Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:50 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn

Is my profile approved? It was declined because of my Bloodline approval. But now since that is approved, I wanted to confirm if my actual profile is approved.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:13 pm
Greatdman15

Approved

Avedis Angelus

Approved

Lily Platypus

Approved  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:04 pm
Um... Reposting in case it was missed.

Wolfe Whitehorn

We do not allow people to use PAs to gain additional attributes from Bloodlines that have a "Pick X" rule. In this case, the Sharingan has a limit of picking two abilities, albeit one is already set for you, and this is largely for balance reasons. However, the ability to gain more does exist, by implanting the Sharingan of another user.

Thereby, I cannot approve this character at the time being.

In that case, may I have a PA that replaces the copy ability with another? Or is sacrificing a PA not enough to make up for the ruined balance caused by taking something else in place of the copy ability?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:43 pm
Kagetsukiko
Um... Reposting in case it was missed.

Wolfe Whitehorn

We do not allow people to use PAs to gain additional attributes from Bloodlines that have a "Pick X" rule. In this case, the Sharingan has a limit of picking two abilities, albeit one is already set for you, and this is largely for balance reasons. However, the ability to gain more does exist, by implanting the Sharingan of another user.

Thereby, I cannot approve this character at the time being.

In that case, may I have a PA that replaces the copy ability with another? Or is sacrificing a PA not enough to make up for the ruined balance caused by taking something else in place of the copy ability?

I am conferring with another mod on this matter. To see if it is found balancing enough, or if the current standing about Copy must remain.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Tsukiaya Yamamoto
Nickname: Tsu

Birthdate: 4/18

Height: 61.3" - 155.75cm
Weight: 150lbs - 68.03kg

Nindo: "The brightest flames cast the darkest shadows."
Personality: On the outside, Tsuki is an outgoing person, seemingly selfless

Village: Otogakure
Title: Genin
First Class: Puppet
Second Class: Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Earth Grudge Fear [Not Yet Approved]

Chakra Pool: 405
Stamina Pool: 195
Chakra Element: Earth
Chakra Color: Black

Strengths:
• Zone Control
• Area of Effect Damage

Weaknesses:
• Extremely Long Range Combat
• Raiton [the tendrils are made of metal so they most likely conduct electricity]

Fears:
• Being dissected/opened up

Class Disciplines :
• Architect
• Blood bender

Reductions:
• - 1 for Bloodline Techs
• - 1 for Kugutsu
• - 1 Puppet Preparation

Personal Attributes:

• Multitasker: Tsuki is able to build puppets with an extra mechanism and use more than 2 mechanism at once.

• Workaholic: Through extensive work, Tsuki is able to hold 5 jobs instead of 4 without completely burning herself out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 0 両
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Kugutsu : : 00 / 07
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬

• Shuriken x10
• Kunai x5

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Earth

Bloodline

Puppet

Heart 1: Fire

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

• 0/0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Tsukiaya’s family hails originally from Iwagakure. Her parents were shinobi in the village, her father was one of the guards of the Tsuchikage, namely guarding the secret techniques, tasked with destroying them should the enemies breach the walls of the city. When the walls were breached, her father, Kirygaya, grabbed as many of the forbidden scrolls as he could, struck down two of his allies and abandoned his post to find his pregnant wife, Tsumaya. To get to her he had to cut down friend and foe alike, only to find that his wife’s house had been subject to a mortar attack from one of the enemy’s positions from outside the village. He enters the home and rummages through the ruble and finds her injured, but alive, treating her wounds. He picks her up and smuggles her to safety outside of the village. They spend weeks on the run, in that time he reads the contents of the scrolls, but says nothing to her. When the time comes for her mother to give birth, she spends nearly fifteen hours in labour, and a beautiful girl comes out, neither wailing nor breathing. Kirygaya, horrorstruck by what has happened, prepares a circle on the ground and places all the metal they both have on them around the girl, and reads an incantation from the scroll. The metals placed around the newborn would turn from knives and coins to tentacles that stab themselves into the father, extracting his heart and placing it within the girl in exchange for hers. Kirygaya dropped to the floor dead at the instant, and then the girl began to cry. In her horror, the mother thought of abandoning her, but the father sent a vision of his chakra to the woman he loved, telling her the name of the girl, to cherish her and raise her, for as long as she lived, so would he. She took the baby girl and ran to Otogakure, since it was the closest friendly village available to her, but they were not allowed in at first. Tsumaya roamed the Land of Sound for years, teaching her daughter some of the ninja arts until she finally came of age, teaching her to hone her tendrils so they would, at the very least, be an effective tool for self-defense. Once Tsukiaya turned twelve, her mother told her the truth; in a fit of rage, her tendrils flew at her mother and killed her. It was painless, she told herself, and just, she also said in reassurance. The tendrils assimilated her mother’s heart within her body, and with her now dead, she had no choice but to enroll in the academy, and eventually graduate to become a Genin in Otogakure, to become stronger, and make a name for herself, to make all of those responsible for her parent’s death pay.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:17 pm
Kagetsukiko

Alright. I'm having no luck in discussing this with the other mod I was speaking to. For now, I will approve the concept to use a PA to remove Copy and replace it with another of the Uchiha Abilities, BUT should the Guild Captain later deny it, I cannot strike that.

So, if you would, resubmit your profile as a new post with the asked changes, and I will see to it.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:18 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
Edited.

User Image
Full Name: Shikarui Osamu Nara
Nickname: Karu

Birthdate: August 18

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185 lbs

Nindo: "A day of worrying is more exhausting than a week of work."
Personality: Very laid-back and social, Shikarui lives his life the way he feels it was meant to, worry and stress free. Its very rare to get him out of his calm, cool, and collected state of mind; he doesn't let negativity bother him to the point where it'll affect his lifestyle or those around him, preferring to blow it off than attempting to deal with it. Much like, everything else in general... He's known to be incredibly lazy, coming up with the most outrageous excuses for lounging around. Shikarui enjoys the company of others, being very friendly, and flirty to all women, appreciating beauty in whatever form it comes in, revealing that he doesn't have a particular type, nor is he judgmental. Possessing a very keen intellect and an extraordinary amount of perception, Shikarui shines the most in tactical situations, and proves to have a sense of duty and determination when things get serious. Ironically for someone so lazy, he happens to be very humble and selfless, and appears to be very compassionate towards others in their time of need.

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Bloodline
Second Class: Bloodline

Bloodline: Nara [ Kageton ]

Chakra Pool: 260
Stamina Pool: 240
Chakra Element: Katon, Doton
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: The chakra materialization lies within his own shadow, causing it to constantly change form and appearance as if it has a mind of its own.

Strengths:
• Mental Acuity
• 'Jack of all Trades' Shinobi type, allowing for an all-around yet unpredictable combat style.
Weaknesses:
• Laziness
• He lacks any real specialization other than his bloodline, making combat a struggle with those who have a higher skill in a particular area.
Fears:
• Angry or aggressive women.
• Losing his dreads.

Class Disciplines :
• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

• Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 additional Locked Formless Style (does not count towards Locked Style limits).

• Specialization: If this class is taken as the first and second class, then the user may pick two of its disciplines. Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5.

Reductions:
• Learns bloodline techniques two [ 2 ] posts faster.
• The Nara learn Ninjutsu techniques one [ 1 ] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
The Mentalist: Shikarui often takes a strategic approach to combat, and in many situations he is required to think while on the move. He can concentrate for the Soft Mental style without having to stop and kneel.

Fleet-Footed: Moderate increase to movement speed; slight decrease to physical endurance and strength.

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Scythe
Weapon Range: 7'
Weapon Weight: 5 lbs
Weapon Location: Across the back or handheld.

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: -
Pacts: -

• 5 Kunai, Senbon, and Shuriken.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Doton

Fuuinjutsu

Kageton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

After enrolling into the Academy, motivating Shikarui to participate in training sessions and lectures was the most difficult task for the teachers there. Not that he enrolled willfully to begin with, being forced by his mother so he could be more productive with his spare time. He was able to graduate, just barely, even though his intellect proved he could have done much better than what he put out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:52 pm
Amidst The Darkness

I cannot approve your first PA because it potentially circumvents the Class Restrictions. Approving this now would set precedent of approval, and potentially allow others to abuse it's literature.

Your Second PA, I could approve one or the other as an individual PA, but not both aspects of it as they technically apply to different rulesets.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image
Full Name: Josephine Uchiha
Nickname: Josie (( Friends Only )) // JJ

Birthdate: June 16th

Height: 5 ' 5
Weight: 115 lbs

Nindo: " And soon... I'll be the greatest Uchiha "
Personality: Josie is a reserved individual around people that is she unfamiliar with, but when she is around someone that she is familiar with she is known to make sarcastic comments. Her heart is in the right place... she just trusts very few.

Village: Konohagakure (( Leaf ))
First Class: Bloodline Class
Second Class: Bloodline Class

Bloodline: {If none you may pick one of the following packages:

Chakra Pool: 130
Stamina Pool: 120
Chakra Element:
- Fire (( Katon ))
- Wind (( Fuuton ))
Chakra Color: Iridescent
Chakra Materialization: LIke heat waves off of concrete, the mixture of his chakra natures cause this.

Strengths:
• Elemental Ninjutsu
• Pure Speed
Weaknesses:
• Elemental Opposites
• Absolute Defenses
Fears:
• Overwhelming Blood
• Failure

Class Disciplines :
Blood Knight:
Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

Thoroughbred:
Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )

Reductions:
• Learns Bloodline Jutsu ( 1 ) post faster

Personal Attributes:
• Learns Bukijutsu ( 2 ) posts faster
• Physical Speed slightly increased

Ryo: 両00
AC: 00

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02

Weapon Type:
- Issue Gladius
- Anicent Shield:
Josie is well aware of her heritage, her Uchiha lineage is strong with her father and mother both being of the clan. Her shield depects a lion with what looks like the sharigan, this shows her determination to her nindo and her loyalty to her clan.
Weapon Range: 3.5 Feet (( Sword )) // 3.5 x 2.0 (( Shield ))
Weapon Weight: 15 Lbs (( Sword )) // 20 lbs (( Sword placement within the Shield ))
Weapon Location: Strapped to her back

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Shuriken x15
• 10x Tri-Tipped Nunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon no Jutsu! - Fire Release Ninjutsu!

Fuuton no Jutsu! - Wind Release Ninjutsu

The Uchiha Clan Jutsu! -- Bloodline Ninjutsu!

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Sound Based Genjutsu!

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kumogakure no Taijutsu: Kyuuten no Kumori

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Madoukishi - Mage Knight

Josephine has always been immersed in the lore of the Uchiha, her mother was a talented Sword and Shield weilder. She made sure that Josephine learned about her Clan and learned to take the up-most pride in it. Being held in the Outskirts of Konohagakure, she wated badly to just attend the academy; eventually she was taken to the village so that she would be able to better hone her skills. Given her mothers sword and shield, this was her time to awaken the legacy shes always heard about.

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:47 pm
User Image
Full Name: Chōumei Sue Akamichi
Nickname: Su, Chōsu

Birthdate: March 16

Height: 5'7
Weight: 210Lbs

Nindo: "A little learning is a dangerous thing; Drink deep, or taste not the spring"

Personality: Chōumei is a happy go lucky, abstract, and expressive occasional ditz. She's a devout believer in the Shinto deities, but like most she tends to favor some over other, but trough out her day she pays homage and reverent appreciation for them all as guardians. She's playful more than serious and doesn't take herself or others too seriously in casual life. Yet she knows how to focus up enough to complete her tasks, and when it comes to her religious devotion she's as serious as a heart attack. Her combative personality is especially whimsical and free formed and she tends to blend her strong physical abilities and imagination to dance and perform while she attacks to elate the Kami of the world around her and mystify and shatter the resolve of her opponent, leaving them with both defeat and a unburdened soul from the upbeat nature of her dance. Musically she likes to experiment with sound, and currently is practicing not only traditional Shinto music with cords for the shamisen, but also rock music, and a more electric and upbeat music (pop). note: she has heterochromia where one eye is light brown and the other hazel (green with browning edges)

Theme Music: Ken Ashcorp – Hunter (main)
[ The playlist it's on is a bunch of themes that work for Chōumei's Personality]

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Performer
Second Class: Bukijutsu

Bloodline: Akamichi [ Yoton ]

Chakra Pool: 360
Stamina Pool: 140
Chakra Element: Katon, Raiton, Yoton (body/yang)
Chakra Color:
Tangerine
Chakra Materialization: Runs along her body in sparks and jolts of electricity like flares of flame and lightening, creating blinding and sudden flashes as they endlessly seem to gain momentum until they burst.

Strengths:
• Weapons (Buki) & Varied Combat (Tai) Styles
• Flexible Physique
Weaknesses:
• Ninjutsu
• Long-term Strategy
Fears:
• Starving
• Being robbed of her personality

Class Disciplines :
• Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at Gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at Sannin, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.

•Weapon Specialist: The user Gains a free custom weapon slot, while forsaking the ability to learn ninjutsu for the ability to learn more than 1 rigorous style (styles still count for 2 slots). With their inability to learn ninjutsu, they get to learn [1] additional bukijutsu style for every 10 ninjutsu slots their were supposed to acquire. Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu [1] post faster.
• Learn genjutsu [1] post faster.
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques one [2] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
Walking Contradiction: Chōsu has oddly no trouble when it comes to performing genjutsu, contradicting and overriding her clans normal weakness in this area, and all ninjutsu and genjutsu slots are compounded into genjutsu, yet learning genjutsu does take one [1] more post for her than others. (not conflicting with buki discipline b/c she "would of" had them)

Prodigious martial-Artist!: Chōsu has a large and curvy build and flexible physical shape that allows her to learn and practice most any(soft or hard) Buki or Tai-jutsu style rigorous or not with just one [1] slot. Provided her curvy physique has the benefit of mass for hard-style, and springy flexibility for soft-style. (though purely light-weight styles are restricted when heavy)
Yet this is a taxing task in terms of the time it takes to learn these Jutsu increasing learning requirements by one [1] post.

The Hunter's Instinct: Can always find The [Chakra Virus] monster in the general direction from her location.

• Santa's Library #2: +1 bukijutsu-style

Ryo: 両{Money} 0

Missions Complete:

Smiting titles:
Tailor Smith :: N/a
Blacksmith ::
Whitesmith ::
Armorsmith ::

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
-_- Koton : : 00/04
-_- Raiton : : 00/04

• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01 [09] "P.A"

• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Nōdachi
Weapon Range: Close-Long Range [weapon length: 60' in, or 5' ft.]
Weapon Weight: 22Lbs
Weapon Location: Across her back in a cloth bound sheath.

Summoning Type: N/a
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: N/a

• 7 Kunai
• 8 Senbon with bells
2015 X-mas ◊ 1 extra Locked Formless Style (max 2 locked styles; in that case, 2 extra Formless slots are gained instead), ◊ The Hunter's Instinct PA: Can always find 1 type of Monster or Creature's general direction from your location. [ Chakra Virus ]
• Santa's Library #2: 1 buki-style

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

{Katon}

{Raiton}

{Yoton/bloodline}

{Customs}
• Odorikuruu [ Dance In Ecstasy ] B-rank

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{King of the Iron Fist}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Hagane no Shunkan}

{Mori no Ichigeki}

{Hakyoku-ken no Kata}

{Kasai}

{Nigirikobushi no Shintou}

{Seinaru Oodachi}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Hard-Physical Style
• {E-rank} + {Trained at Academy}
• {D-rank} + {Trained at Genin}
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
Large Weapon [ Long Handled Sabers (Ôdachi & Naginata) ]
• {E-rank} + {Trained at Academy}
• {D-rank} + {Trained at Genin}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Hard Physical Style} + {Training Link}
• {Seishun furu pawaa! [ Springtime of Youth Full Power! ]} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Chōumei was born an Akamichi and as per the usual she was one of a littler of kids born to one of the "nobal" families of the Konohagakure. She'd been born the third out of five daughters born to the Akamichi family of six children. Her younger brother, the last of the litter and the runt, though expected to succeed her father seemed to have no interest in joining the academy and no matter how much her father pleaded her refused. This didn't' even factor in the fact that her family weren't the main house of the family but rather the closest branch next in line since her fathers brother seemed to leave this world without any children and only a widowed wife who played a strong role in raising Chōumei. Chōumei's mother wasn't very nurturing and seemed distant from the very moment her children entered the world. Each daughter playing mother and sister to the next as they progressed into woman hood while only being no more than two or three years apart in age.

Now her folks seem to have become contented with the situation o f quite distaste for one another and an awkward adrift sense of place in the world. The entire family seems to communicate best when eating and only in events that involve cooking.In the midst of this their issues with one another seem to fade for a time. Chōumei found her place in her family with the help of her widowed aunt Nadia Akamichi. She was a musician and singer and held colorful flare for changing the color of her hair all the time and wearing the most vibrant colors despite being a widow. She felt that the Kami appreciated the joyful essence of our actions more than those of the mournful ones, and if her uncle could see them he'd smile more in response to theirs. This brightened her disposition about herself and her families feelings to one of "glass half full". Chōumei learned to appreciate her religion through the arts and traditions her aunt and her mother in her own way in parted to her and her father though having a son more suited with numbers and technical work of the mind found that all his daughters turned out to be rather strong tom-boys or "macho" amazons with a fearless streak. None two alike and all holding unique takes on the Akamichi techniques and skills and teachings, so far as even shifting religions among them, and their appearances not at all being linear given the mixed races of their parents.

Spending her time hardly paying attention to the more intricate plays of chakra Chōumei left behind the skill of greater (five) elemental ninjutsu to develop a core sense of physical prowess and a depth of religious knowledge and a sense for wonder, myths, and the fantastical and impossible things. Though livng with your head int he clouds never really paid off well in school, and despite being of age to graduate she'd just plain old fell back a few times from her peers, but her skill to knock the teeth in of her mockers with a smirk on never brought her much trouble for her failings. Passing finally from the Academy Chōumei Sue seeks a life of adventure hunting down the mysteries of the world and new and more interesting Kami to pray to and respect wither dances as well a brighten the world with her skills though she understands that shinobi's can be a tool for war and pain she sees her abilities as a means to create a peace in ones soul if such a event were to occur where she was asked to take someones life. Naturally Chōumei grew up with close understanding of the Nara and Yamanaka clans, but she'd mostly let her elder sisters keep closer ties than her while she spent most of her time playing with grass, cleaning shrines or statues of worship, and generally training (eating is considered training to her).

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:16 am
User Image
Full Name: Kagerou Uchiha
Nickname: Kage

Birthdate: August 24

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 130 lbs.

Nindo: "Hakuna Matata"
Personality: Kagerou is calm, like a quiet forest. Very little can put her on edge, but it's usually because someone is going to get hurt or otherwise suffer. She takes her job as a medic seriously, and believes that everyone deserves medical treatment after a battle has been decided, enemies and allies alike. Her priority in fights is keeping everyone alive. She'll risk her own life if she needs to, but she's really not a fan of dying. In fact, she's scared to die, which speaks volumes about her own determination. She dislikes hurting others, even people who are actively trying to hurt her, and tries to avoid any direct confrontations when she can. She loves nature and finds it easiest to relax in the presence of the natural world or those who are closely connected to it. In her free time, she likes gardening and long walks in the forest interspersed with breaks where she finds a nice place to quietly read, play some music, or nap. Despite the disarming smile that almost always graces her face and her usually calm demeanor, she's actually capable of being quite sassy and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She appears to have no concern for personal space, and often gets uncomfortably close to others without realizing it.

Village: Kirigakure
First Class: Medical
Second Class: Musician

Bloodline: Sharingan [Dormant] [Abilities: "To See" and "To Hypnotize"]

Chakra Pool:435
Stamina Pool: 65
Chakra Elements: Fire, Wind, Blaze [Advanced]
Chakra Color: Forest Green
Chakra Materialization: Rustles around her like a flurry of leaves and branches. A miniature forest, almost.

Strengths:
• Medical
• Team combat
Weaknesses:
• Physical combat
• Solo combat
Fears:
• Death
• Ghosts

Class Disciplines :
• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.
• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.
Reductions:
• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.
• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Illusive - Kagerou loses the Sharingan ability "To Copy" and gains the Sharingan Ability "To Hypnotize."
• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 05 and 00/02 per element
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 05 and 00/01 per style
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 10
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Bells (instruments) tied together by a red string to form a loose bracelet.
Weapon Range: See musician rules.
Weapon Weight: less than 1lb.
Weapon Location: Kagerou usually wears her bells around her right wrist, not really caring about hiding her presence when she's just casually walking around. When she does need to keep quiet, though, she'll stow the bells away in her projectile pouch, where they're muffled into silence..

Summoning Type: not yet
Summon Sage: not yet
Pacts: not yet

• Kunai x3
• Senbon x7
• Shuriken x5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Fuuton

Eiseijutsu

Sharingan

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Medium Weapon [Locked]
• {D-rank} + {Training Link}

Hard Physical

Soft Physical

Formless Techniques

Uchiha Kagerou was born and raised in a family of ninjas. Her father was an Uchiha. Her mother did not come from any sort of bloodline or clan that possessed a list of secret jutsus, but was still a powerful kunoichi in her own right and had come from a long line of musically inclined kunoichis. Following in her parent's footstep's, Kagerou did well in the academy, learning her lessons and passing her tests with the ease of the typical Uchiha prodigy. She was an exemplary student in academics, and a predisposition for calm kindness made her a natural choice among classmates to ask for help with anything they were having trouble with in school.

As her academy years drew to a close, Kagerou and the rest of her classmates naturally began selecting the paths they would take as genin. Kagerou, with a natural talent for chakra control and studying that had carried her through her academy years, easily chose to pursue a career as a medical ninja. It matched her preference to help rather than harm, too. In addition, thanks to her mother's side of the family, she had grown up well-versed in the art of entertainment. Like her mother and her mother's mother, Kagerou chose to weave music into her fighting style. Thus, her path was set: a medical performer.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:24 am
xNew York Slavex

Approved.

AD Reaper Elyse

Approved.

Kagetsukiko

Miracle Performance is limited to Healing Eisi techs, if you agree, approved.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:14 am
Wolfe Whitehorn

Miracle Performance is limited to Healing Eisi techs, if you agree, approved.

Yes. Agreed 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:37 am
User Image

Personality: Josie is a reserved individual around people that is she unfamiliar with, but when she is around someone that she is familiar with she is known to make sarcastic comments. Her heart is in the right place... she just trusts very few.

Bloodline: Uchiha // Sharigan

Chakra Pool: 260
Stamina Pool: 240
Chakra Element:
- Fire (( Katon ))
- Wind (( Fuuton ))
Chakra Materialization: LIke heat waves off of concrete, the mixture of his chakra natures cause this.

Strengths:
• Elemental Ninjutsu
• Pure Speed
Weaknesses:
• Elemental Opposites
• Absolute Defenses
Fears:
• Overwhelming Blood
• Failure

Class Disciplines :
Blood Knight:
Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

Thoroughbred:
Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )

Reductions:

Personal Attributes:
Twenty Free Posts Remaining
Santas Knowledge #2: -1 in Learning Bukijutsu and -1 from Missions

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type:
- Issue Gladius
- Anicent Shield:
Josie is well aware of her heritage, her Uchiha lineage is strong with her father and mother both being of the clan. Her shield depects a lion with what looks like the sharigan, this shows her determination to her nindo and her loyalty to her clan.
Weapon Weight: 15 Lbs (( Sword )) // 20 lbs (( Sword placement within the Shield ))

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Normal Kunai x5
• 10x Tri-Tipped Nunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Sound Based Genjutsu!

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Madoukishi - Mage Knight

Josephine has always been immersed in the lore of the Uchiha, her mother was a talented Sword and Shield weilder. She made sure that Josephine learned about her Clan and learned to take the up-most pride in it. Being held in the Outskirts of Konohagakure, she wated badly to just attend the academy; eventually she was taken to the village so that she would be able to better hone her skills. Given her mothers sword and shield, this was her time to awaken the legacy shes always heard about.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Edited lol

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:44 am
xNew York Slavex
User Image

Bloodline:
- Uchiha // Sharigan

Chakra Pool: 130
Stamina Pool: 120
Chakra Element:
- Fire (( Katon ))
- Wind (( Fuuton ))

Strengths:
• Elemental Ninjutsu
• Pure Speed
Weaknesses:
• Elemental Opposites
• Absolute Defenses
Fears:
• Overwhelming Blood
• Failure

Class Disciplines :
Blood Knight:

Thoroughbred:

Reductions:

Personal Attributes:
Twenty Free Posts Remaining
Santas Knowledge #2: -1 in Learning Bukijutsu and -1 from Missions

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02

Weapon Type:
- Issue Gladius
- Anicent Shield:

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Shuriken x15
• 10x Tri-Tipped Nunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Sound Based Genjutsu!

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Madoukishi - Mage Knight

Wolfe Whitehorn

Edited with the Holiday Bonuses
10 Free Training/Mission Post x2
Learning Buki -1 and Missions -1 post

A few issues, I just now noticed.
Your Stamina and Chakra numbers are way off and you have a few pieces of the form that aren't fully filled out, like Bloodline.  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games