Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:50 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I thought that right after I typed that in ^^ Oh well.
What ever works for me eh? Well then I've been meaning to say *side personaity hits me with a hammer* Um...x.x nevermind.
*nod nod* It's just weird being the one in the family that is expected to be the millionair. I know they will be happy if i'm a CEO or a maid but the preassure doens't make me feel any better.
*gives treat*
>3 I'm very strict with myself.
I do the same. :]
o _o Those things still come out of nowhere? x.x
XD I guess just feed on the pressure and don't let it eat you up.
@ 3@ Today is a good day. x3
XD Me too. Gosh, I've taken a couple hours just now to eat and relax... because all I've been doing is schoolwork. Gag me. D; I mean, I like this stuff... but not when there's not enough hours in the day to complete it all. This is what happens when you take three lab classes... Lecture plus the labs that go with them. The lab classes only count for one credit, but they're three hours long. And every week you have to have both the lab reports and pre lab questions finished before you do the next lab. ...And then there's all the other work from the corresponding lectures.. and other classes. x.x
I got my box set.
*rubs head* only to me u__u
Too bad I don't work that way.
:/ weirdo.
And what does this teach you?
And you're still on Gaia? o.o Or have you watched some of it already?
Oh. Good. Well... not good... but.. I'm safe. <.< >.>
Aww~ then don't listen to anything they say. XD;
;D
u.u Lab classes suck.
It's actually my most hated part of the series ^^; but I'm watching it tonight and some tomarrow.
I don't think you will get hit with any hammers andy time soon XD
Yep, I think that's what I tend to do ^^;
XD <3
Yes......yes, agreed. I was going for a more 'don't take more then one lab class at one time' but ok all lab classes suck works too ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:53 am
sdrawkcab
@__@ I just skimmed through my sdrawkcab outfits folder.
I deleted 59 avatars from it.
How many are left? 135. x.x I'll have to go through those on another day. Some of 'em are actually quite good. O:
O_____o that's a lot you got there. Well ofcousre they are good, you came up with them. I'm not even over 40 outfits saved ^^;; If this was posts I would be all crazy to ketch up n.n  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

DismalFate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:07 am
This isn't a posting thread...It's ongoing conversation! O_OUUU  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:07 am
DismalFate
XD We always talk no matter if it's here or in some art thread. You can join in if you want ^^ We love to hear what others think.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:32 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Why thank you ^___^
Weellllllll *mind goes in gutter*
there is only so much of me to go around ~.^
I wouldn't know *gonk*
Unless your picking on me ^^;
Any.. time. ..That's always been my philosophy. I don't expect others to do things that I myself am not willing to do. ...And I often don't have much to talk about because I wish not to bring it up.
Nothing new there. PX
Gosh, i really need to stop talking to you... I dislike very much being in the gutter.
It's just common sense... If you keep adding on five pounds here and there each year... and aren't losing them... it's a net gain that just keeps adding up~
Nah, I'd never remember the name. :B
that's a good one. I expect certain actions from my friends. If they are prone to do something I don't like then I'm submiting myself to it ^^ it's not their fault.
~
I told you! ^^; Actually your mind has gone to the gutter a lot more then me as of late >.>
Well yes, I understand that. I guess I'm talking about the people that freak out over 5 pounds.
Darn those japanese names >.> <.<
Ah~ i understand where you're coming from on that one. It's you who chooses to be in that situation. ^^
You've corrupted me! D;
I can understand freaking out about five pounds... if it's on top of the other five pounds you freaked out, but did nothing about. PX
Well, word of advice, get off this topic before i memorize the same seiya. See, I already remembered it. PX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:35 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I got my box set.
;D
u.u Lab classes suck.
It's actually my most hated part of the series ^^; but I'm watching it tonight and some tomarrow.
XD <3
Yes......yes, agreed. I was going for a more 'don't take more then one lab class at one time' but ok all lab classes suck works too ^^;
Ah, but at least you're not getting beat up over not buying it yet. I'd buy it too. XD;
^-^
XD I guess that's good in this sense. ^^
Oh~ but you see... I'd be in school for years if I only took one lab class at a time. Years. I mean, off the top off my head, I still need to take at least four more. ...And will have another three at a time next semester. x.x

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:37 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
How many are left? 135. x.x I'll have to go through those on another day. Some of 'em are actually quite good. O:
O_____o that's a lot you got there. Well ofcousre they are good, you came up with them. I'm not even over 40 outfits saved ^^;; If this was posts I would be all crazy to ketch up n.n
XD You and that crazyness about having the most posts that we analized in a conversation before. PX Oh, but you see... I probably only like about 10% of the outfits I make. And~~ this doesn't count all of the avatars in my photobucket... and the couple hundred I lost when two computers died... x___X;
Not even over 40? O: You really don't save them very often. XD;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:39 pm
JeeszyCreezy
DismalFate
XD We always talk no matter if it's here or in some art thread. You can join in if you want ^^ We love to hear what others think.

XD; Yesyes, join in. :] Because this isn't an exclusive conversation or anything~ Although it wouldn't be easy to understand because those conversations have been going for about a month now. Ish.
So! working off this tower sounds good. XD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:05 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Why thank you ^___^
Weellllllll *mind goes in gutter*
there is only so much of me to go around ~.^
I wouldn't know *gonk*
Unless your picking on me ^^;
Any.. time. ..That's always been my philosophy. I don't expect others to do things that I myself am not willing to do. ...And I often don't have much to talk about because I wish not to bring it up.
Nothing new there. PX
Gosh, i really need to stop talking to you... I dislike very much being in the gutter.
It's just common sense... If you keep adding on five pounds here and there each year... and aren't losing them... it's a net gain that just keeps adding up~
Nah, I'd never remember the name. :B
that's a good one. I expect certain actions from my friends. If they are prone to do something I don't like then I'm submiting myself to it ^^ it's not their fault.
~
I told you! ^^; Actually your mind has gone to the gutter a lot more then me as of late >.>
Well yes, I understand that. I guess I'm talking about the people that freak out over 5 pounds.
Ah~ i understand where you're coming from on that one. It's you who chooses to be in that situation. ^^
You've corrupted me! D;
I can understand freaking out about five pounds... if it's on top of the other five pounds you freaked out, but did nothing about. PX
Well, word of advice, get off this topic before i memorize the same seiya. See, I already remembered it. PX
*nod nod* that's why I don't spend time with tasha ^^; I would rather not be stuck in snow on a hill freaking while the other two are high u.u;;
I did nothing of the sort! Anyways there is no real harm in it. ~.^ And I do hold back, ofcourse you know that.
Oh XD that just reminds me of azu manga. One of the girls is obsessed with diets.
>.> you just copied it from above! <.< I was watching my DVD's today and I was thinking ' no wonder I like this series! This is the only character I know that's more pathic them me!' ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:08 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I got my box set.
;D
u.u Lab classes suck.
XD <3
Ah, but at least you're not getting beat up over not buying it yet. I'd buy it too. XD;
^-^
Oh~ but you see... I'd be in school for years if I only took one lab class at a time. Years. I mean, off the top off my head, I still need to take at least four more. ...And will have another three at a time next semester. x.x
^^; yeah but i'm going to get hurt for watching it before mars but oh well.
yes be happy be very happy >3
*nods and then runs into the wall*
What are you studying for? A necular scientist? @.@ I love science but not the lab type of stuff. Micro-bio all the way <333

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:11 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
XD You and that crazyness about having the most posts that we analized in a conversation before. PX Oh, but you see... I probably only like about 10% of the outfits I make. And~~ this doesn't count all of the avatars in my photobucket... and the couple hundred I lost when two computers died... x___X;
It's not a crazyness *see's the crazy van pull up and runs* I don't want to go home!
Well I like all of them >< I saved one of my outfits the other day! And I might save this one.. ^^; I'm not very good at it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:11 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
You've corrupted me! D;
*nod nod* that's why I don't spend time with tasha ^^; I would rather not be stuck in snow on a hill freaking while the other two are high u.u;;
I did nothing of the sort! Anyways there is no real harm in it. ~.^ And I do hold back, ofcourse you know that.
Oh XD that just reminds me of azu manga. One of the girls is obsessed with diets.
>.> you just copied it from above! <.< I was watching my DVD's today and I was thinking ' no wonder I like this series! This is the only character I know that's more pathic them me!' ^^;
Ah~ good choice, good choice. ^^
XD Yes I do, and I always thank you for that. ;] And~ I know I always blame it on you, but I know I was like this before I met you. XD;;
Ah, I still have to get that. I just don't want to, because I know I reeealy don't have the time to watch it.
Actually I didn't. That's possible? ;B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:24 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD <3
^-^
^^; yeah but i'm going to get hurt for watching it before mars but oh well.
yes be happy be very happy >3
*nods and then runs into the wall*
What are you studying for? A necular scientist? @.@ I love science but not the lab type of stuff. Micro-bio all the way <333
That's when you deny watching it. PX
o.x I am~
Darn those walls. They always pop up out of nowehere. PX And I have the bruises all over my legs to prove it. u.u
Oh~ I'm the opposite. Chemistry all the way! >D Biology? Bleh. What type of classes do I have to take? ....Biology. XP I mean~ there's like no math in it. No fun! Just memorizing on top of memorizing. :/ ...And waaaay too much reading to juggle.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:28 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
It's not a crazyness *see's the crazy van pull up and runs* I don't want to go home!
Well I like all of them >< I saved one of my outfits the other day! And I might save this one.. ^^; I'm not very good at it.
Nah, you're safe until the day you start wearing muumuus out to the grocery store. Then I'm calling that van.
Not very good at saving it? It's too easy to save them... that's my problem I think. ^^;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:45 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
You've corrupted me! D;
Ah~ good choice, good choice. ^^
XD Yes I do, and I always thank you for that. ;] And~ I know I always blame it on you, but I know I was like this before I met you. XD;;
Ah, I still have to get that. I just don't want to, because I know I reeealy don't have the time to watch it.
Actually I didn't. That's possible? ;B
I thought so ^^;
^^ I can't say anytime right here but I try.Oh one of those kind of blames. Like you did it all along but now someone does it you blame it on them because it's easy.
^^ I understand, heck I've understood for a year now >.> Though I have a feeling you will finnaly see it and give me this weird look like 'this isn't really good :/'
Wow XD even I can't spell it right all the time.
o.o you havn't seen sailor moon in a long time have you?
OK u.u I'm going to admit other then being sad it's rather amusing. I couldn't find my wallet on wednesday and I was freaking out all over the place in search of it but...i didn't find it. So today I still didn't know where it was. I was hoping it was at work and I wished it didn't accidentily fall in my trahs and then taken to the dump T__T When mars got home I asked if she took the trash down and praise goodness for her lazyness because I found my wallet...in the trash.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games