Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:16 pm
It's up.

Sorry, it took longer than I anticipated. Couldn't do it in the laundry room, but it's up.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/ethnic-slurs-in-item-names/t.65777875/

Please. Link it in your sig, link it in your other guilds, chat threads, whatever. And then sign it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:39 am
I signed it!  

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:22 am
Strega Mama
I signed it!

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:25 am
All right, I'm going to see if I can get some of my friends from a thread I frequent to sign or at least become aware. Let's get this thing fixed.  

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Collowrath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:04 am
Petition is signed and signatured.

I hope this gets fixed soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:31 pm
They'd never use the N-word.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:12 pm
asked parents for money. Check is going in the mail tomorrow.

Also, my insurance company denied coverage for a splint. Your guess is as good as mine.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:41 pm
maenad nuri

Also, my insurance company denied coverage for a splint. Your guess is as good as mine.
Coding problem?  

TeaDidikai

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:48 pm
TeaDidikai
maenad nuri

Coding problem?

They said it is because there is insufficent evidence showing it is effective.

It was a splint. Because his hand was broken, but too swollen for a cast. Yes, it is only $24, but I AM WILLING TO QUIBBLE!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:05 pm
I wish I could figure out what's wrong with me, or at least be able to afford to go to a doctor who could help.

And I wish I could get over this social anxiety that seems to be getting progressively worse. I think it's pretty bad when I have to try to resist the urge to hide from cars that are driving by when I'm outside on my own front lawn..  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Zoe Cakes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:08 pm
kage no neko
I wish I could figure out what's wrong with me, or at least be able to afford to go to a doctor who could help.

And I wish I could get over this social anxiety that seems to be getting progressively worse. I think it's pretty bad when I have to try to resist the urge to hide from cars that are driving by when I'm outside on my own front lawn..

You and me both. I can't talk to a person anymore without blushing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:09 pm
kage no neko

When you get that feeling of wanting to run, have you tried staying still and imagining a place, person, thought, something that makes you feel happy and safe?  

Gho the Girl

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:15 pm
Egil Skallagrimsson
You and me both. I can't talk to a person anymore without blushing.
I only blush when I'm talking to people I don't know well. It makes no sense to me why it happens.. I mean, there's nothing embarrassing about talking to someone else.

Gho the Girl
When you get that feeling of wanting to run, have you tried staying still and imagining a place, person, thought, something that makes you feel happy and safe?
I sometimes stay still, but I've never tried imagining anything that makes me happy and safe.. I'll try that next time.

I just think it's silly that most of the time it only happens when I'm alone. If I'm with someone else, then the wanting to hide only SOMETIMES happens in stores, randomly. But if I'm alone.. I insist to myself that they don't really exist and go through the self checkout thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:51 pm
Apparently I'm in the wedding now. The bride's mother insisted.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games