Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:05 pm
and please! call me kylie..... ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:09 pm
kxiong0823
Ronzalpha
Dammie-kins
YESH!!!!!

oh well. you got competition. as for kxiong, add more clothes that matches. the fuzzy and warm kind. it looks like it's freezing to death.

keke....you don't like the nakedness of her? razz hrms...i guess i could put some clothes on her....lol

no , not dont like kylie, just not used to it. still, clothes look better on your avi for some reason (i keep on thinking skin tone, but its not...)  

Ronzalpha

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:11 pm
Ronzalpha
kxiong0823
Ronzalpha
Dammie-kins
YESH!!!!!

oh well. you got competition. as for kxiong, add more clothes that matches. the fuzzy and warm kind. it looks like it's freezing to death.

keke....you don't like the nakedness of her? razz hrms...i guess i could put some clothes on her....lol

no , not dont like kylie, just not used to it. still, clothes look better on your avi for some reason (i keep on thinking skin tone, but its not...)

OOO..ok....I got you. Well...the shoes make it hard for me to find anything to go with the avi....i was thinking the Egyptian wrap...but not sure it that goes...a little help please....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:11 pm
Its the sleeves. It reminds me of the second stripper from The Beast and the Harlot music video

"I WANNA SEE "ONE MISSED CALL!" "

Names dameon if anyone cares if they don't wanna call me dammie

If you really wanna call me Mizz cause its my nickname in my SoS party

I am the guy that comes up with the ideas and they don't like the word Wizz-Kid~  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:14 pm
Dammie-kins
Its the sleeves. It reminds me of the second stripper from The Beast and the Harlot music video

I am the guy that comes up with the ideas and they don't like the word Wizz-Kid~

i call you dammie because its a cute name and much easier for me to type. and call me ron (i know, the "z" in Ronzalpha is annoying to type for some people). as for kylie, sry, cant help you there. dial-up scuks...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:15 pm
Dammie-kins

"I WANNA SEE "ONE MISSED CALL!"

Why?! Let that piece of s**t tank!
I am truly sick of unnecessary and utterly shitty american remakes of good asian horror films.

Watch the original, it is much better.
Just by looking at the trailer of the remake I can tell it's going to be a huge and horrible pile of s**t.  

Va Te Faire Foutre

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:17 pm
Dammie-kins

wow...so...i remind you of a stripper? lol....ok..... confused

and hello Dameon..don't believe we've actually introduced ourselves... ^_^

and uh...hrms....still can't figure out what to put on her....

dial up does suck..sorry Ron..... ^_^ I have wireless on my laptop so that's pretty good..except when the signal is bad....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:18 pm
Va Te Faire Foutre
Dammie-kins

"I WANNA SEE "ONE MISSED CALL!"

Why?! Let that piece of s**t tank!
I am truly sick of unnecessary and utterly shitty american remakes of good asian horror films.

Watch the original, it is much better.
Just by looking at the trailer of the remake I can tell it's going to be a huge and horrible pile of s**t.

lol...thats pretty funny and TRUE! The asian ones are much scarier...! Also, its scarier for me because I'm asian and I guess I can relate a little more to the storylines.....freaky...DANG! I got chills now thinking about those movies...aaaaaah.....sleeping by myself tonight...eek....bad thoughts! out of my head!!!!  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:22 pm
This is the first Time I have heard about the movie so I cannot say anything about the remake or the original

It looks cool though (the plot)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:25 pm
kxiong0823
Dammie-kins

wow...so...i remind you of a stripper? lol....ok..... confused

and hello Dameon..don't believe we've actually introduced ourselves... ^_^

and uh...hrms....still can't figure out what to put on her....

dial up does suck..sorry Ron..... ^_^ I have wireless on my laptop so that's pretty good..except when the signal is bad....

pretty fast surfing (hence, the quick replies), but horrible in media playing.  

Ronzalpha

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:28 pm
I agree with you Ron. ^_^

If you want to see a really scary asian movie Dameon...you should watch "Shutters" a Thai movie. That movie is freaking scary as heck! Still get chills thinking about that movie.......

Well....big day tomorrow...so going to bed...see you boys laterz. *wink*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:31 pm
riight. night.  

Ronzalpha

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:37 pm
Oooooo I am sensing budding love

*day dreams*
must be nice~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:18 pm
What do you all think of my departure from the "sophisticated" outfits?  

Va Te Faire Foutre

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:20 pm
very rainy, but i'm not impressed... get creative with it!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games