Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampire_queen31

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:10 am
i'm sorry to say i will delayed from coming back for perhaps maybe another month, month and a half at the most.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 pm
Stardust Disaster
Cocosam has been banned from gaia and therefore will not be able to teach, RP, or even post for that matter. She is deeply sorry and wishes you all a farewell, only years will show if she is ever able to get back on....

Oh my goodness! That's so sad. Please let her know she'll be sorely missed. She always helped out so much with, well, everything. And was the only other Ravenclaw who was really active. Could you please keep us updated on the situation? (ie if she may be coming back)  

Lyra Elizabeth

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:25 pm
Music_Luver5291 wishes me to let you know that she will still be unavailable to come onto the guild for at least another few weeks. she hopes you wont ban her, considering she loves this guild, but is unable to come on as of late.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:11 pm
Stardust Disaster
Oh, sorry, i should make that a little more clear, her PARENTS banned her from gaia, she's not actually banned from the site. I'm quite sad she will not be able to Role Play any more with us, and I'll tell her you all will miss her. I'm not gonna go in to details on why she's not allowed anymore though, unless she tells me I can and she tells me exactly what to say. sweatdrop

Tell Sam to email me when she can. She should have my address if not let me know and i'll send it to you pm for her. That is if she can still get on the net any. Tell her she will be missed and we will be keeping an eye out for her for when she returns!  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:29 pm
Well, I changed my name (for hacking reasons, someone probably tried to hack me) from HEY-its-FRED123 to Nike_goddess-of-victory.

- fred (now nike)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 pm
I am sorry I disappeared {the second time in the past two months} from the site, and guild again. On Boxing Day we got another very bad virus on our computer, thanks to my brother, and the place we take our computer to get fixed didn't open up again until December 30th, and then were so busy they couldn't fix our computer til the 8th of January. But I am back now, but just want to let you guys know that I wasn't just not signing on or ignoring everybody.  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jatar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:07 pm
I am back officially! Yay! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:13 pm
Heys! School started once again... And I have not enough time to log in to gaia. Also. my computer broke down.

I'll still be online, but not as often as before. Sorry!

intoxicatedsmiLes

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:47 pm
Due to the fact I joined our school musical, I have been super busy with that & homework. I don't have a lot of time on the computer and I don't think i can teach anymore. Sorry! >w<
(I'm about to go delete my classroom.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:38 pm
I changed my username from Queen Stefano to freddydursley

freddydursley

Pineapple-Robinson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:08 pm
I am sorry to say, my RL has caught up with me and I have become extremely busy. I just can't get on gaia anymore. So, though I am sorry to say this, I am quitting the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:53 pm
I got in trouble for being on here hella early the other morning I may not be able to get on here much in the next week. Sorry stressed sweatdrop gonk  

freddydursley

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:48 am
I have not been around the guild much for the last week, and will continue to not be here much for about another week. I have so much going on at the moment, but it'll be a lot better in about a week.

[[I'm working a couple extra days because someone at work is sick. My grandparents are leaving in 5 days (and I have projects I am doing with my granny that I need to finish before she leaves). I have a couple birthday parties to go to, shooting, and various other things. And it's 1:00 in the morning and I have work today, so I better get some sleep. Night biggrin ]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:22 am
Im going to be more than busy this week so I wont be able to come online, crying  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games