Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:48 am
Nich lye on the lawn, wishing he could do something... willing himself to take life for his own. But he couldnt.

He had no desire to cause Apple any pain, and she was happy with him... As long as she was happy, Nich's happiness didnt matter.

Aftewr a short while he noticed his sticks had been left in the house and he wanted to retreive them, but he couldnt.

If he ran into Talia he wouldnt know what to do.

He ;ay on the grass, and his mind was drawn back to his injured hand. He didnt care, the pain was less annoying than a fly, but it was a tad more serious. He knew he didnt want an infection...

But he also knew thats what he deserved....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:35 pm
Lena sat down on the grass next to Nich. "Are you alright?" She asked him quietly, staring up at the sky.

amore_mia_bella

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:50 pm
Apple walked into his room, smiling, looking at the other girl. His smiled started to fade gently as he saw her epression. "Well, what's wrong with you?" he sighed gently, sitting next to her and putting his hand another hers, stroking it gently, not seeing the paper.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:31 pm
She gently shrugged her hand out of his, not to be mean, not that she didn't trust him, not that it didn't make ehr feel safe, just because she didn't want to be close anyone like that right now. She sighed and simply held out Nich's note for Apple to take and read. "I don't know where's he's gone." she said in to the pillow.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:45 am
He turned his head to Lena and smiled....

"Dont worry about what im up... How have you been? Still not sutting yourself?"

He wasnt sure what he was going to do, but abandon everyone was not an opton. He looked at his watch silently, he had to do it soon though, the day had worn on, and tonight they were to leave....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:55 pm
Apple read the note, a look of shock on his face. He frown slightly before noticing his window. "I didn't leave that open." he said with a slight sigh, looking out of it, seeing Nich. "Hey! What the hell are you doing down there?!" he yelled a little upset. He sighed, calming himself down before he held Talia's hand, motioning for her to look out the window.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:00 pm
She was about to get up but decided not too. He probably didn't want to see her right now. She shook her head and buried it in to the pillow and shrugged her hand out of Apple to lean against in the pillow. She just wasn't up for dealing with any more possible drama right now. If Nivh came in, he'd come in. But she wasn't going to go looking for anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:47 pm
He sighed softly, walking out of his room. He then got a cair and placed it inside his bedroom. Once again, he left the room, going outside to where Nich lay and smiled at the other girl next to the boy. He picked up Nich, gently pacing him over his shoulder as he started to walk inside. "You can follow me if you wish." he said, smling genty, walking inside. He finally got to his room and placed the boy onto the chair he had brought in, closin gthe door behind him, his gaze then switching to Talia.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:49 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
He sighed softly, walking out of his room. He then got a cair and placed it inside his bedroom. Once again, he left the room, going outside to where Nich lay and smiled at the other girl next to the boy. He picked up Nich, gently pacing him over his shoulder as he started to walk inside. "You can follow me if you wish." he said, smling genty, walking inside. He finally got to his room and placed the boy onto the chair he had brought in, closin gthe door behind him, his gaze then switching to Talia.

[[ aww no, don't do that! gonk Nich is like 4875 pds and then Lena won't have anyone to rp with! ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:38 pm
Noltic
He turned his head to Lena and smiled....

"Dont worry about what im up... How have you been? Still not sutting yourself?"

He wasnt sure what he was going to do, but abandon everyone was not an opton. He looked at his watch silently, he had to do it soon though, the day had worn on, and tonight they were to leave....

"Okay I guess..." Lena looked at his hand. "What happened?!" Her voice raised in alarm.

amore_mia_bella

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:39 pm
xEarthsxEyesx
FreakyF R E A K Y

[[ aww no, don't do that! gonk Nich is like 4875 pds and then Lena won't have anyone to rp with! ]]

[[it's alright, I'll just follow inside unless my presence isn't wanted there...]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:47 pm
xEarthsxEyesx
FreakyF R E A K Y

((Your presence it wanted! heart And Nich is a litte fatty then, huh?))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:49 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
xEarthsxEyesx
FreakyF R E A K Y

((Your presence it wanted! heart And Nich is a litte fatty then, huh?))

[[ Haha nooooooo, that's not what I meant. He's got all the muscle, he said he was like a mountain man! Knowing how to survive in the wild and stuff!!!! ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:02 am
((MAN... you know its really weird finding out that your fat... WHEN YOUR NOT!!!!! At least i dont think so... Im not fat am i? Maybe i should skip lunch today?))

Nich unconcious after lena's answer simply lay in the chair, the blood-loss had gotten to him, and he was truly feeling weak.

He woke with a bit of a start and looked around at the people. His brain was working slower than usual, and thinking about the situation required the part of his brain that was deciding what to do.

He placed his hands on his knees, and attempted standing. This was itself a bad idea, for as soon as he had accomplished standing he felt extremely dizzy.

In a comic style Nich stagered a bit before falling and hitting his head off the end of Apple's desk.

"Okay fine... remember that you guys... that was the first bad idea ive had all day..."

He smiled at the joke, but no longer wished to attempt movement.  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:10 pm
((Just because someone's thin, doesn't mean he's weak...and no, you should eat food. 3nodding ))

Apple sighed, helping Nich up and placing him onto his bed. He looked at his hand that was bleeding and sighed slightly at Talia. "Hey...could you...possible get someone to help him with his hand or something?" he asked with a gentle smile, not trying to seem bossy. He knew the boy would be ok as long as the blood would stop coming out and there was nothing else for him to do to help that he could think of.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games