Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image

Amelia Listens to the Theories of the 7th year curse as James speaks, she sees Kamalia," Hey Kamalia, How are you?" Amelia continues to eat, She then turns to Jitterbug who was slowly approached, "hey Jitty come sit with us the place is a bit empty, so we are all giving each other company," she continues to listen to the conversation

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:46 pm
"anyways thats all i really know about the 7th year curse im thyinking i might find a way to break mine by using a combo potion and spell  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:12 pm
"Ok!" Jitterbug scoots closer to Amelia, nibbling on some bacon.
"Well, that doesn't sound as scary as I thought, James, but I still hope you can get rid of it!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:14 am
"lols maybe i didnt make my self clear a curse that is inflicted in many ways with no cure that makes you have to do the same level over and over plus some of us are missing memory from the time it happened so not many of us can figure out what we have to do to break it"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:55 am
*james telemar returns the next day to see teh great hall empty yet again*
"it seems like every one is either starving or stealing food from the kitchens or finding edible things in the forbidden forest or in the herbology department"
*walks out and heads to the kitchens*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:14 am
User Image

Amelia walks into the great hall and finds it sadly empty, where is everyone? she sits down and grabs some food to eat and eats fast it was to large of a room for one person

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

Amelia walks back into the great hall for dinner, she sits herself very comfortably, and grabs plenty of food, wow i appreciate this alot more now smile

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:44 am
Aunt Slappy
User Image

Amelia walks back into the great hall for dinner, she sits herself very comfortably, and grabs plenty of food, wow i appreciate this alot more now smile

User Image
[/quote]*joins you at the hufflepuff table*
so what have you been up to?

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:50 pm
Lana walks into the Great Hall, gazes around and walks up to the Hufflepuff table, 'Toast and Juice,' she says, helping herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:30 pm
*enters while invisible and starts changing the colors to hufflepuff cause they were the house winners*
*disappears after leaving some candy on all of the hufflepuff chairs/benches*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:07 am
Jitterbug enters the Great Hall, yawning and in search of breakfast. His eyes widen at all the Hufflepuff decorations; then he grins and does a quick, celebratory fist-pump. (He looks around quickly; phew, no one saw that.)
He gets to the Puff table and finds not only cereal, milk, and pumpkin juice, but piles of candy mysteriously left about on the table and benches. Jitterbug shrugs and tears open a Chocolate Frog wrapper, whispering "Thanks, whoever left these!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:34 pm
techpriest35
*joins you at the hufflepuff table*

User Image

Pretty great James, I hardly see anyone in the great hall smile she smiled widely and continued to eat
ooc sorry i responded so late

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image

Wow the decorations look amazing! Amelia stares at the colors gleaming off her cup......
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:50 pm
Jitterbug5x5
Jitterbug enters the Great Hall, yawning and in search of breakfast. His eyes widen at all the Hufflepuff decorations; then he grins and does a quick, celebratory fist-pump. (He looks around quickly; phew, no one saw that.)
He gets to the Puff table and finds not only cereal, milk, and pumpkin juice, but piles of candy mysteriously left about on the table and benches. Jitterbug shrugs and tears open a Chocolate Frog wrapper, whispering "Thanks, whoever left these!"

*as jitterbug eats the chocolate frog james telemar looks over and starts laughing as jitterbug turns a deep green then a yellow(all the candy was enchanted with color change charms and a charm that made them all change colors randomly lasts for about 3 hours)
"thats got to be one of my fav pranks" rofl

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:51 pm
Aunt Slappy
techpriest35
*joins you at the hufflepuff table*

User Image

Pretty great James, I hardly see anyone in the great hall smile she smiled widely and continued to eat
ooc sorry i responded so late

User Image

"lols i got to eat some time right and just cause i can go hunting in the forest for foods(im an elf i know how to hunt) doesnt mean i like the choices all the time here try some candy?"  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games