Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:03 pm
{{KAT I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!! heart I swear I meant to put that in the last text I sent Psyzapp! GET OUT MY HEAD!!! scream }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:04 pm
*She looks at the text Icy sends her back and becomes furious.*
L MAY HAVE TAPPED MY PHONE?! scream evil *She looks at Katana.* WHO THE HELL IS THIS "L" PERSON! evil  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:05 pm
((Luffs you back! heart I've told you before, it's nice and comfy in your head, what with all the scantily clad men running around! xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:13 pm
*As she slips in through the shadows, she pulls her flask from her boot.* Hey my loves.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:17 pm
This "L" person is starting to annoy me. evil I just got this phone not too long ago and now I'm gong to have to get a NEW ONE!? scream evil  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:18 pm
{{*glomps her Brattiness and wishes she could steal her hair*}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:23 pm
Psyzapp
This "L" person is starting to annoy me. evil I just got this phone not too long ago and now I'm gong to have to get a NEW ONE!? scream evil

Sighs while Psy rants about L and the possibility of her phone being compromised.

"L is one crazy smart genius maniac. She's an expert hacker and could probably be in Mensa since her IQ is off the charts. You know the term "evil genius?" Well....that's her to a T. She always seems to know things you wouldn't think she'd know. Hell, Psy, she found me! I thought I was hidden pretty well here when I told her I was retiring and don't bother looking for me. stare Apparently, I didn't go "black" long enough." She take a sip of her drink before continuing. I was a free agent that worked solo...SHE'S a free agent with her own personnel to carry out the jobs. It's like she's the CEO of her own little evil empire, contracting only the jobs that are the most profitable for her."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:25 pm
L? *Her lip curls in a sneer.* What do we know about this person? *Getting tired of waiting around for Icy to return and quite concerned for her safety, Brat sends a telephathic message to Ghost: Hold on Psy's mom for a moment... I need info and now. Find out what you can about this L-Beeyatch from Ivan. EVERYTHING ~ and see if he's interested in making some arrangements for her.*

((Glompies her Icy ~ Ish about to send an ice-cold message to that woman if she don't let you go soon.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:34 pm
evil L had better not push it with me.

*At this moment for one fleeting minute, she regrets having done away with Big Paulie and family. She sighs heavily and realizes it had to be done. If she hadn't, it's entirely possible she and Officer Dougherty wouldn't be around anymore. She's worked so hard to get out of things like this and lead a new life. stressed Why does this type of lifestyle continue to follow her? gonk *  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:36 pm
*Waiting for a response from Ivan and crew regarding this woman who is wreaking havoc with her friends, she refills her flask, returning it to her boot. She mixes a drink and sits down at the bar, drumming her fingers against the counter.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:37 pm
{{I'm sorry Psy! crying crying crying Me luffs joo!!!}}

EDIT: {{OH! "...every time I get out, they keep pulling me back in!...." rofl rofl rofl }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:38 pm
Sits and sips her drink in silence, thinking back on times she had worked with L to try and come up with anything pertinent that would help.

"Another thing....I can't even say for sure about describing her so that someone could track her. Every time I was around her, she looked different....different hair, different eye color....it's like she was a chameleon."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:00 pm
*Helpless once again. stare She flops down on a chair by Katana and sighs as she puts her elbows on the bar and rests her chin on her fists. Maybe her Mother is right…"come home to Italy where you belong." She turns around in her bar stool, crosses her arms and takes a good long look around the bar.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:04 pm
She gives Psy a glance as she takes a seat by her at the bar. "Hey, don't give up hope yet, we still have dame....she might be able to help us find L....whether she knows she's helping us or not. Remember, dame technically works for L, so I don't know if she's gonna give up L to us or not. Now is the time to think creative. Brat, if you have any ideas that might help us locate her, let me know, please."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:06 pm
*She takes a sip of her drink and continues to drum her fingers. As she sits a medium-sized man in blue jeans and dress shirt strolls in. He walks towards her, lowering his glasses and staring at her with deep sea-blue eyes.* Privyet  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games