Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:31 pm
Kat snorts and glares at the officer.

"Yeah, well, you just make sure every single CRUMB gets to Showcase and Dougherty, ya hear? User Image" The officer looks over at her, and mumbles something about some guys get all the luck.

The officer, apparently satisfied that there is indeed just food in the containers, assured Kat and Psy that the food will be delivered to the two officers immediately, but they cannot come to get it as they are both in a meeting.

Kat gives him a suspicious look, "You do know we'll ask them exactly what they got, right? And we'll know if anything turned up missing." She turns and the three of them exit the station. Kat looks over at Leko, "Um, Leko? Think you can do that portal thingy again so Psy and I can get back to the estate? User Image"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:32 pm
*Grins at Leko, excited to ride in the cool portal once again.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image riiight....
*walks them out the door and opens the portal to estate*
Behold!! User Image
Yah that wasn't very exciting....

*waits for the ladies to "climb in"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:39 pm
*giggles and goes into the portal.* This is fun! blaugh  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:41 pm
Kat grins at Leko, "Thanks, Leko. It was nice seeing you for dinner! We'll have to summon you more often. wink " Kat gives her a brief hug and then steps into the portal.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:43 pm
*blows a kiss to the ladies and the gimp somewhat imitates her*
*she sneers at it and tries to walks fast enough that maybe it'll get left behind and lost.*
*makes her way back to MW*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:22 pm
dame rode with Daniel in the back on the way over to Thanksgiving with her family while Dec drove and Bonnie rode shotgun. dame had previously introduced the pair. dame decided to take the travel time to brief Daniel on her family, with Dec pitching in every once in a while.

"Now we're stopping off at my daddy's first, just to pop in and say hi-"

Grumbles are heard from Dec, "What?!" dame exclaims.

stare "We aren't visiting your Grandmother on that side yet, are we?"

stare "No, stressed I already told you you didn't have to go to that side's Thanksgiving, jerk. Granny probably won't be there right now anyway! xp " She turns to Daniel, "What Dec is trying to say is that that is my 'mean' grandma. I won't make ya'll go over there. rofl "

"She IS mean! She's kinda scary too! eek "

rolleyes ... sweatdrop "She can be..." dame gulps and bites her lip.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:31 pm
Turning frmo looking out the window, Daniel glances over at Dame.

"Mean and scary? Do you mean, as in truly oppressive and frightening? Or is it more of general social discomfort?"

The sudden silence in the vehicle, made Daniel clear his throat and shift in his seat.

"Uh, what I mean is, um, how bad could a grandmother be, right? Even to family?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:40 pm
"Well....I mean....more like social discomfort...." dame trails off.

Bonnie pipes up, "dame, lass, she told ye when ye was only a child that ye were gonna grow wide insteada tall if ye didn't stop eat'n chocolates."

"Well, yeah...I was fourteen..."

Dec looks at her unamused from the rearview mirror, nostrils flared, then returns his eyes to the road and says, "The only thing she told dame when she got accepted into our school, which is a really good private college, I'll have you know, was that she wasn't paying for it. And asked why she was going to such an expensive school," Dec throws up quotes, "'just to be a teacher'. And why couldn't she go to the community college instead." stare stressed scream

dame is beet-red by this point redface and tries to sink into the back of the seat. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:50 pm
Daniel almost feels bad for extending the question after seeing Dame's reaction. He knows that a comforting gesture would be appropriate, and proabbly appreciated. But just the thought of comforting anyone, especially Dame, turns his mind sideways and stirs a feeling of being flustered. Instead he manages to reach over and give Dame teh best comforting pat on the shoulder he can manage without looking a fool.

"Okay, not so nice. But I'm sure she isn't the only person there is. Who should I look forward to meeting in the next day or so?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:06 pm
"Well, as I said, I'm not making ya'll go over there. Ya'll will be going to my maternal grandmother's Thanksgiving. You will be meeting my dad, two of my aunts and uncles, seven of my cousins, and my grandma and grandpa on that side. ^_^"

Dec interjects, "They are SUPER nice. I love her nice grandmother. And her grandfather is a trip too. xd "

dame smiles, "They are definitely great. biggrin You'll fit right in, honey. My family is a mess. xd There might be a few extended family members on my grandfather's side but since I don't really know who they are," dame chuckles, "You won't have to worry about it either. xd "  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Daniel pauses for a few moments as he locks the knowledge in, then seems a littl abashed as a stray thought crosses his mind.

"Okay. And uh, I guess I shold've asked this earlier, but is there anything I'm supposed to, well, do?" And not just from a holiday standpoint either. Just because, you know Dame, what with my social interactivity being close to zero."

Daniel tries to keep his eyes on Dame, but his gaze seems to want to slide off to the floor or window.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
dame shrugs, "Not really. Just be yourself and remember to eat food?"

"And remember to have fun!" Bonnie adds.

"And to wear comfortable shoes on Friday," Dec mumbles. stare

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:50 pm
*after leaving Dame's, Karrie and Velcore went to the store, then home. Karrie opened the door and Velcore flew in before him* We're home.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:53 pm
Amy looked up when she heard the door open and she smiled when she saw Velcore and then Karrie come inside. She waited for Velcore to come over, and then she put her journal on the coffee table and hugged him.

"Hey sweetie! Did you get some good food and have fun? I hope you're not too full so you can have some taco soup, too."

She looked up at Karrie and smiled at him. "Hey Karrie. Glad you're home."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games