Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:56 pm
((Kissed by an angel ~ rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:00 pm
*Ghost crushes the cigarette in an ashtray and floats above the room awhile, observing the people below, knowing she can't be seen.*  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:01 pm
Shaking her head, she responds to Psy, "Well, for someone who's all-knowing AND a doctor, he showed no concern about my bruises, so I guess they're fine."

Hears Psy talk about Ayami's "needs", " eek Ayami? Really? Are you sure? That just seems.....I don't know...our of character for her."  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:07 pm
Of course Ayami has "needs." I have coffee with her most every morning and we talk quite a bit. I can't ever seem to sleep in and she's normally here when I get my morning latte. 3nodding Ayami is not as innocent as she seems. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:08 pm
*Finishes her glass of wine and frowns at Stargazer.* Here, let me fix you something before you hurt yourself. *She slides behind the counter, mixing up an Alabama Slammer and handing it to Star.* Drink this and breathe. Ghost is needed and you can both just as well get over the 'tude about it. Unless she'd like to be perma stuck with you and you with her. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:12 pm
-before dame gets into the shower, she shoots a text Kat's way-

Kat's Text dame
I'm in. -d

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:15 pm
It's called it an "angelic stamp." Given to Black when Ayami…you know. wink It's a side effect. *snickers.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:18 pm
*As she settles Stargazer in with her drink she hears the conversation between kat and Psy.* A side-effect, huh. *She struggles to keep from laughing.* Wonder if either of them knows any cure for this mess ~ *She trails off, waving her hand at Lily while silently cursing the foster witch.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:26 pm
*Irritated and annoyed with both Brat and Ghost, Stargazer gulps down her drink, surprised to find it tastes like Fruit Punch.* Think I might like another one of those. *She slides her glass across the counter.*

*Ghost floats down and whispers in her ear:* Ease up on those, Star. There's a lot of alchol in there that you're not used to. Then again, I could get you home. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:31 pm
Her phone vibrates in her pocket. Pulling it out and taking off her glasses so she can read the text easier, she sees it's from a number she doesn't recognize. She reads it and sees it's from dame. You're in? In WHERE?????? stressed She punches in a quick reply....
Kat's text to dame
And just WHERE are you?

She closes her phone and puts it back in her pocket, thinking things must be okay so far since she hasn't asked to board the next plane out to wherever the hell she is......  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:32 pm
*She grins at Lily.* It's good to see you Lily and your…um…*looks around the room*…sister. ninja

@ Brat: Whatever it is you do. There needs to be some sort of a "sign" to let her know that this is meant to be. Something to show her and convince her, whatever that may look like. She's very superstitious, like I said earlier. *Sips her Manhattan.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:39 pm
Paying attention to what Psy is saying to Brat, she looks confused. "A sign? What are you talking about, Psy?" She finishes off her drink and gets up to go behind the bar to make another one. "And who's superstitious?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:39 pm
*Surprised at how quickly Lily chugged her drink, Brat glances at the empty glass.* Alright then. *She takes Stargazer's face in her hand and whispers softly:* It's not like she understands how you two are sisters. *She lets go of Star and returns her attention to Psyzapp.* Ghost, oh she's floating around here somewhere. She can make her presence known, when she wants to. We just need a rough idea of what might persuade your mother to like your beau. Something that won't scare her. *She says the last sentence firmly, wanting Ghost to understand the exact nature of the assignment.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:47 pm
@ Katana: My Mother. rolleyes

@ Brat: She a very devout Catholic. When I first told her about Officer Dougherty she went up to her church daily for at least a month to pray for me. stressed She isn't going daily anymore but she still goes at least twice a week just to light a candle for me and pray. rolleyes Maybe something with light? Perhaps at the moment she is praying for me and thinking about it?

I'm still unsure as to what would be best. *She sighs.* Maybe I should give this some more thought. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:48 pm
*She floats back down, running her fingers along the mirror and it begins to fog over. She runs her fingertip along the mirror, spelling out a message.*

I'm here

((Edited))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games