Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 12 Total: 24 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:49 pm
(( *Waves to Katana and Brat* ))

*puts his hands on her waist, pulling her close to him.* Hmm, this sounds like a really good idea. wink *He gives her a sly grin, then rises from his seat and offers his arm to her. He leads her to the office and after going through the security scans, they make their way downstairs.

The dogs greet them at the door and follow them down the hallway. He pulls Psyzapp in for a long kiss, then releases her so that he can let the dogs out while she changes. After returning back to their room, he strips down and joins his beloved in bed for a night of love and deep passions.* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:22 am
Message to Psyzapp and Katana
Icy. Accts frozen & no access to communications, monies nor passports. Sure the same is w/my men. Sion, Switzerland & need a wire transfer fast. I'm sure L has men looking for me now. Will contact again soon.

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:39 am
Icy Reign
Message to Psyzapp and Katana
Icy. Accts frozen & no access to communications, monies nor passports. Sure the same is w/my men. Sion, Switzerland & need a wire transfer fast. I'm sure L has men looking for me now. Will contact again soon.

*Hears her iphone which is on her nightstand next to her bed. She quickly grabs it and stuffs it under a pillow so Officer Dougherty doesn't wake up. ninja She looks over at him and he stirs due to the noise, but settles in again since she shoved her phone under the pillow so quickly. sweatdrop She rolls over facing her nightstand and takes a look. ninja

OMG! It's Icy Reign! surprised She sits straight up in bed and reads the message. Sion, Switzerland…GOT CHA! twisted First thing is first, she looks again at Officer Dougherty, slides quietly out of bed grabs a robe to put on and high tails it to her office. She gets online and to access one of her bank accounts in Switzerland and has $100,000 set aside for Icy and gives instruction and confirmation to the Bank. She hopes this is enough money.

She quickly text messages Icy back instructing her to go to the EFG Bank

Message back to Icy Reign from Psyzapp
Head to EFG Bank located on Rue de Lausanne 15 in Sion. Pick up of $100,000 cash…I do hope it is enough. If you need more, contact me at your next destination. Godspeed Icy and please be careful.

Unsure where she would be able to get a passport for Icy that quickly, she racks her brain trying to think who could possibly get that kind of job done. stressed DAMNIT ALL Exor Omega…why did you have to leave so quickly before you had any information. evil *  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:23 am
*Sion, Switzerland…FINALLY a location! twisted She picks up the phone in her office and places a call.* Icy Reign is in Sion, Switzerland…I want her safe and back home. There is a woman who simply goes by "L"…find her and watch her. If she gets in the way, you know what to do. evil *She hangs up the phone.*

*Now all she can do is sit and wait for either Icy to contact her again or to hear from her contact that everything has been taken care of. She takes her cell phone back with her to her bedroom, removes her robe and slips into bed with Officer Dougherty once again. She snuggles up to him, laying her head on his shoulder while she runs her fingers through the hair on his chest. heart She kisses him on the neck for a bit, then closes her eyes to try and go back to sleep.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:16 am
*finds the courage to make it up into the bar after needed to go for her annual review and a much needed break from drama that has come about sweatdrop she tucks Black's note in between her cleavage and decides to deal with that later.*
*finds her way to the espresso machine and makes a double shot*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:55 am
* after Ayami left the room he gets up and cleans up quickly. When he finished he sighs and starts to glow as he disappears upstairs into the bar. He reappears in a gold glow to see Ayami at the expresso machine. He clears his throat softly. * Eh hem.....umm good morning..  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:58 am
-a British police box materializes in the bar, and out comes Reisen with a DVD labeled "2 Girls 1 Cup"-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:00 am
(( threw up a little in my mouth ))

* acknowledges Reisen with a brief wave *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:03 am
((I had to quit after 3 seconds, turns out I don't have the guts to watch scat videos. But I had already suspected that.))

Hello.^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:06 am
(( I unfortunately watched the whole thing...* shudders * ))

* hears Reisen but is somewhat concentrating on one person as he walks to the bar and takes a seat *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:08 am
*nearly jumps out of her skin at seeing Black* sweatdrop
oh good morning
*sips on her coffee and takes a seat at the bar*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:10 am
((Wow, you are a trooper. I had seen enough descriptions of it to know that if I couldn't stand 3 seconds of it then I should probably quit.

Then again, I knew what they were going to do with the poop, which made those 3 seconds 10x as repulsive.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:12 am
Sorry for startling you...* remembering that the note was gone this morning when he got up and begun to wonder if she had read it yet or not * So umm... how are you doing today..?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:13 am
(( Yeaa..two girls one finger was worse in some cases ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:37 am
* gets a message on his phone. He looks down and sighs again * I have to take care of something real quick. I will be back soon. * begins to glow as he disappears *

(( Sorry about to go on shift. I will be back on in 5ish hours. Cant wait to read when I get back on ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games