Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:35 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

^^
I gave a girl my black rag dress thing because I talked about it giving my makle account boobs XD
I just finnished up my jucie u.u
!
Ewww *runs away*
I thought it would be funny and I had nothing better to do.
XD; The same girl you said you donated to the other day?
u.u I think I might have too... I have to see if I still have any resrves~
x3
XD; Nothing better to do like a library, or a PG, or whatever else you're working on? ;]
*nod nod* it was odd being a girl acting like a guy tht was complaing about a girl item making him look...like a girl :/
I plan on getting some tomarrow.
I get a lot of cake at work @.@ sometimes we randomly make a cake for us...it's funny.
I was making an army ^^; I was going to work on libary >.> <.< but I got last in a movie y.y ....no actually it was all travis's fault.
Especially when you throw being a gay guy into the mix. PX
>3 Party! Heheh, you'd have to watch how much you drink before dancing though. PX
Heheh, I'd like that randomness... because then I'd be able to eat the cake. PX
^___^ It always is.
*looks at your outfit* >.> your too cool to be my friend.
I didn't want to totally freak her out. I was PMing a lot of people that day :/ One girl pmed me "willl you marry me!" 'do you know what your asking?'
but drinking a little makes dancing better.
I can't so it makes me sad.
I was writing when I wrote that (still am but who cares) and I actually typed in ' all seiya's fault' ^^;;;;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:41 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well it's so black i tend to forget myself.
picky picky.
Well I might be going sprig quarter to take a photoshop class.
><
I had it with my lunch but it was liek the bottom of the container and it was bairly anything.
I cleaned stuff without being asked to *gonk* what was I thinking? Befor you know it I will willingly clean the dishes!!
o__x How can you miss an item that adds that perfect touch of black to the midsection?
I have to be picky... you're supposed to be picky too. >.>
Ooo~ sounds like fun. :]
u.u Those moments just leave you wanting more.
XD Sounds like too much free time. @.@
Well when you are wearing all black rather easily...
*falls over* I was waiting for that one.
yeah I was talking to my friend who is really into photoshop he's taking the class and he likes it a lot. it would be nice to learn the proper way...and to do something totally out of my major >.> <.<
I know U___U I felt it.
Exactly! And my sister was in the house till 1pm and it just throws me off all the rest of the day.
...Then the white would stick out. XD Nah, the chain wallet is just one of those items that I notice.
If you were anticipating it... then why not just answer that and not wait? PX
Totally out of it? I admit that I don't know much about your major, but it sounds like those skills would be very useful.
.___.
o.O Just till one and it throws you off? Wow~

Oh well then! I'm happy I got it ~.^
Were is the fun in that?
Oh yes understanding it yes but not doing it. Depends what job you get. If you work for and AD company your mainly just the middle man if your in a think tank you really do thave to come up with that stuff.
the lack of jucie >.>
1 pm ...that's like half of my day with her coming in and making me do slave work!

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:44 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
But now i have a Kiki, coco, and an Angelic Headband ^___^
Fun, fun. :] You gave up trying to get yours back from your sister? ;]
And~ *curtsies* I must be off again. Such is my life. But~~ I should be on later tonight. >3 Bye. =]
No XD I stole it from her. I just spent in on the AH but that was just from some light gold i collected. >.> <.< rule one: never tell your siblings your password.
Have fun ^^
The same goes for you, can't she just take them back? XD;
And, I follow that rule. No one knows my password but me. I can't have my precious items in jeopardy. PX
If she was to notice.
Well I have all my passwords written down in a notebook for saftey reasons. So if they really wanted they could log on under my account. Thats for like if I get in a car crash XD and they have to update everyone on line that I'm about to die....that kind of thing.
Ah... so now you just don't remind her to log onto Gaia?
XD I did that once. I wrote down my passwords to my Gaia accounts for some odd reason that I wouldn't be able to log in again... And so my siblings could have my items. Buut~ those passwords are long outdated now~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:50 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
But now i have a Kiki, coco, and an Angelic Headband ^___^
Fun, fun. :] You gave up trying to get yours back from your sister? ;]
And~ *curtsies* I must be off again. Such is my life. But~~ I should be on later tonight. >3 Bye. =]
No XD I stole it from her. I just spent in on the AH but that was just from some light gold i collected. >.> <.< rule one: never tell your siblings your password.
Have fun ^^
And, I follow that rule. No one knows my password but me. I can't have my precious items in jeopardy. PX
If she was to notice.
Well I have all my passwords written down in a notebook for saftey reasons. So if they really wanted they could log on under my account. Thats for like if I get in a car crash XD and they have to update everyone on line that I'm about to die....that kind of thing.
XD I did that once. I wrote down my passwords to my Gaia accounts for some odd reason that I wouldn't be able to log in again... And so my siblings could have my items. Buut~ those passwords are long outdated now~
That's the game plan ^___^ But like I said even if she did log on she wouldn't notice.
my sisters are not too interested on using items and I havn't been hacked ..> <.< yet.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:55 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*nod nod* it was odd being a girl acting like a guy tht was complaing about a girl item making him look...like a girl :/
I get a lot of cake at work @.@ sometimes we randomly make a cake for us...it's funny.
I was making an army ^^; I was going to work on libary >.> <.< but I got last in a movie y.y ....no actually it was all travis's fault.
>3 Party! Heheh, you'd have to watch how much you drink before dancing though. PX
^___^ It always is.
I didn't want to totally freak her out. I was PMing a lot of people that day :/ One girl pmed me "willl you marry me!" 'do you know what your asking?'
I was writing when I wrote that (still am but who cares) and I actually typed in ' all seiya's fault' ^^;;;;
No I'm not. ;.;
XD Sounds like an interesting day~ Nift had a random PM the other day... The girl just said something like "ninjas are better than pie [cry emote]" ...and then proceeded to keep replying with emoticons when he was trying to end the PM. >.<
Or so the person thinks. PX
Ah~~ I see then. Good thing it's random. ^^;;
^^; I'm glad you fixed it because I would've been very confused.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:00 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
yeah I was talking to my friend who is really into photoshop he's taking the class and he likes it a lot. it would be nice to learn the proper way...and to do something totally out of my major >.> <.<
I know U___U I felt it.
Exactly! And my sister was in the house till 1pm and it just throws me off all the rest of the day.
...Then the white would stick out. XD Nah, the chain wallet is just one of those items that I notice.
Totally out of it? I admit that I don't know much about your major, but it sounds like those skills would be very useful.
.___.

Were is the fun in that?
Oh yes understanding it yes but not doing it. Depends what job you get. If you work for and AD company your mainly just the middle man if your in a think tank you really do thave to come up with that stuff.
the lack of jucie >.>
1 pm ...that's like half of my day with her coming in and making me do slave work!
Me too. ;3
Where's the fun in waiting?
Eh, I'd still think it would help through schooling though, wouldn't it? Because I'd assume that you'd have to make up your own ads for assignments.
...I understood. I was ending the line. ...You have no clue how badly I was dying to your statement that said "you will be getting some tomorrow."
Ah~ oh~ your day. XD; On my days off, I try to be as lazy as possible (depending on the work load) until about that time and then I get to work.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:03 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
If she was to notice.
That's the game plan ^___^ But like I said even if she did log on she wouldn't notice.
my sisters are not too interested on using items and I havn't been hacked ..> <.< yet.
Heheh, nice. :]
XD; That's good. My siblings would love to have my items... So~ I can't do that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:03 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^___^ It always is.
No I'm not. ;.;
XD Sounds like an interesting day~ Nift had a random PM the other day... The girl just said something like "ninjas are better than pie [cry emote]" ...and then proceeded to keep replying with emoticons when he was trying to end the PM. >.<
No no it's true.You need to get cool well dressed friends on gaia and leave me in my sad lack of fashion courner.
Poor guy u.u;;;
She was set straight fast ^^;
*nod nod* though lisa was talking about she has gained weight since buything the place :/ Like people can notice 5 pounds!
It's not even like seiya.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:48 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
No I'm not. ;.;
No no it's true.You need to get cool well dressed friends on gaia and leave me in my sad lack of fashion courner.
Poor guy u.u;;;
*nod nod* though lisa was talking about she has gained weight since buything the place :/ Like people can notice 5 pounds!

Fine then, if that is what my god wishes. u.u  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:49 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
No I'm not. ;.;
Poor guy u.u;;;

Fine then, if that is what my god wishes. u.u
Good! Now I'm going to go sit in the no fashion sence courner. *walks over* Look a blank white wall! <3 I'm going to count the dots! And then after that I'm going to watch lint fly in the air. >< Saving the best for last.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:12 am
*sulks in style*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:13 am
sdrawkcab
*sulks in style*
.... OK that was fun
*moves on and answers towers*

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:20 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I know U___U I felt it.
.___.

Were is the fun in that?
the lack of jucie >.>
Me too. ;3
Where's the fun in waiting?
Eh, I'd still think it would help through schooling though, wouldn't it? Because I'd assume that you'd have to make up your own ads for assignments.
...I understood. I was ending the line. ...You have no clue how badly I was dying to your statement that said "you will be getting some tomorrow."
Ah~ oh~ your day. XD; On my days off, I try to be as lazy as possible (depending on the work load) until about that time and then I get to work.
>.> Chris has a NM scarf and it got me all jealious u.u I guess that means I will have to start questing for those items...sometime.
Anticipation, suspense, thrill.....of knowing it's going to come but you never know 9th time does the charm!
Depends what pays more I Mean... I want to do what I like best. >< I don't know yet.
XD your mind went there but you didn't act on it. Good little cabbi
oh... Well it's the reverse for me. I get all my work done in the morning so the rest of the day I don't have to worry.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:25 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
If she was to notice.
Heheh, nice. :]
XD; That's good. My siblings would love to have my items... So~ I can't do that.
I havn't worn them yet ^^; I feel bad when I do that. I get a new item and it takes me forever to put it on.
Yeah I would guess that right. When Josh first got annount he tried to give me his password and I refused ^^;;; Back in the day. I use to maintain people's accounts get them daily gold and left it at that but after a while it got too annoying.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

DismalFate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:48 am
Never be normal! ninja *disappears*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games