Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:09 pm
Everything that's happened? I am afraid that is something I have yet to understand sweatdrop She had only stayed long enough to make a drink and then left without taking her drink with her. She had mentioned something about "fleeing" and when I inquired about it, she simply said I would find out soon enough.

*sits up in his seat, feeling as if he has missed something*
Pardon me for asking, jhal why would you not be able to read things clearly? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:12 pm
She chuckles some more. "Well, you must not have heard Showcase yelling at me last night...." She takes off her glasses for a moment so that Ryzan can see her bruises. "This is why it may be hard for me to read labels. Damn retina scanner is giving me hell too.... stare "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:19 pm
Believe me, I heard sweatdrop I was just trying not to listen. There is a difference wink

*leans closer so he can get a better look at her eyes*
Gi ussta.... at times like these, I wish greatly that I had gone into the study of healing. *giggles a bit* That "retina scanner", as it is called, has been a constant inconvenience to both dear Quortek and I sweatdrop ... rilu'oh I am beginning to grow accustomed to it.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:25 pm
She slips her glasses back on and returns to her seat. "Well, I usually don't have problems with the scanner, but since this happened...it's a little more painful..." she snickers, "You should have heard some of the things I called that scanner earlier."

She takes a sip of her drink, "At least the jackass that did this to me won't be hitting anyone else anymore..."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:39 pm
I have certainly heard that device spoken to quite... how you say... "colorfully".... by Quortek.

I do not mean to pry, jhal... since this seems to be something that will be spoken of for some time, do you mind if I ask what exactly it is that happened?

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:50 pm
She turns and gives him a smile, "Of course I don't mind. It's just rather hard to decide where to begin." She sighs, "Well, it really started years ago, at least my association with a certain person...but we'll get to that later. The other night, I was sitting here at the bar, and dame was here too. She gets a phone call and then the next thing I know, she's asking me if I want to go snipe hunting."

She takes a drink before continuing, "Now, snipe hunting was a code word that was used by the certain person I referred to earlier. I used to be paid rather handsomely for my sniper abilities....but I digress. Turns out, using the term snipe hunting also refers to an activity done in the south, a prank of sorts. So, that's the story dame and I used for Psyzapp to explain our absence for a few days."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:03 pm
Terini'nestg. So this "snipe hunting" was a term used to mean you were to be using your sniper abilities? For what purpose?  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:09 pm
"For whatever purpose I was hired for, hun. Remember, my past isn't a pretty one at all......anyways...So I go over to dame and ask her about her knowing that code word. Turns out, she's working for the same person I used to. She starts telling me about how L is demanding that dame and I get Icy and meet her because we're going to go get Flame. Now I told L I was retired, but she figured that since Icy was involved I'd have no choice but to go along."

"So, next thing you know, we're in Jamaica, heading to get Flame and his team out of whatever the hell they got into. I got jumped from behind and got my souvenir, dame got grazed, Icy had some minor injuries to her arm and leg. Flame was pretty beat up, and the other two men with him were beat up too. We got out, and in a nutshell, there's nothing left there for anyone to figure out what happened. L took care of that." She sips her drink, wondering if dame has accomplished anything since she left this morning.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:20 pm
I see. That sounds mzilst dangerous. I had thought that this world was mzilt mzilt safer than mine.

*looks down at the counter and fidgets a bit, unsure if he should ask but decides to anyway*
What is "Jamaica"? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:25 pm
She smiles at Ryzan, "I keep forgetting you don't know all of our language....Jamaica is an island country....we had to fly there on an airplane....granted it was a nice airplane."

"So, we get Flame and the other men, and we get taken back to the airport, but L tells dame and I that we're going home and Icy and Flame will be going with her. So, dame and I come home, get here last night, and that's where we are right now. Dame said she was leaving to find Icy....but, unfortunately that may be a bit hard for her to do, considering we have absolutely no idea where she was taken......"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:38 pm
*decides to forgo his question on what an airplane is since the context gives him somewhat of an idea*
So fair dame was upset because she was worried about Icy?

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:42 pm
(( rofl at the airplane comment))

She takes another drink, "Well, she did say something about L not liking her having a relationship with Karrie....which wouldn't surprise me at all....L is extremely controlling. stare Dame said something to me about it last night, but I drank a wee much on the flight home, so I don't really remember exactly what she said.. sweatdrop "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:58 pm
Gi ussta.... that is quite controlling. I have come across instances in which having an intimate relationship was seen as a weakness or an interference. I have known those that, for this reason, elected to remain unattached for fear that it would cause them to... as they say... "lose their edge". There is also always the possibility that those you care for can be used as leverage.... I have um... done such things before. It really is mzilst effective...  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:03 am
"Unfortunately, all of those example are valid as to why L might be making dame end it with Karrie." She covers her mouth, trying to stifle a yawn. She looks over at Ryzan, a bit embarrassed, "Um, Ryzan....would you mind very much helping me with the scanners? It's a bit hard with both of my eyes swollen the way they are.. sweatdrop "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:13 am
Xas xas, of course.
*stands up and leads the way to the office. Assuming both the palm and retina scanner needed to belong to the same person, he carefully removes his jewelry so he can take off his glove. A little hesitant at first since it would expose his scars, he remembers that Katana said she couldn't see very well, so goes ahead and removes his glove to have his hand scanned. Putting the glove back on immediately afterward, he lifts his glasses for the retina scan and stands back as the passage opens*

Would you like me to help you to your quarters? The corridor can be quite dark.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games