Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:10 pm
Daniel raises his hands in a mockingly defensive manner.

"Hey. You can trust me. Not a word. Besides, if I mentioned that, then the next question they'll probably want answered is how do I know that. Awkward. And I'll do my best to let all this...lie for the next couple days. Some time away from it couldn't hurt after all."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:16 pm
"Awesome. biggrin Who knows, maybe you'll have an epiphany while we are gone. Or maybe even my family'll help out. xd Did you finish up that pie in the fridge? Or did you leave a piece for good ol' damey? wink "  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:22 pm
Daniel cringed at the mention of food and eating, and shook his head.

"Dammit. I forgot to eat again. I know I'm supposed to be getting in the habit of eating but, you know, I'm me. But I promise not to forgot this weekend. Not that it would be easy to forget, from what you tell me of it."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:36 pm
She mock-pouts, her lower lip quivering, "You...you didn't try my pie?" She crosses her arms defensively and sets her jaw, turning her head away. She tries hard to keep the smile off her lips, stealing glances at him out the corner of her eye.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:42 pm
Daniel sighs dejectedly to himself, and hangs his head. Looking back up with a look of friendly surrender, he drops the book in his hand on the couch.

"Alright, alright. No more working on the puzzling code for a whole week. I promise. Instead, we'll work on making me as human-ish as possible. Starting with the pie. Sound good?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:48 pm
"Whoa, whoa," she holds her hands out, "A whole week? We're only staying at my relatives til Saturday or Sunday. It's Wednesday now! After that, you are back on your own and whatnot. wink What you do on your own time is your own business. xd You know I don't hang out here a lot. Plus, I hope to be starting a new job sometime next week. 3nodding "

She starts towards the kitchen, "Though, pie does sound good. Want some milk to drink with it?"

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:53 pm
"Milk is fine, I suppose. And I didn't mean to be at your parents all week. I just mean that during the coming week, I'll focus more on 'fitting in', as it were. And no, you don't have to be at my side the entire time, but input is appreciated. And needed for certain things."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:01 pm
dame laughs as she heads towards the kitchen, " rofl You might want to reword that last part. rofl xd " She starts laughing harder, speaking from the kitchen, "Though, I really not sure if I want to know what kind of needs you have! rofl rofl rofl " She gets together two small plates with slices of pie and two glasses of milk. She sets them on a small tray and carries them carefully back into the living room, "Here we go, mind clearing of a space right quickly-like?" dame smiles congenially.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Daniel rolls his eyes at Dame's comment's coming from the kitchen.

"Rah. Dame, sometimes I think your brain is permanently set to 'misconstrue'."

When Dame comes in with the tray and asks for his help, Daniel pauses for a moment. After surveying his mess, he quickly sweeps all the loose papers into his portfolio, which he places on the couch. As for all of his books, thinking of nothing else to do in the interim, Daniel sweeps them all off one end of the table and onto the floor.

"Here ya go."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:20 pm
"Well of course it is, Daniel. wink " she winks at him, "What fun would I be if it wasn't? xd " dame watches his version of 'clearing a spot' and sighs dramatically. "Daniel," she stretches his name out and sets the tray down. Then goes to tidying and straightening the books, "Help yourself, please."  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:18 pm
((continued from MWEET.....))

Kat comes out of the portal, bobbling the food a bit as she tries to regain her footing. Looking up, she sees that she's in front of the police station, and then Psy comes out of the portal and nearly knocks her over. Hanging on to the food, she steadies herself and looks at Psy.

"Gotta watch that first step, eh Psy? wink "

Leko appears shortly afterwards and the three of them enter the police station.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image The two of you are a regular comedy act.  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:24 pm
*She walks directly up to the front desk.* We are here to drop off Thanksgiving dinner for Officer Showcase and Officer Dougherty. User Image *Katana puts the bag of onto the desk and as the Officer from the front desk starts to open the bag to inspect the contents, Psyzapp slaps his hand.* User Image THAT is not for you! *The officer yanks his hand away and stares at her a bit surprised she would strike him like that.* Ma'am. I have to inspect the contents of the bag. It's procedure. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:28 pm
*Raises an eyebrow at the officer and exhales loudly as he once again looks in the bag. She watches him like a hawk the entire time.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm
*mumbles under her breath shooing away the gimp*
I'll show him procedure.. User Image

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games