Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:28 pm
"Thank you." Marc said, refering to the pasta. "And yes... It's terrible if you ask me. I would never be able to do anything like that..." He let Koji down. "And he's really a very smart dog. Just a little small, is all..." He said, watching Koji scurry off, chasing Scooty. The cat ran in circles. I have a bunch of goats in the back. That's where Monica came from. She was just... born with 3 legs." He said shrugging. "I brought her in to take care of her for a while... Then I got attached." He said, laughing slightly. He ran his fingers through his hair. He pulled one of the pieces of pasta out with the spoon and tasted it. "Not quite done yet. Still a bit chewy..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:33 pm
Leon's face filled with terror. "Please... Please don't send me back, Ma'am. I'll be a good slave. I'll do anything you ask. Please, ma'am. I-I can work through the pain." he said. He knew he could work through the pain. But he also knew that he wouldn't last long.  

LeonFisky

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:02 am
LeonFisky
"Thank you." Marc said, refering to the pasta. "And yes... It's terrible if you ask me. I would never be able to do anything like that..." He let Koji down. "And he's really a very smart dog. Just a little small, is all..." He said, watching Koji scurry off, chasing Scooty. The cat ran in circles. I have a bunch of goats in the back. That's where Monica came from. She was just... born with 3 legs." He said shrugging. "I brought her in to take care of her for a while... Then I got attached." He said, laughing slightly. He ran his fingers through his hair. He pulled one of the pieces of pasta out with the spoon and tasted it. "Not quite done yet. Still a bit chewy..."

Looking around quietly, Maria glanced at the cooking noodles, her stomach growling and churning in hunger. Then she turned to Marc and finally asked, "Do you have any more?", referring to the animals.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:29 pm
"Besides the goats, I have some horses. two horses. We'll have to go riding one day." He said. He turned the burned off and dumped the noodles into a strainer in the sink. He put the back into the pot to mix the cheese in. He did so, and got out two plates. He held one out to Maria. "Here you go. Take as much as you want." He said, gesturing to the pot.  

LeonFisky

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:42 pm
She simply grinned at him, "You can choose for yourself next week, okay?" she asked innocently, although it was obvious there was a bitterness to her words.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:54 pm
Leon nodded slightly. "Yes, Ma'am." He said. He starred, dazed, in front of him. He was breathing rather heavily. He concentrated on that. He felt himself starting to tip. Before he hit the window, he pulled himself back. He swayed for a moment. He put his head in his hand.  

LeonFisky

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:47 pm
The car stopped. The driver got out of the car, opening the door for Kirigami and Leon. Puling out an umbrella, he gave it to her. She walked out of the car, heading towards the large doors. The driver ignored Leon, walking on to open the door for her. She gave a curt nod towards him, then turning around to look at Leon. "Come on, I'll bring you to your room." She said plainly, throwing her coat onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:31 pm
Leon walked behind them. He was able to keep relativly close as he tried to keep up. He nodded and followed her into the house. Before he went in, he stopped and looked at the driver. He offered a kind smile. "Thank you, sir." He said.  

LeonFisky

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:58 pm
LeonFisky
"Besides the goats, I have some horses. two horses. We'll have to go riding one day." He said. He turned the burned off and dumped the noodles into a strainer in the sink. He put the back into the pot to mix the cheese in. He did so, and got out two plates. He held one out to Maria. "Here you go. Take as much as you want." He said, gesturing to the pot.

Maria's heart literally skipped when he mentioned owning a couple horses. She nodded earnestly in agreement when he suggested that they go riding. Then smelling the cheesy concauction, she looked over and immedaitely took as much as half of the entire amount of noodles and immediately began eating as she walked to the table, using a spoon to down the pasta, sometimes not even bothering to chew.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:06 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Blade_of_Hatred
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Blade_of_Hatred
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Blade_of_Hatred
Sikire Sighed and leaned against the back of the cage, waiting, always waiting. Being a male slave, he wouldn't accept a male master. but there weren't many female ones...

Elaine walked through the cages, tears whelled up in her eyes from seeing the cruelty that these people were treated with. She stopped at Sikire's cage and put her face up to the bars. "Would you come with me if you could?" She asked him quietly.

Sikire looked up at her, then nodded and slowly got to his feet. As she opened the door, he fell into step behind her.

Elaine walked quietly up to the front desk and handed the guard the money for the slave. Then she turned and headed out the front door, checking to make sure he was still with her.

He was behind her, the picture of innocence and submissivenss, until he remembered that his collars sort of put that act out of the question. Pink and black. He pulled a little at them, but then stood proudly erect and followed behind his new mistress. He said nothing, but it was clear that despite the fact that he was a slave, he was not broken in, and it was a bad idea to mess with him.

Elaine turned to face him. "Don't let go," she said as the wind picked up quickly around them. She grabbed onto his arm and they disappeared. When they reappeared a second later, they were outside of an old but well-kept house. Elaine walked up to the white picket fence and tapped a few of the pickets in a certain order. A swinging gate appeared in front of her. She pushed it open and waited for Sikire to pass through.

(sorry for the delay. won't be on for a few days after this by the way.)
Sikire blinked in suprised, but quickly passed through the gate. Looking around the yard, he wondered how she had managed to get this place. it was really nice... he shook his head. no time to be wondering now. He turned back to her and cocked his head to the side. "I think a tour would be nice." then, remembering his status as a pet, he slouched and muttered, "If it would please you?"  

Gail Akriest

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:20 pm
Marc took soem of the pasta. Most of the rest, in fact. He sat at the table opposite Maria. "Good?" He asked as he watched her eating it quickly. He smiled and began eating his as well. Jack came and sat by him. He raised his arm and waved, making happy monkey noises. Hi!! He said to Marc. Marc smiled down at him and held a noodle out to him. The monkey took it and munched on it happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:30 am
[[Seems like Midnight_Inuzuka isn't going to post >.> ]]  

SweetHugz

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:11 am
LeonFisky
Marc took soem of the pasta. Most of the rest, in fact. He sat at the table opposite Maria. "Good?" He asked as he watched her eating it quickly. He smiled and began eating his as well. Jack came and sat by him. He raised his arm and waved, making happy monkey noises. Hi!! He said to Marc. Marc smiled down at him and held a noodle out to him. The monkey took it and munched on it happily.

Finally slowing down slightly, she nodded her head happily as she chewed the mouthful of macaroni and cheese. Looking over at Jack she smiled and continued eating the pasta until finished and then stood up and rushed over to the pot and took half of the remaining and sat back down, continuing to eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:59 pm
Marc got up from the table and placed his dishes in the sink. He would put them in the dishwasher later. He took the pot and threw that in the sink as well. He threw the empty box from the pasta away. He came back in. "I'm going to go and feed the animals. Whe you are finished, you can just put that in the sink with mine. Is that alright??" He asked.  

LeonFisky

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:39 pm
Maria looked over at Marc and thought for a moment and quickly downed the rest and put it into the sink and rushing over to his side, trying to imply that she wanted to come with him to feed the animals. She looked up at him smiling quietly, waiting for him to take the lead.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games