Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:00 am
The Headmaster enters the Great Hall and clears his throat to speak.

"Classes have already begun, and some classes are still accepting students so hurry and sign up."

The winner of the Relay Race was Hufflepuff, by a long shot. House points will be awarded shortly.

The winner of the best dressed contest is Yami Enzeru88. There were many excellent outfits, including those worn by vivacious_red, Aunt Slappy, and Eternal Rainbow Cookie. But with amazing outfits every day, Yami is the winner! Yami, your prize will be sent to you soon.

That's really all there is to say, except stay active! There are plans in the works for something awesome at the end of this term, so keep an eye out for it and don't disappear! Good luck with your classes this term! [[And all of your RL endeavors.]]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:49 pm
*walks into the great hall and looks around and sees hopes wagon full of books*
"this is a great oppurtunity to mess with people" james mumbles to himself
*drinks invisiblity potion*
*sneaks over to hopes wagon*
*casts the blue bell fire charm mixed with a new addition of my own that causes the flame to burn but no damage to be done and water to make it worse*
*sneaks back over to the slytherin table and sits down*
*invisiblity potion wears off*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:48 pm
Note to Mods:

Someone please tally up the post counts for the event.
All posts above this one will be considered.

Great Hall is now back to normal.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:19 am
Katherine stepped into the grand Great Hall and looked around with amazement. The ceiling was never ending and showed a beautiful starry night. Katherine looked around admiring what she could but then her stomach began to rumble. "Time to get some food redface ," Katherine said turning a small shade of red. She sat down at the Hufflepuff table and began to eat.  

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:39 pm
onepiecegirl
Katherine stepped into the grand Great Hall and looked around with amazement. The ceiling was never ending and showed a beautiful starry night. Katherine looked around admiring what she could but then her stomach began to rumble. "Time to get some food redface ," Katherine said turning a small shade of red. She sat down at the Hufflepuff table and began to eat.
O_O not even noticing the books that look like they have blue fire in a wagon next to one of your fellow students  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Amelia finds herself to be really hungry, so run to the Hufflepuff table and takes a seat she began filling her plate with mashed potatoes and steak, and a giant bowl of fruit........she diligently began to eat

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:16 pm
and for some reason all the huffle puffs seem to be blind to hopes wagon of flaming books that arent taking any real damage
stare
ok that prank failed lets see what else i can come up with
its so hard to out do your self repeatedly and to live up to the weasly twins awesomeness they were the best pranksters ever

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:02 am
*eats yum_bacon and adrinks a yum_coldone  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:01 am
*echooes fill the great hall as no one seems to have any need of eating food*
((ooc this whole guild seems dead))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image
Amelia walks into the great hall, and hears an echo in the atmosphere, looks around the tables and sees only one student , "Hey James, mind if i sit with you?"
She doesn't wait for an answer and sits anyways, she began to eat, mashed potatoes and grabbed some pumpkin juice to drink
User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:47 pm
"lols amelia i have no problem with other houses sitting at any table so how has this term ben for you im busy in my researches trying to find the cure to my 7th year curse i think i might have a break though not sure if it will work though the only clue i have is that on my 3rd year i have a few weeks that have no memory of what happened but after that i seemed to have been cursed like all the other 7th years"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

Amelia eats as she listens to James....she swallows," I always know someone with the curse, i wonder if it will happen to me when i reach my seventh year? Where is everyone?"

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:03 pm
Jitterbug walks into the Hall, looking for a snack, and stumbles upon two older students discussing some sort of 7th year curse. "At least I have 6 more years before I have to worry about whatever it is. I wonder if there's anything good at their table. Maybe they can tell me how to avoid this curse thing?" He nervously approaches the Slytherin table, wondering if it's generally alright for a first-year Hufflepuff to be doing this, and looks around, spying the bacon and pumpkin juice. "Well, this looks good, at least!" He sits down and mumbles shyly, "Is there really a curse on all the 7th years? What happens to you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:41 pm
Kamalia-Mingan walks into the Great hall and spots James. She walks over next to him and takes a seat. Begins to fill her plate up while listening to whats going on.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:06 pm
((ooc hly crap long post))
"well most people seem to be getting this curse it makes them keep their knowledge but for somereason unknown to any one at all it prevents people from graduating from hogwarts we all got it in different ways if i remeber correctly some drank a strange potion others got jumped by a mysterious person and were jinxed with an unknown curese others like me were missing parts of their memeory for any where from 1 hour to 3 weeks it seems to be hitting most of the students that get any where near their 7th year some times the curse seems to be placed a bit early like i got mine in my 3rd year"
*notices teh shy huffle puff*
"hey welcome to the slytherin table its ok comesit with us and have some food we arent going to bite or anything most of us dont care where you sit except for the professors they dont like people sitting at the staff table unless they are staff
hey kamilia whats up we are just discussing the differnt versions of the 7th year curse have you figured out how to get rid of it yet?"

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games