Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:52 pm
"Heyy guys!" Noelle says enthusiastically to the Ravenclaw table  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:13 pm
Louis wanders into the Great Hall and heads over to the Ravenclaw table. "Hey everyone! Hey Noelle!" Louis says a little to enthusiastically. "I don't know why but for some reason I love spirit weeks."  

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
_____The adult-sized 12 year-old, Hope, opens the Great Hall doors with a clumsy bang. She has big, dark, circles under her eyes and it doesn't really look as if she's slept or even changed clothes in several days. In one arm, she's carrying the little silver-blue goat, Dillius. With the other arm, she's dragging a large red wagon (the sort a Muggle child would pull around his/her neighborhood, but magicked to twice the size). Inside the wagon, stacked as high up as Hope's chest, are books on Magical creatures and Divination techniques as well as stacks of notes, letters, and lesson plans.
_____Without really focusing on anything or anyone in the room, Hope sort of wanders, zombie-like, to the Hufflepuff table. Finding a seat at the end of the table, she parks the wagon next to her and sets the goat down on the ground, muttering something about not being too tiered to attend the feast, as if the goat had previously said she was.
_____Hope then pulls a stack of books out of the wagon and opens a few of them up to spots marked with old pumpkin pasty wrappers, scraps of paper, and even something that looks suspiciously like a que-tip. After arranging the books and papers into the jarbled mess that they must have been in before she vacated the common room for the Great Hall, Hope pours herself a glass of fresh pumpkin juice and fixes herself a plate of food. Finally, she takes out a quill and ink and continues the same exact work that she had been doing for the past few days in the Hufflepuff common room.
_____With the scratching sound of Hope's quill on parchment in his ears, the silver-blue goat, Dillius, took a calculating look around the room. He immediately noticed the very colorful clothes that everyone was wearing. The strange little goat didn't like the idea of his dear friend and companion being left out. So the goat gave a little smile (or as much of a smile as one can discern on a goat) and winked. User ImageSuddenly, on the opposite side of the hall, there was a loud bang, complete with a bright flash and a shower of silver-blue sparks. Just as everyone turned their head toward this noise, the sly goat winked again and, with something more like a small pop, Hope was suddenly clad in a rainbow of colors.
_____Had Hope not been so sleep deprived, she might have noticed the wardrobe change, but she just kept scribbling away about a possible lesson on Unicorns and their mysterious magical powers that make their hair so ideal for a possible wand core. Dillius cozied himself into a ball next to his companion and Hope absentmindedly gave him a bit of a scratch behind the ears.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:34 am
For the last time Yami took out his wand and became...The great warrior defender of Hufflepuff in his outfit of yellow and black!" "Hello everyone!"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:07 am
Aunt Slappy

as she drinks her juice, she sees a puffie she doesn't recognize.....
Hi (jitterbug) I'm Amelia!

redface "Hi Amelia, nice to meet you," Jitterbug says shyly. Since all the cool kids are doing it, he pours himself some pumpkin juice. Looking down at himself, Jitterbug wonders when he had time to go put on his new Puff duds. "I must have already learned more magic than I thought!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:25 am
Jitterbug5x5

redface "Hi Amelia, nice to meet you," Jitterbug says shyly. Since all the cool kids are doing it, he pours himself some pumpkin juice. Looking down at himself, Jitterbug wonders when he had time to go put on his new Puff duds. "I must have already learned more magic than I thought!"

User Image

Amelia smiles, "no need to be shy, we won't bite," she gives a slight giggle,
"how are you enjoying your spirit week?"

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:30 am
"I'm having a lot of fun!" Jitterbug exclaimed. "Oh," he remembered, "I'm not doing very well in the relay race at the moment. The badger didn't want my cookies. He liked me the other day, though."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:35 pm
Nellie skids into the Great Hall from waking up late and only when she realizes she made it in time to eat did she straighten her clothes and hum under her breath "Go Go Gryffindor!"  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

This is my Hufflepuff Spirit avi seeing as I'm dying to change my avi again. This is so it can be still seen by others. Go Hufflepuff!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:33 pm
Crystal patiently begins to carve an apple, having changed and returned in Slytherin green.  

Insatiable Design

A Peaceful Eternity

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:05 pm
Yukina101

"Yeaa! Gryffindor!" Sophie yelled, popping u out of nowhere...again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
All of dis for Gryffindor!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image*Calliope, who had managed to fall asleep at the table wakes up with a jerk and looks around at the others blearily...*

"Oh no! I've missed most of Friday!!! I guess I should change now... "

*She flicks her wand and a rainbow swirl later she is sitting her festive Hufflepuff themed outfit.*

User Image

"That's better."

vivacious_red

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:30 am
Louis looks around the Great Hall, "Wow where are all the ravenclaws?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:59 am
Jitterbug returns to the Great Hall to get in some more celebrating before the Feast ends, and to rejoice in the fact that badgers apparently do like peanut butter cups! He pours himself some more butterbeer and smiles around at the hall.  

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:34 am
wrathofrealm
Louis looks around the Great Hall, "Wow where are all the ravenclaws?"

"I'm here! I've just been quite busy with that Eagle."  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games