Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:25 pm
Jitterbug has a lame white outfit but hey, it is white! He sneaks into the Hall and finds the Puff table.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Hey, I may only be a first year, but I got a lotta spirit!" Sophie said, trotting over to the Gryffindor table all decked out in her White-Out Day attire.

A Peaceful Eternity

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:43 pm
Aya looks around the room and then looks at her outfit. "Well I tried.." She said and sat down at the Hufflepuff table.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:46 pm
Nell skips to the Gryffindor table not sure if she's going blind or if there was a lot of white around her.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:18 pm
Amanda looks around at the others, in awe of all the White. I guess mine's not all that white!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:19 pm
Myles walks into the Hall. "With everyone dressed in white it's hard to tell the houses apart."  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:44 pm

User Image
It's kinda hard to tell each other apart! Or at least who is who, with all these white wigs. I actually asked a 6th year to partially transfigure me into a snow leopard, hopefully I can find her again, as I don't want to have furry hands forever... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Myles overhears that. "That's why I went with a temporary illusion spell. I can't imagine actually being walking stone would be comfortable at all, and there's no worry about finding someone to change back."  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:07 pm
Yami Enzeru88

"Thank you Amelia. Yes I'm enjoying myself very much with this event. Had to do my best without any white body dye."

User Image

((I think you avi is amazing so no worries))
, Amelia looks at Calliope you look great as well, Calliope" Amelia then turns to Miles, " we are all from Hogwarts she laughs how we all match the ghosts, Amelia smiles and grabs some pumpkin juice...
as she drinks her juice, she sees a puffie she doesn't recognize.....
Hi (jitterbug) I'm Amelia!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:17 pm
Aunt Slappy
"we are all from Hogwarts she laughs how we all match the ghosts"

*Calliope hears Amelia and tilts her head thoughtfully, and then promptly gets up from her spot, and ever-so-nonchalantly walks right into a solid stone wall.*

"Nope, we're definitely not ghosts." *She rubs her forehead to ease the pain from the collision while returning to her seat.* "Perhaps I should get more sleep... I think the deprivation is negatively affecting my brain function..."

vivacious_red

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:38 pm
vivacious_red

*Calliope hears Amelia and tilts her head thoughtfully, and then promptly gets up from her spot, and ever-so-nonchalantly walks right into a solid stone wall.*
"Nope, we're definitely not ghosts." *

Amelia watched Calliope walk straight into the wall.........she could help but to fall off her seat and start laughing........."Oh Calliope you crack me up," she gives her a hug for making her day....you should definitely get some rest.......she grins as she gets some more juice.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:32 am
Takes out wand again and changes outfit to something rather colorful. "Tada!!!"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:09 am
Nellie is now figuring out it's not a good idea to balance a lit cupcake before learning any water spells. "But I feel like pot of skittles!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:23 pm
"Yea! I'm here all Rainbowed up!" Sophie says, trotting gleefully into the Great Hall, as she did the day before.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm all Rainbowed Up man!

A Peaceful Eternity

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:22 pm
Crystal zooms into the hall on a scooter (foot powered, not electronic) and looks around. "Yes!" she cheers. "Finally a spirit week I haven't completely missed!" She scoots herself over to her usual spot at the Slytherin table.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games