oh aye, it really is fun and ye can do all ya Christmas shopping for really cheap!" Bonnie exclaims.

" stare What they fail to tell you is that it is at four in the freakin' morning. stare " Dec says dryly.

dame giggles.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:40 pm
As long as they don't try to clean out the bowls before the food is cooked, I don't care who's doing it.

*pulling groceries out of the bags, glances over at Amy* I wouldn't worry about gaining weight. I have a big family and a lot to cook... so you'll probably work it off. wink

*perks his head up when Amy mentions a treat* biggrin *looks at Thistle* Did you have a good nap? *touches his nose to hers*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:44 pm
Daniel seems momentarily taken aback by sudden outburst but, recovers quickly enough.

"Really? I guess if you're going to be walking about for a long time, then comfortable shoes would be helpful. But, about these 'amazing' deals...what is dirt cheap? I mean how much could dirt possibly cost?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:51 pm
Amy glanced over her shoulder at Karrie and grinned. "Oh I will? You sure I'll only work it off by cooking?" She wiggled her butt once more and laughed softly.

Thistle's eyes widened and she jumped slightly when Velcore's nose touched hers. It was cold! He must have just come from outside. It did serve to clear the sleepiness from her brain, though.

She quickly grinned at him and then nodded emphatically. "Hi Vel!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:53 pm
dame and Bonnie just giggle as the turn a corner, "You'll see on Friday! xd It's a tradition to go with my grandma. Sometimes we even run into my aunt, uncle, and cousins. rofl "  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:57 pm
Daniel just shakes his head to himself.

"I guess I will at that."

Turning his head to look out the window, he watches as buldings, homes, and other suburban scenery flows by.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:17 pm
((Black Friday? gonk crying gonk *hides* I just went through that.))

I didn't say just by cooking. *chuckles as he starts preparing the ingredients for the soup*

Hi Thistle. Smok says hi too. He is still big.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:24 pm
Amy giggled and brought the pot she had found over to where Karrie was preparing the ingredients for the soup. She leaned up on her tip toes behind him to kiss his cheek and then ran a hand down his back.

"You need help, babe?"

Thistle trilled and smiled at the mention of her friend. She missed Smok! She hadn't wanted to go outside in the cold, so she hadn't seen him for awhile.

She nuzzled Velcore's neck and wrapped her tail around one of his front legs.

"You?"

Her tone had a question in it, as if she were asking him how he was doing, which she was.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:38 pm
Well, if you want to start browning the meat while I cut the onion up, that'll help. *smiles at her*

I am doing good. I was just visiting friends today. *finds a piece of pumpkin seed stuck between his teeth and starts working on getting it out*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:45 pm
Amy scratched Karrie's back for a few seconds and then kissed his cheek once more. "Sounds good."

She went and got a skillet and then put some ground beef into it. She added salt and pepper to it once she got it to the stove and then started browning it.

Thistle looked up at Velcore's mouth and quickly realized his dilemma, having been around him long enough to know what some of his facial movements and expressions meant.

She went to stand in front of him, squeaked once, and leaned her small horn toward his mouth. It glowed briefly. She could use her powers to try and dislodge the food in his teeth if he wanted her to.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games