Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:08 pm
ugh, never thought I'd remove people from my friendslist over something like this, but I can't stand to see a blue name spouting such intolerance. Buh bye.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:59 pm
Maybe you just don't realize that I KNOW how much me getting a job would help. It'd solve a SHITLOAD of problems I'm having right now. Only thing is.. some of those problems are what's preventing me from getting a job. It's like you think I can just put in an application and start the next day. It'd be awesome if it worked that way, but they require interviews.. and you already know my nerves don't handle those so well. No, I can't just get over it, I've TRIED.

At this point.. I just want a job so I can get the ******** out of this house.  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:04 pm
....that ******** hypocrite. REALLY? I'm going to have to ignorelist this person soon, they get all bitchy and say we're overreacting and missing the point with the G~ issue, but then goes over the top about bullfighting?

...I have half a mind to go to all her posts on the topic and respond with the same attitude she did towards the G~ topic.

Or even better, take her own words from that thread and quote them at her.

Too angry to do it, though.

Seriously though, she makes a post like http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.65626711_381/#381 and then she makes a post like http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.65916895_9/#9 today?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:17 pm
That first topic has been the bane of my existence for the past couple of days. I wish I had the temperament to be angry because at least that would be satisfying.

They don't see why the word is, at least, potentially harmful even without malicious intent.

But then, these are people who think that to be racist -- you have to intend it to be racist.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:35 pm
maenad nuri
That first topic has been the bane of my existence for the past couple of days. I wish I had the temperament to be angry because at least that would be satisfying.

They don't see why the word is, at least, potentially harmful even without malicious intent.

But then, these are people who think that to be racist -- you have to intend it to be racist.

stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 pm
was in the SF. saw someone saying with no bad intent I'm sure, saying 'We got gypped'

felt white hot rage come over me.

came here.

going to bed.  

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Collowrath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:54 pm
Deandriea
was in the SF. saw someone saying with no bad intent I'm sure, saying 'We got gypped'

felt white hot rage come over me.

came here.

going to bed.

That one really gets me upset. It's very common here. I don't often say anything for fear of damaging relationships with in-laws, but apparently I have this very disarming look across my face whenever that and words like it cross their lips. Partner calls it "the Look," in a reverent, fearful tone. biggrin

Also, I feel you on the removing people from the friends list over spouting intolerance. In the past... four months? I've ended contact with two old friends of mine from high school, known them for years, but I simply couldn't stand for the things they say and their absolute bigotry. It's hard, but I've been better since I haven't woken up to see those messages or had to sit through their racist tirades.

Also, sweet dreams. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 pm
I'm too dramatic, and not confident enough to have my affection returned.

I'm not angry, I'm not sad. I'm nothing.  

Gho the Girl

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:01 pm
Gho the Girl
I'm too dramatic, and not confident enough to have my affection returned.

I'm not angry, I'm not sad. I'm nothing.

A better match awaits.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:49 am
Had a long face-to-face with my Shadow today.

Turns out everything I do is done for the attention of the man who spent 25 years dragging me back and forth through psychological razor wire and crippling me for faith. Every reasoning, every justification for everything I say or do is aimed at defying him on his terms. If that isn't irony, then I need a new dictionary.

Long one-on-one with the Shadow, today. I will never be able to look my reflection in the eye again.  

Ultramarine Violet

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:58 pm
Wow, again, way to prove yourself worthy of excommunication from my life. If I'm informing you about when you need to remove your remaining property by so that I don't have to be liable when I'm forced to toss it on the street, that's not harassing you, that's a legal courtesy. Further, good thing you responded this way, so that in the event that you even try and sue me for anything, I'll have evidence as to why you deserved all you got and much more.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:07 pm
So the Site Feedback thread voicing the complaint over Madame Slur has been chatterboxed. The people in there, when I participated (as early as page numbers in 10's and 20's) had been complaining that the whole thing should be chatterboxed to shut us up.

I'm really thinking of lodging complaints with Gaia admins over the way the whole thread was handled. >.> I'm kinda taken aback at the Moderator response.

*vents*  

Collowrath

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:46 pm
Collowrath
So the Site Feedback thread voicing the complaint over Madame Slur has been chatterboxed. The people in there, when I participated (as early as page numbers in 10's and 20's) had been complaining that the whole thing should be chatterboxed to shut us up.

I'm really thinking of lodging complaints with Gaia admins over the way the whole thread was handled. >.> I'm kinda taken aback at the Moderator response.

*vents*
User Image

Do I want to know what happened, I stopped following that thread after page 10ish.

"Damn my blood... I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not for my advantage."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:18 pm
Calelith
Collowrath

*vents*
User Image

Do I want to know what happened, I stopped following that thread after page 10ish.

"Damn my blood... I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not for my advantage."

Probably not. It was 50 pages of people saying, essentially, "nope, I think it's cool so not a slur." stare  

Collowrath

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:35 am
Collowrath

Probably not. It was 50 pages of people saying, essentially, "nope, I think it's cool so not a slur." stare

My personal favorite was when I asked "okay, if it refers to a lifestyle and fashion -- what is it? Because when I google g~ fashion, I get tiered skirts, bangles and vardo wagons."

They more or less went "Nu-uh! And you can't have it both ways!"  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games