Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:26 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*looks at your outfit* >.> your too cool to be my friend.
I didn't want to totally freak her out. I was PMing a lot of people that day :/ One girl pmed me "willl you marry me!" 'do you know what your asking?'
but drinking a little makes dancing better.
I can't so it makes me sad.
I was writing when I wrote that (still am but who cares) and I actually typed in ' all seiya's fault' ^^;;;;
No I'm not. ;.;
XD Sounds like an interesting day~ Nift had a random PM the other day... The girl just said something like "ninjas are better than pie [cry emote]" ...and then proceeded to keep replying with emoticons when he was trying to end the PM. >.<
Or so the person thinks. PX
Ah~~ I see then. Good thing it's random. ^^;;
^^; I'm glad you fixed it because I would've been very confused.
No no it's true.You need to get cool well dressed friends on gaia and leave me in my sad lack of fashion courner.
Poor guy u.u;;;
She was set straight fast ^^;
*nod nod* though lisa was talking about she has gained weight since buything the place :/ Like people can notice 5 pounds!
It's not even like seiya.

You silly person. You know that you have style. >.>
Eheh, he learned how to stop replying and... leave the PM sit.
XD <3 But where's the fun in that?
Five pounds? o: Maybe not... but five pounds keeps adding up... x.x
I'll.. take you word on that one. ;]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:31 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Oh well then! I'm happy I got it ~.^
Were is the fun in that?
Oh yes understanding it yes but not doing it. Depends what job you get. If you work for and AD company your mainly just the middle man if your in a think tank you really do thave to come up with that stuff.
the lack of jucie >.>
1 pm ...that's like half of my day with her coming in and making me do slave work!
Me too. ;3
Where's the fun in waiting?
Eh, I'd still think it would help through schooling though, wouldn't it? Because I'd assume that you'd have to make up your own ads for assignments.
...I understood. I was ending the line. ...You have no clue how badly I was dying to your statement that said "you will be getting some tomorrow."
Ah~ oh~ your day. XD; On my days off, I try to be as lazy as possible (depending on the work load) until about that time and then I get to work.
>.> Chris has a NM scarf and it got me all jealious u.u I guess that means I will have to start questing for those items...sometime.
Anticipation, suspense, thrill.....of knowing it's going to come but you never know 9th time does the charm!
Depends what pays more I Mean... I want to do what I like best. >< I don't know yet.
XD your mind went there but you didn't act on it. Good little cabbi
oh... Well it's the reverse for me. I get all my work done in the morning so the rest of the day I don't have to worry.
Ew. Jealous of a nm sacrf? XP Well, well... you should start now if you're going to do it the long way. Or wait for the quest system. ;]
Well whatever works for you. XD ^^
Ideally, I'd love to say go for whatever you'd like doing best, but really... At the end of the day, everyone has to work hard. Some just get paid more. I say settle for something in the middle~ something that make good money, but you'll still love to do it at the same time. Those things are hard to find. PX
;]
That's usually my plan. PX ...Then I get dragged away.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:37 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*looks at your outfit* >.> your too cool to be my friend.
I didn't want to totally freak her out. I was PMing a lot of people that day :/ One girl pmed me "willl you marry me!" 'do you know what your asking?'
but drinking a little makes dancing better.
I can't so it makes me sad.
I was writing when I wrote that (still am but who cares) and I actually typed in ' all seiya's fault' ^^;;;;
No I'm not. ;.;
XD Sounds like an interesting day~ Nift had a random PM the other day... The girl just said something like "ninjas are better than pie [cry emote]" ...and then proceeded to keep replying with emoticons when he was trying to end the PM. >.<
Or so the person thinks. PX
Ah~~ I see then. Good thing it's random. ^^;;
^^; I'm glad you fixed it because I would've been very confused.
No no it's true.You need to get cool well dressed friends on gaia and leave me in my sad lack of fashion courner.
Poor guy u.u;;;
*nod nod* though lisa was talking about she has gained weight since buything the place :/ Like people can notice 5 pounds!

^^;; Ehehe I've actually got a lot of guff about it the past couple of days. *waves hand* Rather not talk about it.
Smart and so simplistic.
I've already had my fun with that before ~.^ Five times over.
I guess :/
*thumbs up* good. Actually I hate seiya as a character ^^; I wish he wasn't created.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:39 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
The same goes for you, can't she just take them back? XD;
And, I follow that rule. No one knows my password but me. I can't have my precious items in jeopardy. PX
If she was to notice.
Well I have all my passwords written down in a notebook for saftey reasons. So if they really wanted they could log on under my account. Thats for like if I get in a car crash XD and they have to update everyone on line that I'm about to die....that kind of thing.
Ah... so now you just don't remind her to log onto Gaia?
XD I did that once. I wrote down my passwords to my Gaia accounts for some odd reason that I wouldn't be able to log in again... And so my siblings could have my items. Buut~ those passwords are long outdated now~
That's the game plan ^___^ But like I said even if she did log on she wouldn't notice.
my sisters are not too interested on using items and I havn't been hacked ..> <.< yet.
Heheh, nice. :]
XD; That's good. My siblings would love to have my items... So~ I can't do that.
I havn't worn them yet ^^; I feel bad when I do that. I get a new item and it takes me forever to put it on.
Yeah I would guess that right. When Josh first got annount he tried to give me his password and I refused ^^;;; Back in the day. I use to maintain people's accounts get them daily gold and left it at that but after a while it got too annoying.
I was like that for a while~ but now I can't stand it and have to wear the item right away. >3
XD Especially when you have other things that you need to get to. I used to do that for siblings... but not anymore. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:42 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Oh well then! I'm happy I got it ~.^
Were is the fun in that?
Oh yes understanding it yes but not doing it. Depends what job you get. If you work for and AD company your mainly just the middle man if your in a think tank you really do thave to come up with that stuff.
the lack of jucie >.>
1 pm ...that's like half of my day with her coming in and making me do slave work!
Me too. ;3
Where's the fun in waiting?
Eh, I'd still think it would help through schooling though, wouldn't it? Because I'd assume that you'd have to make up your own ads for assignments.
...I understood. I was ending the line. ...You have no clue how badly I was dying to your statement that said "you will be getting some tomorrow."
Ah~ oh~ your day. XD; On my days off, I try to be as lazy as possible (depending on the work load) until about that time and then I get to work.
>.> Chris has a NM scarf and it got me all jealious u.u I guess that means I will have to start questing for those items...sometime.
Anticipation, suspense, thrill.....of knowing it's going to come but you never know 9th time does the charm!
Depends what pays more I Mean... I want to do what I like best. >< I don't know yet.
oh... Well it's the reverse for me. I get all my work done in the morning so the rest of the day I don't have to worry.
Ew. Jealous of a nm sacrf? XP Well, well... you should start now if you're going to do it the long way. Or wait for the quest system. ;]
Ideally, I'd love to say go for whatever you'd like doing best, but really... At the end of the day, everyone has to work hard. Some just get paid more. I say settle for something in the middle~ something that make good money, but you'll still love to do it at the same time. Those things are hard to find. PX
;]
I thought that right after I typed that in ^^ Oh well.
What ever works for me eh? Well then I've been meaning to say *side personaity hits me with a hammer* Um...x.x nevermind.
*nod nod* It's just weird being the one in the family that is expected to be the millionair. I know they will be happy if i'm a CEO or a maid but the preassure doens't make me feel any better.
*gives treat*
>3 I'm very strict with myself.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:44 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Poor guy u.u;;;

^^;; Ehehe I've actually got a lot of guff about it the past couple of days. *waves hand* Rather not talk about it.
Smart and so simplistic.
*thumbs up* good. Actually I hate seiya as a character ^^; I wish he wasn't created.
*laughs* You don't have to talk about anything you don't want to. :3
The best things usually are the most simple. ^^;;
So you stopped other people's fun? O:
^^;
XD; So at least you know I won't bring him up. PX

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:45 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Ah... so now you just don't remind her to log onto Gaia?
XD I did that once. I wrote down my passwords to my Gaia accounts for some odd reason that I wouldn't be able to log in again... And so my siblings could have my items. Buut~ those passwords are long outdated now~
That's the game plan ^___^ But like I said even if she did log on she wouldn't notice.
my sisters are not too interested on using items and I havn't been hacked ..> <.< yet.
Heheh, nice. :]
XD; That's good. My siblings would love to have my items... So~ I can't do that.
I havn't worn them yet ^^; I feel bad when I do that. I get a new item and it takes me forever to put it on.
Yeah I would guess that right. When Josh first got annount he tried to give me his password and I refused ^^;;; Back in the day. I use to maintain people's accounts get them daily gold and left it at that but after a while it got too annoying.
I was like that for a while~ but now I can't stand it and have to wear the item right away. >3
XD Especially when you have other things that you need to get to. I used to do that for siblings... but not anymore. ^^
^.^ you probally have an outfit in mind for it.
Good! Fight the power! Don't be oppressed! (this said by the person who gets beat up if she doens't write) >3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:47 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Poor guy u.u;;;

Smart and so simplistic.
^^;
Why thank you ^___^
Weellllllll *mind goes in gutter*
there is only so much of me to go around ~.^
I wouldn't know *gonk*
Unless your picking on me ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:14 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
;]
What ever works for me eh? Well then I've been meaning to say *side personaity hits me with a hammer* Um...x.x nevermind.
*nod nod* It's just weird being the one in the family that is expected to be the millionair. I know they will be happy if i'm a CEO or a maid but the preassure doens't make me feel any better.
*gives treat*
I do the same. :]
o _o Those things still come out of nowhere? x.x
XD I guess just feed on the pressure and don't let it eat you up.
@ 3@ Today is a good day. x3
XD Me too. Gosh, I've taken a couple hours just now to eat and relax... because all I've been doing is schoolwork. Gag me. D; I mean, I like this stuff... but not when there's not enough hours in the day to complete it all. This is what happens when you take three lab classes... Lecture plus the labs that go with them. The lab classes only count for one credit, but they're three hours long. And every week you have to have both the lab reports and pre lab questions finished before you do the next lab. ...And then there's all the other work from the corresponding lectures.. and other classes. x.x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:16 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^.^ you probally have an outfit in mind for it.
Good! Fight the power! Don't be oppressed! (this said by the person who gets beat up if she doens't write) >3
I always have an outfit in mind. ;D
*laughs* Rebel mules, rebel! =D

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Smart and so simplistic.
^^;
Why thank you ^___^
I wouldn't know *gonk*
Any.. time. ..That's always been my philosophy. I don't expect others to do things that I myself am not willing to do. ...And I often don't have much to talk about because I wish not to bring it up.
Nothing new there. PX
Gosh, i really need to stop talking to you... I dislike very much being in the gutter.
It's just common sense... If you keep adding on five pounds here and there each year... and aren't losing them... it's a net gain that just keeps adding up~
Nah, I'd never remember the name. :B

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:24 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
;]
*gives treat*
XD Me too. Gosh, I've taken a couple hours just now to eat and relax... because all I've been doing is schoolwork. Gag me. D; I mean, I like this stuff... but not when there's not enough hours in the day to complete it all. This is what happens when you take three lab classes... Lecture plus the labs that go with them. The lab classes only count for one credit, but they're three hours long. And every week you have to have both the lab reports and pre lab questions finished before you do the next lab. ...And then there's all the other work from the corresponding lectures.. and other classes. x.x
I got my box set.
*rubs head* only to me u__u
Too bad I don't work that way.
:/ weirdo.
And what does this teach you?

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:31 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*gives treat*
I got my box set.
*rubs head* only to me u__u
Too bad I don't work that way.
:/ weirdo.
And what does this teach you?
And you're still on Gaia? o.o Or have you watched some of it already?
Oh. Good. Well... not good... but.. I'm safe. <.< >.>
Aww~ then don't listen to anything they say. XD;
;D
u.u Lab classes suck.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:57 pm
@__@ I just skimmed through my sdrawkcab outfits folder.
I deleted 59 avatars from it.
How many are left? 135. x.x I'll have to go through those on another day. Some of 'em are actually quite good. O:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:46 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Smart and so simplistic.
^^;
Why thank you ^___^
I wouldn't know *gonk*
Any.. time. ..That's always been my philosophy. I don't expect others to do things that I myself am not willing to do. ...And I often don't have much to talk about because I wish not to bring it up.
Nothing new there. PX
Gosh, i really need to stop talking to you... I dislike very much being in the gutter.
It's just common sense... If you keep adding on five pounds here and there each year... and aren't losing them... it's a net gain that just keeps adding up~
Nah, I'd never remember the name. :B
that's a good one. I expect certain actions from my friends. If they are prone to do something I don't like then I'm submiting myself to it ^^ it's not their fault.
~
I told you! ^^; Actually your mind has gone to the gutter a lot more then me as of late >.>
Well yes, I understand that. I guess I'm talking about the people that freak out over 5 pounds.
Darn those japanese names >.> <.<

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games