Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

"Mmmmmm! That pizza does sound very, very yummy. Ok. We can do that. I'll just cook...tomorrow night. I'm sure I'll still have enough energy. It'll help me relax after the big day I'm sure Koyasu-sama has planned for me." Nezumi grinned to himself as Hiroki got changed, pulling the neck of the large shirt up to his nose and sniffing it. It was clean...but it still smelled like the man it belonged to. Very nice...clean and sweet...just like the man it belonged to. The mouse just stood there, daydreaming for a moment with the t-shirt pulled up over his nose like a mask, until he realized Hiroki was dressed and picking up his dirty laundry.
Needless to say, Nezumi dropped the shirt immediately and smoothed it out, trying to act like the man hadn't noticed.
Well...maybe he hadn't! He hoped...last thing he wanted was for his boss to think him some sort of super-weirdo.

"Uhh...arigato. I...I could have picked up my own clothes, sir. You really didn't have to...." but Hiroki was out the door and on the phone, leaving Nezumi standing awkwardly in the middle of the bedroom. For a second, he just stood there, listening to his boss on the phone in the living room as he chewed his lip nervously. He really should have picked up his own clothes instead of standing there sniffing another man's shirt. He was such an idiot!

"Hiroki-san!" he called out, trotting out of the bedroom so as not to seem even more awkward by hanging out in his boss's personal space alone...but the large sweatpants were a little too large, and his toes caught in the fabric of the pant leg just in time for him to slam face first into Hiroki's chest, the pants slipping from his waist all the way to his ankles as the two men fell to the ground, the little mouse landing rather lightly atop the elephant.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't hurt your nose did I! Oh my...how clumsy of me! I am so, so sorry, sir!" he immediately began to profess over and over as he pushed himself up on his hands, thin legs straddling the man beneath him, his glasses having fallen off, again, as he looked down at the larger man with the most concerned look on his cute little face.
At least...until he realized he was nude from the waist down save for the large t-shirt which, thankfully, covered everything he needed to keep private.

"Oh kami-sama!" the mouse gasped in absolute horror the moment he realized what position he was in.

"Oh.....kami-sama!!!" he grabbed the pants around his ankles and hefted them back up where they belonged, taking off to the guest bedroom and shutting the door, sinking to the floor with his head in his hands.

Horrible, horrible, horrible! How come everything in his life always had to turn out so awkward, uneasy, clumsy, and horrible!?
Maybe....just maybe he might have had a chance with Hiroki Asato, but not now. He just knew it!
Hell, he doubted he could even look the man in the eye again, let alone stay with him the rest of the day after such a faux pas. Hiroki was probably going to tell him to leave, even, after such a thing!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

File after file...
Paper after paper after stack of papers...
The pile which cluttered Koyasu Aki's desk at home, would have nearly mirrored the pile at the office. But he hadn't exactly returned to the office.
At least not yet.
No, he was re-familiarizing himself with every in and out of Matsumoto Izo's most recent attempts at a takeover of Ohayou. Instead of doing it at the studio, he felt a bit more comfortable riffling through the stacks at home.
Besides, he'd given both Hiroki and Nezumi the day off.
Only seemed fair that he not make a grand appearance at the office until he had the 'mouse' in tow at least.

Izo was doubling his efforts it seemed. Possibly trying to wear Hiroki down, which was obviously working.
Of course, no one outside of the very top of Ohayou would have been able to tell just how run down Asato was. Aki had seen it first hand after having visited the man.

And... then there was still the issue of his grandson.
The chairman hadn't spoken to the younger Koyasu, but he knew the situation well. He was glad that Akihiko had been persuaded to take a vacation, and to take Izzy Lucky along as well.
Sure, they were almost literally flirting with the enemy, but if Akihiko could somehow win Shou's favor... perhaps Ohayou would be able to pull the rug out from under Matsumoto and at least stall his bid for a takeover.

But Hiroki was the more immediate concern for the elder man. His aid needed a break, especially after having dealt with Izo's ploys and, perhaps even more so, after having had to try and keep Narcissus from flying off the handle recently.
The break to the man's nose had been the last straw, for both Asato and for Aki.
He wasn't about to let his best man come to blows with his grandson... again...

However, on the other hand, Aki knew that his second in command didn't exactly know what to do with himself. So, as the elder Koyasu took a break for tea, he pulled out his phone and sent Hiroki a text message.

Asato, I figured you might be at a loss as to how to spend your free time. Go out to a sidewalk cafe, have lunch, do some shopping for yourself, then maybe take a walk in the park if you feel up for it. Take Nezumi with you if you want. Think of it as a company expense. My treat.

Everyone was out.
Completely out.
Except, of course, for Yuuji Takagi.

In fact, the man had been working on various bits and pieces of paperwork, some for Izzy, some in relation to hospital and doctors for Akihiko, and some that were sent from both Aki and Hiroki. The man had a lot on his plate... but that didn't keep him from his main duty.

Every once in a while his keen eyes would glance to a small window of his laptop screen, just to make sure Akihiko and Izzy were still doing fine.
The two had, at one point, disappeared into the bathroom and, judging by the time it took, they had probably had a little shower 'fun'.
It wasn't as if Yuuji got any particular kick out of seeing his cousin and said cousin's manager screwing. It was just part of the job.
It had always been part of the job.
Takagi had to make sure no one got hurt. Nothing went wrong. That no wicked memory surfaced at the wrong time, as it had earlier, and that his assistance wasn't needed. Of course, not just for Akihiko... Narcissus wasn't the gentlest of bedroom partners, and keeping this in mind, Yuuji had monitored the situation also as a way to keep an eye on Izzy and make sure the megane-clad manager hadn't been hurt.
But, with the two having fallen asleep not long after leaving the bathroom, a room he hadn't been able to see thanks to the mass amounts of steam obscuring his view via that hacked camera, Yuuji could focus more on his paperwork and less on his bodyguard duties.

At least for now.

With the stewardess however, alerting him to their arrival time, Yuuji quickly closed the laptop and stood, stretching his arms over his head before proceeding into the bedroom.
He didn't say anything to Michi, nor to the still sleeping Shou or Hayato... but just opened the door to Izzy and Akihiko's room, without knocking, and strode in...

Damn, it felt good to just sleep...
Akihiko didn't even dream... he was just out, completely unconscious to the world... oblivious to everything... even the man curled up at his side.
Well... at least until...
"Rise and shine!" Yuuji called out after having closed the door behind him.
He quickly flipped on the cabin lights and strode over to the bed, jerking the blanket off so quickly that, if it'd been a tablecloth, the dinnerware wouldn't have even moved.
Blue eyes opened suddenly and Akihiko's immediately pissed off gaze focused on his cousin, "Are you insane?!" he spoke, not caring in the least that he was laying there in nothing more than a towel. "GET OUT!"
Smirking, Yuuji shook his head, "No can do, Akihiko-kun. This plane's landing soon. You two need to get up, get dressed, and get back into your seats."
It suddenly clicked that Izzy was laying next to him... and this only pissed off the musician even more.
The young Koyasu grabbed a pillow and threw it at Takagi as hard as he could. "GET OUT NOW, DAMN IT!"
Of course Yuuji ducked, but then he dropped a duffle-bag on the bed. "Clothes for you and Lucky-san. Hurry up. This plane won't wait for you." the man spoke before exiting the room and closing the door behind him once more.
Sighing, Akihiko put his head in his hands for a moment. "Baka Yuuji..." he hissed before standing up... or rather trying to... Izzy was kind of attached to him...

Laughing softly, Naoko held the cigarette away so he didn't burn Ryu or his akuma's hair before reaching out and grabbing the violinist by the throat.
It was a gentle grab however, and the blond used it to pull himself forward and kiss Ryuukaze deeply. During the kiss he let go, his fingers trailing down to rest on his lover's chest.
When he finally pulled back from the kiss, the pianist was smirking, "I've heard plenty of singers who smoke and still sound like a gift from the heavens." Oumori tilted his head to the side slightly, "I'll miss not going on smoke breaks with you... akuma-kun..." he whispered before lightly pressing his lips to those of the violinist once more.

(((OOC: And I posted for Nakai in the other forum)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:15 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

He had been sleeping...he had been comfortable and relaxed. Until....the loud noise. And suddenly the lights flicked on stunning his eyes to blindness followed by yelling. At that instant Izzy shot up in fear not even collecting the words or thoughts and started screaming,"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! Don't touch me!!!"

In his own personal terror, he grabbed anything behind him and threw it instinctively forward from the bed. It was irrational and completely panicked; the action caused the manager to relive a traumatic event. He scrambled his naked self back along the bed away from the two men because for an instant he saw his attackers and not the people he cared about.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:24 pm

No sooner had Yuuji closed the door, then he heard Izzy suddenly scream. He wrenched the door open, running in and narrowly missing a pillow at his head.
"Grab him!" Takagi shouted at Akihiko, who was startled himself.
One minute Izzy Lucky had been clinging to him in his sleep, and the next had nearly shoved the man off the bed. Turning quickly, the musician reached out and caught his manager's hands by the wrists before he could pick up something else and chunk it.
"Ruki! RUKI!" Narcissus shouted at him, trying to draw the man's attention with that special name.
Meanwhile, Yuuji was standing there, hands up to let Izzy see that he wasn't a threat.
If the manager got violent with Akihiko... well... Takagi knew his cousin could take care of himself in this instance.
Yuuji just didn't want a lamp going for his head next.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:33 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's teeth chattered as his wrists were grabbed and he tried desperately to yank them away while attempting to kick anywhere he could, "Let me go! Leave me....a..." His words caught on his throat when he heard his name though. His name, the...attacker...no...no...it wasn't....

His eyes looked up into those blues, "Aki...hiko? Akihiko!" Suddenly his demeanor changed and he pressed forward into Akhiko's chest hiding his face from the world. "Please don't let them....near me..." he begged as his eyes watered down Akhiko's chest. It was taking him some time to refocus on the world around him and realize where he was.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Quickly, Akihiko moved to avoid being kicked, but when he looked back up there was pure recognition in Izzy's eyes.
The megane-clad man suddenly flung himself forward, and Narcissus could do the only think he could think of...
He put his arms around the sobbing man.
"You're fine, Ruki. Right here with me. We're on a plane, remember? Yuuji no Baka must've pulled you out of a nightmare or something when he burst in here to wake up us." blue eyes focused up on Takagi, and the other man shrugged as if to say, 'Hey, how could I have known?'.
"You're safe." Akihiko whispered, holding Izzy against his bare chest gently.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The words that were filling his head started bring him back to reality and the plane. He nodded so slowly and tried to wipe his eyes dry. Izzy let his head just rest on Akihiko's chest letting the calmer heartbeat sooth his mind. "I'm with you on the plane. I'm so sorry....I didn't mean to. I...got scared. I've been doing so much better too. I'm sorry..." That was all he could say, he just didn't no what else to do.

But once he was back in reality, he did feel safe where he was in Akihiko's arms. His eyes finally drifted upward to see Yuuji looking at them. Finally his eyes seems to understand what happened. "I should...get dressed." he said softly but he didn't really move from Akihiko's chest.

His outburst had been a shock to Izzy. He knew he had been getting better but the psychologist had mentioned that he was still a work in progress. Most survivors were. So time sometimes was the best cure beyond being surrounded by people he cared about.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Looking at the anger in Akihiko's blue eyes, Yuuji nodded. "Wakatta yo... 'Get out?!' right?" he asked before heading toward the door.
But the man stopped and looked back at the pair. "Lucky-san... gomen nasai." he apologized before departing, closing the door behind ******** idiot..." Narcissus hissed, pulling his sapphire gaze away from the door and looking down at Izzy. "Look, there's nothing to apologize for. Especially not to me. You didn't hurt me or Yuuji, so don't worry." he smiled slightly, carefully letting go of the man in his arms. "I'm just glad you're back here with us, Ruki. Or... maybe I should start calling you Izzy now that it seems we can't lounge around anymore, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...trying not to stare!

"Good then its settled. Pizza tonight." he called from the closet.

Of course, he had 'noticed' but didn't say a thing. Hiroki learned quite a bit about being observant under the employ of Koyasu-sama. But he managed to make it to the phone in the other room without making a comment.

But suddenly just as Hiroki was hanging up the phone he was slammed into and being caught off guard he fell backwards on to the ground. Hitting his head on the floor, Hiroki was completely dazed. A slow moan of escaped his lips that immediately got him wincing from stretching the muscles on his face.

When he finally heard Nezumi words it took him a few seconds to respond, "My...nose? Uh...owh...more like my head. It's ok Nezumi-san."

However, it still confused him when Nezumi suddenly was rushing away and hiding in the guest room. Actually, he hadn't noticed the faux pas between the painful nose and the lump on his head. The reaction left him confused but for the moment, he needed to take care of his own problems.

Slowly Hiroki pulled himself up from the floor and rubbed the back of his head before going to the kitchen to get some ice. "Owh." he muttered to himself as he gentle dabbed the ice-filled baggy to the back of his head.

It was then the door bell rang. Well at least the service was on time. Something was going right. Picking up the dirty clothes he walked over to the door and handed them to the petite woman on the other side. She looked concerned when she saw his bandaged face and his ice bag to his head but he assured her he was alright. She left but watched him as he closed the door.

Geesh...how unlucky could he be?, he thought as he walked back to the kitchen to find his phone buzzing. Picking it up, he took a look and then his heart thumped as he saw the message from his boss. Was everything ok? Did the man need help? But then he read the text.

Asato, I figured you might be at a loss as to how to spend your free time. Go out to a sidewalk cafe, have lunch, do some shopping for yourself, then maybe take a walk in the park if you feel up for it. Take Nezumi with you if you want. Think of it as a company expense. My treat.

Ah...wonderful ideas! Actually, his boss seemed to have had better ideas than he had as to what to do with his free time today. The bump on his head was forgotten for a few moments as he mused over the text. Shopping?! When was the last time he had actually been to a...mall. Ages. Because he sent his secretary every time he needed something. As if he ever had time to go. But today, well today he did...except now the lump on his head along with his nose made him look like he was some sort of miscreant.

Take Nezumi? Wait. Where was the mousy manager? He glanced around and then wandered to the guest room door. "Nezumi-san? Are you taking a nap now? I was thinking when your clothes get back we could go to on of the malls to shop. Are you up for that?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:20 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy watched Yuuji leave but noted his apology. "Its ok, Yuuji. It couldn't be helped." It was hard not to feel bad since he caused a moment of disruption. He'd never had expected himself waking up like that. Although it wasn't often that he had loud noises around his sleeping area. Most of the time he slept in very quiet surroundings even if he had a hard time settling in to sleep.

"I've been working so hard with my psychologist. I guess its just because I was unguarded. I was sleeping so well. I'm glad I didn't hurt you or Takagi-san. I'd have felt miserable if he I had. But...Akihiko, it isn't Takagi-san's fault. He was just being...himself I think. He didn't know. I didn't know I'd do that." Izzy didn't think that Yuuji had any bad intentions. Although with Yuuji he could have been up to anything but while Izzy had an idea of Yuuji's capabilities he didn't know how far the man would go.

Izzy smiled a little as he was set free, "Izzy is fine." But sometimes he liked Ruki better especially from those lips but definitely at work he was Izzy Lucky.

He got out of the bed and pulled on the clothes that had been left for him. He was thankful Yuuji had been so thoughtful and would make sure he expressed his appreciation. "So we are going to be landing soon. I hope the hotel is nice. You know we should tour a few small venues in Hawaii."

The manager's work mode was slipping back into place as the shell over his softer self. "I'm actually looking forward to wandering the city when we are all settled at the hotel. What do you want to do when we get there?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:31 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"And how many of those singers have had their voice boxes nearly crushed before, hm?" Ryu retorted, making a very good point, though his voice held no ill will for what had befallen him.

"But I'll miss taking smoke breaks with you too. Maybe...I'll just take Pocky breaks instead so we can get the time together. You know how I love sweets! Chocolate, strawberry, caramel, almond cream, Naoko flavor..." he listed off all of his favorites, leaning in and kissing the pianist once more.

"Ok...we better get ready for work. Don't want to be late, or smell bad because we wasted our shower time..."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image

Nezumi was curled up against the wall, contemplating all the horrible ways things were about to go when he heard Hiroki at the door.
He....wanted to go shopping at a mall? After what he had just done?
Needless to say, it left the mouse greatly puzzled. He was expecting something more along the lines of, "Get out of my house!", or, "You're fired!", even. Certainly not a shopping invitation.

Face pale with anxiety, Nezumi stood up and crept to the door in standard mouselike fashion, trembling from head to toe as if he expected a trap to come slamming down on him at any moment when he had a hope of being rewarded with "cheese".

"Hi-Hiroki-san....you aren't angry with me?" the manager peeped, cracking open the door and peering out nervously, like a child awaiting a terrible punishment.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:01 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...trying not to stare!

Hiroki waited and was rather confused about the mouse in his guest room. Holding the ice to his head he wondered if Nezumi got embarrassed about something but the elephant didn't have a clue as to what.

So when the question came out in a small peep, Hiroki just tilted his sore head and said with a rather confused voice, "Uh? Uhhhhh...why would I be angry with you? Oh! For the lump on my head? Well you did fall over on me. But you weren't intentionally trying to trip and fall on me. You're really sensitive, Nezumi-san."

He just took it all off the cuff even though he did feel like Karma was out to get him for some reason.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

"Oh....you're not...you didn't notice how..." he meeped,choosing to silence himself. Either Hiroki didn't care about what had happened...or he didn't notice. Either way, best to let sleeping dogs lie.

"I'm very sorry about your head, sir. Please forgive my clumsiness. I caught my foot on the hem of these pants and one thing led to another. I had just assumed you would be angry with me. My utmost apologies, sir. Ah, but, yes...I would love to...um...I mean...I'd very much enjoy accompanying you on a shopping trip later."

He looked rather embarrassed, ashamed, and nervous as he stood there, looking up at the man standing before him. Digging the toes of his left foot into the plush carpet, the mouse sighed.

"Does it hurt, still?" he finally spoke softly, stepping toward the taller man and standing on his tip-toes, reaching around to the back of Hiroki's head and placing his hand on the ice pack,moving it aside to check for a knot, worrying over his boss like a brother, but touching him gently, like a lover.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 pm

"I'm not a flavor..." Naoko whispered just before his lips came into sweet contact with those of his lover.
Sighing, Naoko finished half of his cigarette then put it out in the ash tray, quickly standing up... and having to grab onto Ryu for a moment to keep from collapsing.
"Dizzy, sorry..." he said as he let the world stop spinning.
Once the blond was righted and no longer as dizzy as before, he smirked. "Maybe you should get a shower first, ne? I wouldn't want the two of us getting distracted... again..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games