Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:57 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
((ahh so its night and day?!?!?!?!! I'll just wait till were all at the smae time and right now i'm RPing alone while you guys are couples crying I should just wait for other ppl to come on so i don't have to innterupt anyone...))

((( we aren't all couples smile Im pretty sure we should be able to catch up soon smile )))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:59 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Leon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-8 hours later-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon woke up with the sun in his face "I wonder how Dessy is doing" he said sleeply He got up and got dressed.

Deserei just got out of the shower and was getting dressed "I wonder how leon is doing after last night?"Deserei wondered to herself

"i think i'll go see her" he said walking out his dorm room. He walked down the hall way and stoped at her door. He knocked and waited for her to answer.  

KG8584

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:00 pm
Kumi had fallen asleep after a while beside Kiro while they were staring at the stars. She woke up the next morning and found herself clinging to Kiro's shirt. She rubbed her eyes to wake up more and sat up looking around seeing the sun in the distance. She blinked her eyes awake and looked at Kiro and tapped him lightly on the shoulder."Kiro..."she whispered."Its morning."she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:06 pm
Uruha_Lover
x-Shannon Yoon-x
((ahh so its night and day?!?!?!?!! I'll just wait till were all at the smae time and right now i'm RPing alone while you guys are couples crying I should just wait for other ppl to come on so i don't have to innterupt anyone...))

((( we aren't all couples smile Im pretty sure we should be able to catch up soon smile )))

((lol ok I'm just really confused >.<))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:07 pm
Kiro woke up, to see Kumi and the sun. "Wow, first time I've fallen asleep out here. Oh shoot, we need to get to class. Here, I'll show you to the standard classes first." Kiro got up, he probably should shower, he will do that at lunch or something."Follow me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:08 pm
Kumi stood up quickly and nodded and ran over to the door holding it open for him this time. "We aren't going to be late are we?"she asked looking up at him a it worried.  

Baby Coquette

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:19 pm
Kiro ran out the door. "No way, I'll get us there in no time, I promise.I have to do this in order to get us there in time though." Kiro grabbed Kumi by that hand again, and hoisted her off her feet. He used his Elven speed to get them both to the first floor and their classroom door in a few minutes. "See? Told you. Sorry again, that was very irrational of a friend to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:23 pm
Kumi smiled."Its alright. "she said with a smile. "It was fun though. I hope I'll see you in class."she said and smiled and then hugged him as a thankyou for getting to class in time. She then pulled out a small thing of mints scince they coudnt freshen up in time and gave him a few and she took a few too and giggled walking into class."Thankyou Kiro."she said and smiled.

(((gaahhhh its like a bad habit!!! i make Kumi smile too much!!! its inhuman!! lol)))

Baby Coquette

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:28 pm
Kiro dusted himself off, laying on the roof made some dust get on him. "No problem." He faintly smiled as he walked into class with her. "Of course you will see me in class, I have to go after all." He said jokingly

((I have to go now, going to a friends house to party. Nice RPing, see you guy s sometime soon))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:29 pm
((AHH!! i'm so conufesed i should just give up!!!))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:30 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Leon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-8 hours later-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon woke up with the sun in his face "I wonder how Dessy is doing" he said sleeply He got up and got dressed.

Deserei just got out of the shower and was getting dressed "I wonder how leon is doing after last night?"Deserei wondered to herself

"i think i'll go see her" he said walking out his dorm room. He walked down the hall way and stoped at her door. He knocked and waited for her to answer.
"Just a minuet!"Deserei said as she was putting her hair into her bun then she opened the door "Hey Leon"Deserei said with a smile then giving him a kiss  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:38 pm
Kumi smiled and ran to get a seat at the very back. " Wanna sit beside me?"she asked with a smile pointing to the seat beside her.

(((okay^^ bai!!)))

Baby Coquette

itshappybunny14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:53 pm
Joelee stood in the front doors of The Hiddend Rose School for The Gifted in awe of all it was."I knew it was huge but never thought it'd be wow..." She grabed her heavey ripped up ratty suite case her stomach doing flips floping between nervousness and excitment. She took to the stairs tuggin' her suit case...her stomach growled..she droped her suit case she scratched her head thinkin when was the last time she ate. Her mind drew balnks." Oh great now your hungery this morning you were were going insane...." She talked down to her stomach."Who the hell talks to thier stomach besides her" she thought

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:06 pm
atamous sat in his dorm reading with one hand since his other one is messed up from the fighting and daisuke was in the office and then the intercom came on "due to some unfortunate mishaps because of a misterious attack last night classes are cancled for the day and tomorrow is a half day standard classes are canceled and only electives are on schedule That is all."  

Atamous

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games