Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:34 pm
Miriana Palefire
SweetHugz
Sakira was wide awake when someone was walking towards her. "Yes" She replied back. "My dorm #2 but seems like I can't find it."

Edward nodded, "It's this way...you were going down the east hall instead of the south hall." he said with a smile, leading her down the south hall to the dorms. He rounded the corner and saw the floor one dorms. "Here we go...dorm 2. You're all set and ready to go....need help with dropping off your stuff?"

Sakira followed him sleepily down the hall until they arrived at her dorm. "Thanks." She mumbled. "I'm Sakira by the way. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:38 pm
Aya smirked. "Good...." Suddenly, he realized he hadn't had lunch. "Hungry..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:41 pm
"I've got cup of noodles! If you're too lazy to go to the cafeteria." Tai said, grinning. "It's chicken flavored..."

{ I've gotta watch the baby again, brb sorry. }

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:46 pm
Aya shrugged. "Either way..."  

AyaSantres

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:08 pm
Rebecca peered into Dorm 7 to see if anyone touch her stuff. " Ello...? Am I bothering anyone...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:10 pm
Aya shook his head. "No... Fine..."  

AyaSantres

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:18 pm
"Oh~ I just forgot some things."She pulled out a little bag containg a deck and a locket. She took the locket and put in around her neck. 'There, I don't want to lose it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:23 pm
Aya nodded. "I see..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:32 pm
{ I'm alive! But a storm's coming.. }

Tai smiled, "Okay, just lemme find it..." She got up off the bed and rummaged around in her bag for the food. She held it out to him once she had found it. "Here you go. It's my last one." She peered over her shoulder at Rebecca, "Hey! She lives!" Tai giggled.

Edited.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:35 pm
((Oh, that's not good.))

Aya nodded and took it. "Thanks..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:42 pm
Tai smiled. "You are very welcome." She said still smiling. "You'll just have to repay me later." She smirked quickly before falling onto her own bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:45 pm
Aya smirked. "Of course..." He said, taking a pair of chopsticks out of his pack and beginning to eat the food.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:51 pm
Tai looked up at the ceiling, trying to think of what Aya could do to make it up to her. "Hmm, it has to be really good..." She murmered her ears twitching as Aya ate. "You're kind of a noisy eater Aya.." She giggled lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:54 pm
Aya shook his head. "Not... Exceptional hearing..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:57 pm
Tai's ears twitched as she sat up. "Still noisy." She stuck her tongue out at him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games