Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:24 am
User Image

"Iie...I'm not tired. I just...I have a lot on my mind. You certainly aren't boring me. No...but as far as a name for Tanaka-san...well, it may be easier to define once we know more about the sort of sound he will go for as a star. I liked the name Taka...but perhaps something a bit more...modern...would be suitable for him."
Nezumi released the other hand he was working on and leaned further up the bed, his thin fingers making their way into Hiroki's hair, massaging his scalp. It was a very intimate massage, but he managed to keep his distance, looking over to the side instead of at Hiroki directly.

"Shabu Shabu sounds wonderful. I haven't had that in quite some time. But...as you were asking...I did say I have no problem staying here and helping you out. If you would prefer to be alone, however, simply say so. I won't be offended if you prefer I go, sir."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:56 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Ah...well that's good, I didn't want you to have to stay if you would rather be doing something else with your free time." he responded as he flet the fingers move from his hand to his head. The scalp was tense from all his other issues that kept him going all the time. "Nhggh...your fingers are really doing a goooood...job." If only Nezumi could pull out his brain for a few minutes and message each lobe too, he mused as he let his head rock to the movement of those fingers.

"Mmm..Taka doesn't sound bad to me. But I guess I will have to hear him first. He may want to do something far from his real name just to keep some privacy." he said thoughtfully as his ears slowly popped with the feeling of those fingers moved his scalp. "Ah..." What a relief.

"Good, then mmm.....we will have to figure out when we can go, you're going to be very busy after today. I've no idea what my schedule will be like with Tanaka-kun. It will be several days before he returns from Hawaii."

"Oh it's ok if you stay but I also know you'll have to get a change of clothes sooner or later. You can't live off of one suit for a few days. And you might not fit mine, unless you want them to hang on you." he smiled as he mentioned this because it might be rather cute to see the mouse running around in one of his dress shirts....just the dress shirt. Although he wouldn't be so rude to say that to Nezumi.

"After this what would you like to do? I picked the massage so you get to pick something next." he said before moving his head just a little to make sure his nose didn't touch anything.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image

His fingers were doing a good job...well there were other parts of him that he imagined would do better. Namely...his lips. One taste of Hiroki had only served to make him crave another, yet he pushed the thought aside as he always did, finding his own thoughts to be frivolous fantasies. It would be nothing short of a miracle to him if his lips ever came close to those of Hiroki Asato again. Just because they had a "date" didn't mean there was any sort of romantic inclination there on the part of his boss.

Of course, his thoughts led him to become distracted once more, and he made the mistake of turning his face toward Asato as his hands slipped down to the back of the man's neck. Gazing at that strong jawline alone was enough to cause the mouse's mouth to hang slightly agape, and at that moment his glasses slipped off his face, falling to the floor with a soft clack.

"Ah....g...gomen, Hiroki-san...." he stuttered, unable to pull his eyes away from that handsome face. Nezumi's eyes were large and doe-like without his glasses covering them. Oddly feminine and pretty, with very long eyelashes. He always cut a rather rigid figure in his usual style, but behind the layers he was considerably more appealing. Simply being without his glasses made him look like a completely different person.

"I seem to be so clumsy today. Forgive me, sir." he whispered, leaning down and retrieving his spectacles.

"I've no problem cleaning and pressing this suit myself tonight, if you wouldn't be opposed to me borrowing a shirt and perhaps some shorts while I do so. I would hate to make you have to call a driver just for me to go do that. After this, though...well...I'm not sure...I...ah..."

'I'd like to kiss you over and over for the rest of the day, you gorgeous man...', he thought to himself, trying to hide the guilty smile that wanted to creep across his features.

"I think we should just spend the day doing whatever. Let's be lazy. Tomorrow will be so busy we'll make up for our sloth tenfold."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki smiled just a little as the hands rubbed down his neck; letting go of one soft sigh to show he was enjoying the pampering. But when the glasses fell, he sat up quickly trying to figure out what just happened.

"It's alright but maybe we should go to the eye store to get your glasses' screws tightened." he answered to the apology. Ok so Nezumi had very dreamy eyes once the glasses were off his face. Maybe the man was using them to hide such pretty peepers. "Mm. You know I think you'd look good in contacts." he suggested as he watched the man lean down to grab the glasses from the floor.

"I would be easier to have the service here attend to that. So, why don't I just pick out some....mmm...clothes." Getting up he wandered over to a door which led into a reasonable closet. For a few moments, he shuffled through a couple drawers and then brought out a pair of blue sweat pants and a stretch form fitting white t-shirt. "There, these should work for tonight then the service should have the clothes back before bed time. Then you don't have to worry about it and can be lazy."

He tossed Nezumi the clothes with a smile. "Go ahead and change. I think if we're going to be lazy, we should order pizza tonight or have ramen and beet delivered. No point in making you cook again on your day off, if you're going to cook for me another day. That is if you have time after you start working for Chairman Koyasu-san."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:08 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu just smiled. Cigarettes. Naoko was always so cute when he smoked.
The violinist rarely touched the things anymore. They were hell on his voice, especially since his injury, but he always kept several brands on hands.

"Yeah babe, I got cigarettes for ya." he said, heading to the living room and grabbing a wooden box that he kept the packs in, bringing it right back and opening it for the blond.

"Take your pick." Ryu offered kindly. Nothing was said about Naoko's comment though. He'd rather not discuss what he feared in regard to the other Naoko right now.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

"Mm...don't worry about my glasses. They've always fit loose. I don't know what it is, but I've never had a pair of glasses that fit right." Nezumi explained offhandedly, letting Hiroki know it really wasn't a big deal.

"Contacts? Ah...well I've never really thought about them. Guess I never saw the point." the mouse mused, shifting on the bed as his boss got up. He blushed yet again as he looked at his boss's barely-covered form in front of him. Needless to say, a towel didn't hide much.

"Arigato..." Nezumi reached out and took the clothes from Hiroki gratefully, trying not to stare. Rather than continue to look, he stood up and began to remove his clothing, unbuttoning and dropping his shirt, revealing a slender figure, far more feminine than his typical suit let on to him being. His waist was curved slightly, a delicate swish where his hips began. The mouse's body was more like than of a sylph than that of a man. Slowly, he slipped the cotton top over his head, letting it fall loosely down his back. The shirt would have been form-fitting on Hiroki, but on Nezumi, it was a bit looser, hanging down over his bottom, even, though just barely.
Dropping his pants, Nezumi's slender legs met his small feet, appearing so very dainty, like the limbs of a porcelain figure as he slipped on the large sweatpants.
Turning around, he finished tying the drawstring on the pants, appearing more like a girl in her boyfriend's clothes than anything else.

"Are you sure you don't want me to cook? Pizza sounds wonderful, but I really don't mind."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amber eyes lit up slightly as Naoko's lithe fingers picked through the packs, eventually settling on one and tapping out one sig.
He even took the lighter from the box, making sure the cigarette's tip was glowing before replacing the object and taking a quick pull.
"Feels like it's been a while since I smoked..." Naoko spoke, thinking about the cigarette in his fingers. "Might help me keep calm, when you think about it... I mean, no doubt I was having nicotine fits too... I don't think I've smoked since the charity concert..."
The pianist couldn't help but laugh slightly at that notion.
"Sex, drugs, rock 'n roll, ne?" he asked, looking over at Ryu with a bit of a smirk. "Course the drugs part... I could easily do without, unless you count this," the man indicated the cigarette, "as a drug. Some do. Some don't."
Shrugging, Naoko took another quick pull before tilting his head to the side and staring at Ryuukaze for a long moment. "Come to think of it... you haven't been smoking either... what's up?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Doing what one does best...trying not to stare!

"I think they'd look nice." he answered as he found a brush on his dresser to run through his hair. Of course as he glanced up into the mirror he realized something unexpected. Nezumi had decided to undress right there.

Hiroki tried to acted distracted to give Nezumi some space while he was changing. Glancing away then back mirror on the wall just to get a glimpse of the slender mousy manager.

Ok maybe Nezumi should have been a girl and not a guy. Or maybe Hiroki just needed to take the manager to the gym. Because there wasn't much to the mouse. More of a girly cute look and almost lost in the clothes that Hiroki had offered him.

However it was at that instance that Hiroki realized that he need to put on more than just a towel! So heading back to his closet he slipped in and partially closed the door to find some suitable comfy clothes.

"Well do you really want to cook on your day off? It's no problem to order a Pizza. They've got Teriyaki tuna with Mayo...as a special online this week at Pizza Hut. Yum." he called from the closet as he tucked himself into some comfortable pants. "So your choice. You tell me."

To be honest as Hiroki was dressing, he wasn't exactly sure what to go do with Nezumi beyond hanging around the house. Or what to talk about outside of 'work'. This part baffled him because most of the time he talked about work or did work. Working with his boss was so natural even though he considered taking Nezumi out on a 'date' he thought of the work buddies in the midst of it.

He did find Nezumi...attractive but when would he have time to persue that or was it a good idea in the company. Ok well Nakai...was sort of...well ok he Needed...'something' at that time. It worked out. And Akihiko - Biggest mistake moment in his LIFE. But...well Nezumi...mmm...very different from the other men and mm...was he the type he could take on a date??

Walking out of the closet, he pulled on a t-shirt that was form fitted and blue that tapped of just over the edge of the darker blue comfy pants. Padding over in his bare feet he grabbed up Nezumi's dirty clothes, "I'll have the service pick these up with other things I've got to go. They'll be back later.

He walked off with them making sure that nothing was left in the pockets before calling the service on his phone. "Yes, please come over and pick them up now. I need them rather quickly."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:52 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy slept like a rock for several hours next to Akihiko. The dreams that flowed into his head were the simple kind with neither real form or substance. And certainly not the nightmarish kind. In fact, for once in a very long while, Izzy was perfectly content and warm at least as far as sleep went.

If he were awake he might have mentally commented on the experiences of the last few intimate hours. Although these thoughts were a puzzling mess that the manager couldn't make heads or tails of. At least, in the broad sense of the word.

He knew that his time with Akihiko helped him heal in ways that couldn't be expressed in words or by the psychologist he was seeing at home. It wasn't love...at least on Akihiko's end but he could live with it for now. Maybe once he felt fully recovered that opinion might change. Even he deserved love in return...didn't he.

He didn't wake quickly but remained curled in to the warmth of Akihiko's skin. If undisturbed, he probably could have slept well into the next day. Although, that wouldn't be possible since they were in an aircraft. A detail that his dream world didn't remind him of.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:22 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Somewhere between Michi's yawn and Coconut cream pie, Shou fell asleep against Jun's chest. He had every intention of staying up and watching movies, but the superstar crashed like a rocket which had lost all its fuel.

His dreams were filled with vivid colors and ideas of shows he had done or never done. Things his mind would remember later and paint into the real world. He had visions of a boy in a frill dress again sitting with him having tea. And of course he had to give Jun and the Hatter tea too. They'd eat cakes and crumpets once the plum pudding arrived. But the boy was just too cute to eat the pudding alone. So he licked it off his lips and they fell into the well together.

"Ko-kun...where's the white rabbit?" Shou muttered in his sleep "mmm....I...want to drin..." his words became incomprehensible as he gripped the edges of Jun's shirt.

----

Eventually, the attendant came around to see that Yuuji was awake. "Sir, We will be landing in about an hour. Do you want me to go wake the others? We need to start preparations at least in 30 minutes unless they need more time."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:24 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi had pretty much slept the sleep of the dead since his last yawn. The vacation had really caught up with him after he realized that he would actually get a little time to himself. He had originally wanted to think about music but that would have to come later. And well he had to think about Akihiko's health. The man needed to come back to the real world and start eating again. These thoughts mingled and became weird dreams of Michi on stage singing songs in the middle of a sushi bar while force feeding Akihiko with some sort green jello.

He woke up suddenly as Akihiko tried to strangle him with the microphone. "Stop!" Then he realized where he was and sighed in relief. Rubbing his eyes he looked around slowly in the dim cabin to see who was awake.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:44 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The News....

Izo steepled his hands and watched the news. So...Aki was back in the game again. In many ways, Izo was thrilled and in others, disappointed. He really had believed he could finally take his rival down for his lack of interest. But the Elephant in Ohayou had been stalwart even if uncharismatic. Overworked as Hiroki was, Izo thought he would have been able to push hard enough and make him topple. However, it hadn't been the case. Oh he knew he was wearing the elephant's tusks down but Aki had taught him well.

Maybe it would have been better if the fiery tempered fool of a grandson had been in charge instead? Or not. That boy would sink the ship in to the ground so far that maybe there wouldn't be pieces to pick up afterwards. But maybe picking up pieces would be enough. But then again, the shares of Ohayou were in the wrong places and not spread thin enough. Aki was a smart man. And Izo respected that.

Although, while Izo respected the man, it didn't stop him from considering another plan...He did have a few assets that owed him. And some kept on ice. He picked up his phone and called an 'acquaintance'.

"How is the boy?" he blandly asked as the person on the other end answered.

"Well enough. He's having a Time Out right now." said the gruff voice on the other end that was less than personable.

"Really? Is that because of you or him? You really need to develop some people skills. Or I'll find someone to help you develop them." he said coldly to the now closed lip person on the other end. "Mm...I might need him in the near future. So get him to shape up will you? And use a little tact. " Izo said sharply before hanging up the phone. Sometimes, assets were issues...and that annoyed Izo no end but even more so, emplo

Then he turned with a huff and flipped the channel on the big screen seeing the news that Michi might be the newest Ohayou star. "Mmm...a new asset....baby Koyasu-kun's new toy it seems. Hmmph. Interesting. Didn't even know the therapist could sing. I wonder if he's signed papers yet. Maybe he and I will have a little talk...in the future after...his vacation."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Too many...strange things happening. Too many whispers from...contacts. Haru was actually glad that Shou was out of town for a week even though the star wasn't quite stable. It was things like that, which made Haru worry but he hoped that Hayato would be able to 'handle' it. Not that Haru trusted Hayato either, the man had issues that Haru knew to be a problem. Things that eventually would come back to bite the dark star in more than just his a**.

However, at the moment, Hayato's issues were rather small compared to others. Haru was worried about many things beyond the day to day 'assistant' work that he did for Shou. One of them currently on his plate was filtering into his ear. Words from above...words that had no name but an objective. Tapping on his 'netbook', he put out his own inquiry to...his 'help'. Soon he hoped to have an answer to a vital question.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 pm
Meanwhile, Goshiro of Go Records laughed a little as he saw the news. Ohayou...Smash. What a pair. He couldn't help but be amused. He knew the two would be at it for awhile and he had plenty of time to watch. One or the other would eventually cut a throat.

But...this new star, Michi? Mm...that was a nice collectible there. But he had a feeling that Ohayou would keep him well protected. Too close to Ohayou's center for Goshiro's tastes. He preferred other game and Michi hadn't quite yet become that valuable yet. Eventually, the talent would show or he'd fail.

In the mean time though, Goshiro picked up his phone, and gave Mastumoto-san a call. It would be an interesting conversation to be sure.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:50 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"My voice..." the vocalist said in a matter-of-fact tone. "I'm laying off the smokes because if I don't, I'll be doing backup violin for the rest of my days. I know....it kinda takes away from my bad-boy sex appeal, not having a lit ciggy in between my pouting lips all the time and such, but you'll learn to cope with that." Ryu chuckled, tucking the box of smokes into a desk drawer and slinking his way back toward Naoko, swishing his hips in such a silly way that he couldn't help but laugh at himself.

"I know...it just breaks your heart that I'm not lighting a smoke off the tip of yours right now, doesn't it?" he smirked wickedly, leaning over on the bed and brushing his lips across the blond's cheek.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games